Don't you feel embarrassed?

Don't you feel embarrassed?

Attached: 1540313624459.jpg (600x358, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6qxixgQJ4M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynabook
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you really this autistic? the first offers an unwieldy, clunky experience that nobody deserves to be put through. the ipad just werks for its intended purpose, which is why it was popular. it wasnt trying to be some faggot computer nerd shit for autists

>the first offers an unwieldy, clunky experience
Apple's version could have been just as bad and it still would've sold.

Prove it.

Airpods.

Fail.

REMINDER THAT WE HAD COMMERCIAL TOUCHSCREEN TABLET COMPUTERS OVER A DECADE BEFORE MICROSOFT EVEN SHOWED ONE OFF

this
Fucking zoomers

Apple's version was just as bad and it still sold.

It really wasn't.

yeah but it wasnt you dumb nigger

Yes, it was.
The iPad was just a fat iPhone, and iPhones of the time were terrible.
After a few software iterations it got better, but that's hardly fair.

So you're only referring to the software? Missing the point entirely.

oof

This would mean something if tablets weren't the very epitome of anti-productivity and consumerdronism.

you are ignored the third part of the image where people claimed the Surface was a iPad clone

just like people called all android phones iphon clones even though the form factor was already introduced by LG and Samsung before Appel

this is why literal iNiggers are subhuman

Attached: appelgenius.jpg (688x621, 184K)

Hey autists, why interfaces of nowadays tablet computers and their software don't resemble Windows XP, XFCE, MATE, BeOS and the likes and preceding ones didn't resemble iOS at all?

Based

my Ipaq + Heimdal still works like a charm

Crapbook pro with nuclear reactor™ I9

>why interfaces of nowadays tablet computers and their software don't resemble Windows XP, XFCE, MATE, BeOS and the likes and preceding ones didn't resemble iOS at all?

You mean icons GUI like windows and symbian had already?
This is getting ridiculous

Attached: 4638498165_6e6be0ec4e.jpg (500x500, 60K)

b-but that's N O T H I N G like iOS and mac OS!!! a-autist!!

iBased

Attached: 1434179922692.jpg (674x673, 63K)

>Airpods
where are the windows airpods then you stupid fuck?

>where are the windows airpods
The fuck is this question?

This
Technology just repeats itself. Stuff is just lighter, smaller, and faster now.
Tablets, smartphones, smartwatches, mini laptops, etc. Nothing new.

>world pissed itself
fake news
Everyone made fun of the ipad when it was announced. Too anemic to be productive, too big to be a phone, doesn't conveniently fit in your pocket. People were very skeptical

iToddlers don't count as people.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1544459296382.gif (500x491, 376K)

>iTODDLERS BTFO
Based

Attached: 1548090148311.jpg (607x1539, 279K)

i feel embarassed for threads like this

Microsoft isn't in the business of making dicks to stick into your ears.

Get the fuck out of here losers, IBM coming at you in 2001

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 21K)

The world didnt piss itself, they were laughing their asses off cause 'iPad is just a giant iPhone', they only shut up when they saw how amazing of a product it is.
And yes Surface is a rip off, pre iPad tablets had physical buttons and styluses, modern tablet same as modern smartphone was an Apple innovation.

The original iPad was pretty fucking bad.

The Surface was a tablet laptop hybrid, which is copied by Apple with the new iPad Pro

Attached: 2007-the-year-the-internet-went-to-shit-1st-generation-25267065.png (500x724, 99K)

In a way, it kind of is. Tablet PCs and pen computers before them were almost always just a laptop with a resistive touch screen instead of a keyboard and very minimal accommodations for pen input, while mobile operating system-driven tablets were basically just big PDAs.

You'd have to be delusional to think that the Surface and Windows 8, with their capacative touch pandering and blatant attempt to re-imagine the start menu as an iOS/Android-esque big button application launcher was not a direct response to the iPad phenomenon. Had iOS devices not shit all over the mobile market, Microsoft and mobile juggernauts like RIM, Nokia and Palm would have continued on with business as usual.

did u itoddler newfaggots (pajeets?) even bothered to scroll through the thread?

yawn

Tablets made a lot more sense after iPhone

>Bing BING Charlie say it

Just as the Surface itself was just a landscape iPad with an official keyboard cover.

sure, but they weren't very good. i still remember a lot of touch screen shit from the 1980s and 90s that was barely usable.

>And yes Surface is a rip off,
can't see how. surface was being prototyped way back in 2007/2008. they were already years ahead of apple in regards to touchscreen tech. one of the prototypes was as large as a table and showed off features that not even apple have today. embarrassing for apple. and what a coincidence: apple release ipad two years later. yeah, it was apple that stole microsoft's ideas, if anything, you dense cunt.

Attached: 1531891986559.jpg (832x623, 405K)

Attached: newton.jpg (650x650, 104K)

youtube.com/watch?v=u6qxixgQJ4M

>but muh X product already had the A feature first
>but muh Y niche shit already implemented B first
>but muh Z clinky prototype came out 6 months earlier
When will you autismal faggots understand that people care about well-rounded practical products and not individual tech features in overall shitty packages?

