Confess

Confess

Attached: 1458115662252.jpg (633x640, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalup.co/blog/solve-focus-and-concentration-problems
gigamonkeys.com/book/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

* braaap *

*sip* *burp* *sip again* Now the orthodox church was a good one

I BTFO iToddlers.

Attached: 1525143264744.png (416x900, 238K)

>start a project
>%60 done
>don't finish it

i have 6 unfinished projects, help.

i hate anime

I think Ubuntu is great.
It just werks

Everybody does.

I think Rust is ugly and Haskell is autistic bordering on retarded

Kotlin is decent

set 30mins a day aside. a few times a week (preferably contiguous). set a pomodoro timer. work 30mins. stop. repeat until your project is done. it really works. it's my super power.

I have this with everything I make, read, watch and play.

Attached: 1553231206631.jpg (1000x1011, 99K)

>another one of these threads

Is*

I was the first to use an Eastern Orthodox priest for these threads. I'm not even Christian, but Christians where I live are Eastern Orthodox.

I can't concentrate, can't even make myself read a book for more than 10 minutes
gonna kms soon, there's no point in living like this

All zoomers are like this. Don't be too harsh on yourself.

that doesn't make it any better

i will force convert gaytheists and non orthodox to orthodoxism when the day of the rope comes.

>sent from my iphone
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1552673060686.png (437x431, 209K)

that's because of overstimulation in today's technology-focused society

I was raised a christtard, but I can't hold conflicting worldviews, so I stopped being a christtard.
I became a much better person when I stopped ascribing "sin" to other people.

Armchair psychology

Inability to focus is commonly symptom of depression and anxiety, which are treatable.
Does your country have mental healthcare available to those who need it? Have you tried it?

it's not armchair psychology it's just fucking logic

>wake up sheeple, earth is flat, it's just logic

Based.

what

"It's just logic" is a buzzphrase that loons use to pretend their lunacy is self-evident. It's the same shit as "think for yourself".
A non-retard only sees those phrases as "no evidence exists to support my claims, but they appeal to me intuitively". It looks like a kid that claims "it's true 100 times", except it's more pathetic because you're a teenager and not a toddler.

>Does your country have mental healthcare available to those who need it?
I guess, I used to live near a psychiatric hospital.
Don't want to self-diagnose but I/m guessing suicidal thoughts are also a symptom of depression

not a bad thing, my son

But I'm not an atheist.

I shill C, but I've never actually written anything more complex than FizzBuzz.

I'm looking to buy an iPhone XS even though I know I'll end up hating it

mentalup.co/blog/solve-focus-and-concentration-problems

I fucking hate technology now because the mentally unstable transniggers ruined it.

Unix and C already doomed it 50 years ago. Trannies are just a late symptom.

I don't know how to learn programming.

You start

I'd tell you to read SICP, but if you want something simpler, lightweight and more practical that still uses Lisp, I highly recommend gigamonkeys.com/book/

I don't know how. I read books, at some point I'm getting bored, drop it, find another one. Trying to learn Java just so I can create a simple app for Android. But I've never programmed before and don't know shit about programming in general.

I would like an iPhone if iOS weren't so locked down

>christtard
wow edgy, take your fedora and get back to plebbit

>son
Satania confirmed trap

I've been actually praying to God for the health of my family every night before bed when I was young. Then a lot of shit happened to me and I realized that there is no God at all.

Attached: 1550981920237.jpg (759x604, 31K)

Seething christnigger

>shilling some website that tries to sell you (((brain exercise))) apps
Sure is science in here

I really want to get more into IT but I am fucking lazy I and have no idea what to actually do with these skills so I am going nowhere.

i actually dont mind about notch also forcing some user /someone to hate trendy stuff is not cool Jow Forums fellas

I'm a girl in a man's body.

That's the worst possible combo
Women are dumb subhumans, men are unlikely to be cute

are you cute

I watch anime.
Yes, I'm a degenerate.

I fucking hate niggers.

I have this laptop

Attached: 20190412234611_1366x768_scrot.png (1366x768, 1.11M)

I don't watch anime or read manga but frequently post anime reaction images and memes.
I'm a fake ironic weeb.

I am a manager for a virtual divegrass competition made for Jow Forums

I have the source for a MUD, I've made some minor tweaks, started writing lore and trying to plan areas, but every time I try to do more I just end up depressed. I don't actually want to make and run it, I just want to play it, but no existing MUD has the features + community I want anymore.