I don't get this meme
it's random access, meaning less stress for a single memory unit

m8 the ram module doesn't have feelings who cares if its stressed

This, fucking nerds and their belief that electronics have feelings baka

>buy RAM
>don't use it
ah yes, great use of my money right there

Low quality b8

Attached: 1554755319033.jpg (645x729, 48K)

It makes sense. Writing bloated software doesn't tho.

Attached: Gnomelogo.svg.png (804x976, 32K)

Why do white people always takes pics like these?

Lmfao you basedcuck mayos are weird

based, but söy is a trash meme
go back

I have 128gb of ram in one of my servers. Currently it's only using little over 30gbs of it and even that could be considered excessive use. How should I spend the remaining ram?

>16gb is more than enough

Attached: FUCK.png (1039x720, 111K)

Show us what you use.

>all ram must be used at all times or you wasted money on it

Stupidest shit on that board

Onions onions onions

What's your point you have more than you use?

just LGR on youtube

i have 32 gigs of 2400 RAM i pulled it out of a PC that was going tits up, (two 16 gig sticks)

but the PC i have at the moment is only capable of using 16 gigs of 1600.

You're clearly crypto mining or something as well cos your GPU is being used but not your CPU

Can someone explain to me why you need more than 8gb if you're just playing games at 1080p. It seems to me like that's the most astroturfed thing.

It was good enough for you to respond to it.

>>unused RAM is wasted RAM
Even my router has 8bg ram. Fuck your nonsense

GPU acceleration is a thing bro

Attached: task.png (1039x720, 185K)

Why is your desktop taking up 30% of a modern GPU? Is this the power of Windows 10?

I've had some games crash due to lack of ram, but I think I had firefox running on the background and I've disabled the page file. 16gb makes life a bit easier and the ram prices have come down a lot. We buy pcs and laptops with 16gbs for our end users because some of them were running out of ram and complained about their computers being slow. They pretty much only use basic office things, but they had a billion windows open.

I found that on my previous computer upgrading to 12GB from 8 reduced stuttering and generally improved the computers performance whilst a game was running. Not much improvement to the game itself but everything else running in the background became more stable and usable.
These days I'm working on with game engine editors and the big levels and associated light bakes take all the ram you can give them. Some of them mandate 64GB minimum now.

It's a modern day OS thing Linuxfags wouldn't get it

Attached: card.png (1039x720, 107K)

>unused butthole is wasted sex opportunity.

So would you say that if you're alert when it comes to open processes then 8gb is enough? Because that's how it seems to me

You could probably live with 4gb if you were on a budget. My VMs usually use 1-2gb with dynamic ram. The point is that more makes your life easier, doesn't cost that much anymore and is actually required in some edge case scenarios.

Wasted RAM is unused RAM

>epicgames
>slack
>spotify
>steam
>windows 10
fortinte-playing zoomer spotted. Go back to daycare