Attached: ._.png (224x347, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zKpiRliQePY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mvTE6_8DopU
youtube.com/watch?v=cVsQLlk-T0s
metatube.com/en/videos/430328/Jail-Cell-Cold-Open-SNL/
youtube.com/watch?v=zf4EV8WwUwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>is this what people think of julian assange?
only suggestible americans who watch tv

Attached: 1555190319020.png (640x360, 421K)

oh, that's only the majority then

How true is that?

that's the core requirement for successful propaganda

another one
youtu.be/zKpiRliQePY
here he's being called an "internet troll"
this propaganda is so obvious

Attached: assange pepe.jpg (892x767, 92K)

Julian Assange Pro Embassy Skater game cover fucking when

imagine fighting for freedom, revealing truth about crooked politicians and satanists and people will laugh at you for trying to free them

NOW THAT'S SLAVERY

>surveillance
>spying
>blackmailing
>anarchist
>james-bond-like villains
>political conspiracies
yep, all those were revealed by wikileaks

How do I see this when it's blocked in Australia?

Attached: 1512808848916.png (349x321, 8K)

You can probably use a web proxy like "proxysite.com/".

this was painfully unfunny
>but Julian my password was letter AND numbers
>audience burst into laughter
>is there a bathroom here, I need to take a wikileak
>everyone looses their shit

Probably not very, the new Ecuadorian president is probably in bed with the Americans unlike his predecessor.
Still pretty fucked that the British arrested on behalf of a Swedish warrant and then extradited him to the US

1. - SNL is anti-funny. they force their politics onto the viewers so hard, that they make me wanna take the opposite stance just to go against whateve theyre sellin.
2. can the black guy stop laughing at their own jokes the whole sketch, every sketch he's in? (im using the term jokes in the loosest possible sense) ? this is rhetorical, cause he clearly can't.

Propaganda masquerading as comedy disgusts me thoroughly
Especially when the comedy is awful like it is here

This guy is the closest thing the west has to a bonafide freedom fighter and this is all it takes to turn people against him?
Absolute state of the USA.

Obvious smear campaign.

Tor, it's literally created to fight such censura

>This thread is not available in your country

Attached: ffgds.png (421x470, 328K)

kek

I thought lefties were for freedom of press and exposing government war crimes. what happened?

So true.

Attached: Screenshot_20190414_070106.png (835x458, 66K)

>American """comedy"""
wew lad

Not at all, the reason he got kicked out is that Wikileaks started digging into corruption done by the Ecuadorian Government, which by virtue of being a Latin American nation is comically corrupt. Frankly, it seems like overkill, Hillary Clinton already got this man's death to be publicly condoned by calling him a Nazi; the whole "HE'S A SCATOPHILE! SO GROSS!" thing seems silly, just throw "alt-right" around and morons will be calling for his death at an even greater rate.

Meant for

it's all part of making him look like a crazy evil man

JULAN BAD BAAAAAAAAAAD

working as intended

Everyone, dial your propaganda machines to 11!

Do americans really fall for this shit?

assange is a zog string
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mvTE6_8DopU

The average person doesn't know what he did so I would say this could easily change people's views about him.

Some hate him because he helped Trump win. A loonier set of them unironically believe he's a Russian Asset. The left wingers who still support him are drowned out by the hysterical cries of the previous two groups.

Attached: assange.jpg (730x551, 77K)

Inb4 "suicide"

the second journalists expose democrats they become "internet trolls", "hackers" and "russian puppets". it's the leftist version of "fake news"
I'm actually pretty disappointed in Trump pretending he knows nothing about wikileaks and Assange now since he obviously knows they played a pretty significant role in him being elected. if Assange actually gets extradited to the US and gets life Trump will probably lose a lot of credibility and support

I'm noticing a lack of feces on the walls.

WHat happens now?

Australia .... of-course he's Australian.

Attached: stop.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

Absolutely based

>"breaking news: Julian Assange, computer hacker, far right internet troll and rapist has committed suicide by stabbing himself 10 times in the chest and shooting himself in the face"
I feel it coming

in the back of his head*
twice*

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

I'm mostly surprised at how few dislikes those obvious propaganda videos have

When was the last time SNL been relevent anyways? I think it's heyday was in the early 00's and flatlined from there.

It's called a laughtrack. They install it behind the Audience to tell them what to do. It's a special kind of subversion.

I DON'T WANNA WASTE MY TIME

BECOME ANOTHER CASUALTY OF SOCIETY

They sold out a long while back to corperations after Hillary spent the entire DNC savings into the ground and essentially when they got exposed for lying and manipulating the rules in the DNC. Especially by Assange they decided to call him a Russian for leaking the information even though Assange has leaked Russian documents etc. It's them trying to point to something else due to their supreme Boomer failures.

