Google takeout

How much data google has on you, Jow Forums? 7gb on me. This 2 million lines .json file with all my location history is kinda scary.

Attached: data.png (1366x768, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.google.com/accounts/answer/3024190?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

500 mega, pleasasntly surprised

I dont use google because im not a retard like OP

lmao they have more info on you then the KGB had on their most important targets

This one is fucked up too. All apps I ever opened on my smartphone, with search history and exact timestamps. I don't use google, it's my old account. I just didn't knew that you can download all your data, until recently.

Attached: apps.png (541x636, 48K)

It's even more creepy when you use OK Google a lot. It shows you the recordings for playback.

>Locations
>It doesn't just save your location, it does save even if you were walking, on a four wheel vehicle, running or just step there.

holy

Install NetGuard and block it. If rooted you can use afwall

>Please note that archives may take a long time (hours or possibly days) to create

Attached: panic.png (600x878, 598K)

Yep, every single one is recorded and stored.

Took an hour for my one.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-14 12-06-12.png (1150x665, 51K)

I use lineage now, that's my old account.

>Took an hour for my one.

83mbs, what's the point of it? why does google wants all that data? just for ads? is it even worth at this point?

You do know you can disable all of it, don't you?

Been on google since 2009... Only 8,1mo. Because veen deleting all my datas last year and disabled everything on my activity. I feel cleaner than a fresh diaper

Proof

Attached: 20190414_062217.jpg (720x852, 214K)

"Disable" means "Please continue collecting the data like before, but don't show them to me."

h-hold me bros

Attached: 1539288988996.png (224x107, 4K)

Probably most of it is just photos.

Only email, not even 500MB.

I just checked it out, it's basically 99% google drive

Do they even keep shit like photos and youtube videos you deleted?

>42 products
>97.1 MB

eh, could be better

What probably transpire at Google HQ:

user: I want to disable all the information tracking.

Google employer 1: So I heard user wants to disable all the information on their phone. Should I stop the data collection?

Google employer 2: Oh, no. Continue collecting user's data but just don't show to them that we're still doing it.

>18GB
GUYS?????????

Attached: 1495064340290.jpg (498x456, 69K)

It's probable that they might still keep all this information; they might just hide it from the user. Not sure if this survives an account deletion though.

I don't remember exactly. There was a thread a while ago about this same thing. It took less than 5 minutes to generate the archive like a couple hundred kb. Only accurate information contained was youtube history/subscriptions. It had other info but it was all wrong.
You got to poison the well, nibbas.

how do i check my shit?

support.google.com/accounts/answer/3024190?hl=en
You have to have a account otherwise they have anything collected but aren't going to let you see it.

Google has 2 gigs on me. How can I delete this shit?

I already deactivated everything from myactivity.google.com.

delete your google acc lol

what the fuck

Attached: google takeout.png (539x149, 3K)

Ok, time to throw out the garbage.
Let's be honest. Nothing of this fancy tech shit made my life better anyway. I will only buy the cheapest phones for basic things and no more google services, trash all my current email accounts. I will be free then, right? Right?
That's all we have to do and Google will go bankrupt. No one's gonna do this though. It's so simple but also impossible.

well most of google services aren't really needed in your life. you can try a diffrent search engine and email provider. it isn't impossible, it's your convenience that you got used to that won't let you easily change

imagine being this retarded where you've allowed your location and other private information to be shared with google or uploaded to google drive? what a crazy world.

owo what's that program on the left

Looks like sublime but it isnt i bet

Flux is for losers

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-004445.png (720x1280, 113K)

Looks like it uses the gnome window design. Gedit?

Everyone on here thinks they are important enough to be on any kind of watch list.. If your doing anything shady just do it offline

Attached: the-dictator-image05.jpg (1920x1280, 209K)

eh it's just the gnome-terminal redesign, thought it was some neat text-editor I hadn't seen before

What's a good alternative to Google maps? That's the only shit I use

>A terminal with a cursor like that

the biggest issue is not just goog datamining for ads targeting but that anyone can get all your data - either via google, like all the gov agencies or goog insiders. or anyone that gets access to your account

thats why I have dummy acc and dont sync phone with anything and dont use gmail for anything important or personal

Attached: 806Z01543YoP9AM.png (805x187, 14K)

50gb only from google photo.

Attached: 33333.jpg (768x1024, 322K)

Based

embrace the botnet

Attached: 261934ed08e42bba179c61e62ef35fad7a1f7a392c40bd22206e76097b59defdc.jpg (1024x768, 348K)

This pictures take me back to my WoW days.
The internet was much simpler back then.

holy shit

I dont believe this is real...
brb sending this to her on twitter

i agree, i feel like the net was more exciting back then, more mystery and hearsaying. idk maybe its just blind nostalgia.

Attached: 2ad60fa83a2deb90347de3949613517e92f581399f8221130fbc7940bb8d4197e.jpg (768x1024, 342K)

dude have you not seen shanon morse's nudes before? it was years ago it got leaked. she even wrote a blog post about it

Attached: 21c7220b6ee0787a909994f68fd0e8d875aa62e3ebdd218e4330d9a1f6b06eea2.jpg (1024x768, 331K)

I wish I could go back.

holy wow dude I seriously didnt know about this....

Does Google Drive count? If so, then 120TB.

openstreetmap is pretty ok, but there is nothing like Google Maps. It's the only Google product I still use because it's so good compared to all the rest.

Collecting and keeping it forever would be legally questionable. It's likely they still use your data for aggregate statistics, but do not store it for long.

Apple maps is fine.

More like Google Make-out
lmao
Tongue-kissin' the botnet

Yeah, something bad must have happened to your fonts.

remove nsfw 3dpd kudasai

I wish you could.

Considering that they're mapping everywhere you guys go your entire lives, the data does matter. They'll be able to predict every step of every NPC's life along with the best occasions to market any given item to you. They (Madison Avenue) used to rely on feedback from test groups to guess at this sort of data but Google et al will have the entire consumer genome mapped by the time you automatons die.

>tfw intentionally opted in almost every botnet option available

Attached: Screenshot_20190414-212042~2.png (1080x424, 40K)

I used Google all through high school. Those four years of my life totaled 1.1 GB when I used takeout on graduation day.

> leaked
yeah, probably by her. 0/10.

did i do good Jow Forums?

Attached: temp.png (156x134, 2K)

how do I check this if I don't have a google account?

> 88gb
insanity
not bad

you can't. this is an option only for google account holders.

THIS IS NOT FUCKING KOSHER, DUDES

Attached: in-my-desperate-attempt-to-survive-this-horror-i-have-13854347.png (500x481, 103K)

Forgot to post yesterday

Attached: 1548150504774.png (569x69, 7K)

More likely they strip it of identifying headers and aggregate it for use.

>2.33GB
pretty terrifying desu
even if some is probably just inane useless data

When you visit a website, they most likely have fonts, ads...etc related to google. ex:googleapis.com

If you have visited Youtube or Gmail, then they have your IP and they can track you whenever you visit almost any random website with ads, polls, search functions for bbs, captchas on Jow Forums...etc.

They also buy data on you from third-parties so they know where you were when they could not track you.

They know everything you do online and they store everything you have ever done. There is nothing you can do technologically. The problem can only be solved politically but it will not because our system is corrupted.

Did it. Got two files. File #1 was 2 GB of emails. File #2 was 20 MB of everything else.