Would it be possible in any way to overtake that qr code and make it redirect to something else...

Would it be possible in any way to overtake that qr code and make it redirect to something else? I'm completely tech illiterate so idk

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-13-23-33-00.png (720x1280, 475K)

>video gets taken down by the uploader and reuploaded in higher quality
>tattoo becomes worthless

>not redirecting to rick roll video
I am disappoint

QR code as tattoo is the second most stupid thing you can get.

The url probably encoded into the qr code. You’d have to somehow hijack the target url.

Attached: AA9AAF75-1F0A-46FF-BE28-4B58BBF35C33.png (508x508, 23K)

I can think of multiple tattoos that I have seen that are stupider than this so a QR code can't be the second stupidest thing.

This is from Argentina. The guy who got the tattoo is a River Plate fan (Argentinian football team), when the new went viral here, Boca Junior fans (Natural river plate's rival) went to massively report the video.
The guy should had a QR tattoo of his own domain and then redirect to the video he wants to.

excellent, except that his domain can be hacked

what he should do is save the file, convert it to binary and compress it with SHA 256 and then again to hex

then he gets the thing inked over his entire body and programs a custom app to read it

he would make millions

The first being?

QR codes just encode text so there is probably a very narrow range of things you could change it to if you got a marker pen and made the exact required amendments to it.

>compress with sha256
Don't forget to encrypt it with base64

The name of a boyfriend/girlfriend and then broke up, NOW that's stupid.

literally just cut out the patch of skin
namefags are so fucking retarded

Attached: don't.png (220x220, 489)

>find someone else with same name

Mine just says spaghetti

Attached: 1549918102496.jpg (799x768, 84K)

This is even stupider. Can you imagine still having THIS in your skin after all these years?

Attached: gonna regret this tattoo.jpg (1505x1190, 272K)

Qr code to a youtube video is pretty high up there on stupid shit though.

>My parents would have never agreed but I got it shortly after they died
I'm not sure how i feel about this

That's like asking if you could somehow overtake "google.com" and make it redirect to your favorite anime board.

>mark of the beast is real
say your prayers Jow Forums, dark times ahead

Attached: 1549974936210.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Arch Linux logo

Attached: 1527736876379.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

I mean sure, I like to shitpost about using Arch as my distro of choice as much as the next Archfag but I don't think anything will ever compel me to get the logo tattooed on my body. Why would you want an OS logo tattoo anyway? It's not like your body is running the software, just get a sticker for your computer case and be done with it.