>well-rounded practical products
>iShit
this is why literal iNiggers are subhuman

Attached: 1551333404932.png (868x834, 232K)

Airpods are actually pretty decent, sound is absolutely fine unless your one of these audiophile types that likes putting crystals on their power sockets. Though I concede they do look a bit silly.

See Yes, Microsoft glued some multi-touch digitizers to some displays and put together some nice looking but useless demo software to show off on them, but nobody took it seriously, and the early commercialized Surface devices as well as the new version of Windows they ran are very obviously poorly rushed knee-jerk reactions to the suddenly booming consumer tablet market that appeared after the iPad launched. Hell, commercial Surface tablets even ripped off the home button, something that wasn't present in those "visionary" prototypes you mentioned. Makes you think, doesn't it?

Even the juggernauts at that time admitted Apple had taken them by surprise even if the reasons might have been irrational or arbitrary ones you personally don't like or agree with. Nobody cares who glued X gesture to Y device first, it's all about who makes people actually want it and others aspire to the same level of success. Microsoft never accomplished this with Windows for Pen Computing nor the Tablet PC initiative. Even Apple already failed at it once with .

Thanks for the new Satania to throw into my filter, by the way.

>here‘s an opinion piece that says iphone bad haha isheep btfo
Literally rent free.
>windows mobile in 2007
Zoomster, even Symbian was considered vastly superior to the absolute garbage that was WinMobile back then.

Attached: 551DFA88-4D02-4F06-90BC-8EA0B5B0AA6F.png (245x474, 253K)

ifaggot.. i'm responding to your correligionist's claims about Apple "inventing" shit or "revolutionizing" shit while they were all trends already present in the industry that Apple adopted LATER

>slab touchscreens
>icon GUI
>tablets

While braindead illiterate buttblasted retards like you and this faggot (maybe you?) ramble on and on nonsensically every single time repeating your dumbass selves

go filter some more anime images

..faggot

Attached: DwZCKvwXcAE-yDN.jpg (645x773, 46K)

>i'm responding to your correligionist's claims about Apple "inventing" shit or "revolutionizing" shit
Eh? I literally said the opposite, you mentally ill child.

People just hate Microsoft. No, what people truly hate is Windows.

you can't even read you are truly braindead and so mentally ill you have a filter setup for satania images

you are the clown of this board, absolutely pathetic

Never in any of my posts did I claim that Apple invented these technologies, and whether or not they did does not matter anyway, you'd probably understand this if you actually read them.

Are you having a meltdown or something? It was literally my point that Apple didn‘t invent the tech they employed for iPhone. I also don‘t use any filters.
>tfw talking to a bot

>Giant iPod
>Not bad

Attached: yikes.png (169x145, 37K)

Based.

Based

Why is this even being pointed out in Jow Forums? Don't we all here know iPhones are literally just another Samsung phone and all of Apple products are off-the-shelve parts from multiple other companies?

Attached: 2007.jpg (4576x2000, 1.85M)

yikes

Apple's success is 100% marketing, their products are not really better but their prices are higher than the average phone/pc.

Apple Newton.

>i9 housefire MBP
>bending iphones
>housefire mac pro
All sold fine

The point is that apple can make dogshit products that still sell well

nope

Attached: u.jpg (650x1280, 69K)

Yes.

S
O
Y

>for its intended purpose

Entertaining children and pets? Giving old people the means to go to facebook?

God, the best piece of shit I ever bought...

>airpods are decent
>extremely low volume
>no bass
>die in 3 hours
>100 bucks
You can get the same garbage for 10 bucks

i prefer this one

Attached: 0224546540.jpg (724x433, 62K)

Attached: 1551922713754.png (500x519, 124K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

was banned for this...

Gates introducing the tablet like it would be cool to do spreadsheets on the go. Jobs made it cool

All I want is a NVIDIA shield-tier tablet with baremetal Linux install. No fucking VM faggotry or android.

Jobs was marketing jewizard.

p.s he died of aids, it's on wikileaks.

>you have a filter setup for satania images
And thats a good thing

fucker

no

>what is alan kay's dynabook?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynabook

Attached: dynabook.png (335x385, 45K)

>you're so mentally ill you filter spam
I don't see the correlation.

>2002: Bill "fuck you money" Gates releases the literally who tablet. No one cares.
>2010: Steve "hippie faggot" Jobs introduces the iFad. iCucks masturbate to it for a while then move on to Apple's next release.
>2012: Steve "BING BING DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS" Ballmer introduces the Surface. iCucks, still busy mourning the death of their prophet, forget the literally who tablet and begin foaming at the mouth as they believe only Apple is allowed to make tablets.

Attached: snake roy.jpg (609x700, 81K)

I don't agree with the Jow Forums bit, those of us who came from SA remember it to be edgelord central from 2000-2006ish. Most original fags and old fags visited both sites, until they got banned off SA by the increasingly SJW moderators. There are a lot of habits that carried over from SA aside from the edgy humor. Jow Forums users tend to haze people who write like reject boomers or use teenage shorthand, this is a carryover from SA and a positive trait as well. Even the worst bait and troll posts are written in somewhat decent grammar.