"Freedom of the Press" Now means media corporations have the right to do or not do whatever the fuck they want, instead of you being allowed to write whatever you want.

In 2014, a Constitutional Amendment was bought up in Congress that would have legally changed it to mean that.

I'm sure the average liberal american gets most of his "news" and opinions from SNL and late night TV hosts. I'm pretty sure that after a few weeks of those outlets painting Assange as just a "hacker internet troll", rapist and "the reason you put tape over your webcam" these literal NPCs who watch this garbage will be cheering when the US government sentences a journalist to life in prison for literally just reporting on war crimes.

>The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
based and kaczynskipilled

Based and unabomberpilled

Zero percent

most of the claims against him are a carefully orchestrated smear campaign, just like the 'rape allegations' are

This is how freedom of press/speech dies
not with a bang but with a fucking laughtrack

Attached: not today.png (407x405, 186K)

>to life in prison
The most he can get is 5 years, that's for aiding the tranny in obtaining classified information. Seems not so bad at first, but when you consider the effort that is being put into all of this, it really gets the gears going in regards to a possible "mysterious suicide".

you havent the slightest clue

Attached: 1533160112468.png (1172x1722, 296K)

what he's being charged with now can give him 5 years. but after they catch him they'll probably slap some other charges on him. treason for example can give you life

cringe all the way, is this "american" humor?

They loved him during the Bush administration now they hate. Liberals are fucking retards that only listen to what talking heads on the TV say

How stupid can you fucking be? Assange is going on trial for helping Bradley Manning, something the liberals supported 10 years ago. They are cheering the conviction of a man on charges for which 10 years ago they would have said are bunk

Fucking disgusting "people"

Lefties believe whatever the TV tells them to believe

what country are you in?

Attached: Get out of g.png (1000x1000, 156K)

>burger democrats
>lefties
retarded burger detected

>>>/leftypol/

I never really got Jow Forumss whole NPC thing until I tried to imagine the kind of retard who would voluntarily watch and enjoy modern SNL

and why is that

This sketch isn't anti-Assange like their Trump sketches are anti-Trump, but it is painfully unfunny and badly acted. Reminder that SNL once made this: youtube.com/watch?v=cVsQLlk-T0s

Amerilards are severely retarded and obese, they also cannot move around without the aid of their diabeetus mobility scooters.

Nobody cares about Julian Assange (Jew).

metatube.com/en/videos/430328/Jail-Cell-Cold-Open-SNL/

So, when's the sticky coming?

Attached: 1536017035036.png (450x399, 218K)

When he commits sudoku.

But he is a Russian asset.

He'll be alright as Julienne.

They might kill him, but I don't think they have the audacity to eat him.

>metatube.com/en/videos/430328/Jail-Cell-Cold-Open-SNL/
Jesus.

Attached: microexpressions-disgust.jpg (524x336, 30K)

What is it with normies and reducing privacy to mere nudity?
>dingdong pics.

Julia Assange seems more likely. Trannying someone is far more comical anyway.

nice try Shlomo

Attached: 1543152369908.png (274x242, 16K)

This is what I think of Julian assange

Attached: bullhonkey street3.jpg (1080x1920, 337K)

>Staff member laughing and egging him on.

Wow, he's being super disrespectful to her country though.

90's themed RADICAL comedy when???

This is what I think of you...

Attached: cia.jpg (194x259, 5K)

Doesn't work in Canada

Nanomachines?

nice try White Nationalist subhuman with le epic (((Jew))) memes XDDDD Jews want to destroy the white race omfg

Bradley manning is the real criminal and they let him free

I think existence wouldn't have been pain if normies weren't around.

Reminds me of snake and otacon's character assassination by the media in mgs2.

Left and right are both sides of the same coin.

Jow ForumsWTF

This triggers me beyond belief. I like to believe everyone is capable of reason. Everyone goes through public education, everyone has access to information and open discussion, at least on the internet. What is turning those target audience into the basic normie they are ?

It's all propaganda
He most likely didn't do any of the gross
There was lots of pictures of his places, but no pictures of poop

Also trying to paint him as evil is just Jewish trickery

These same people were hailing him as a hero to free press and freedom everywhere when he was spilling shit on Dubya's presidency. What changed?

Actual lefties yes. SNL are not leftists. They're center right. The Democratic party in the US are center right and the Republicans are far right. I'm a leftist myself and my Twitter timeline is full of Assange worship all day long.

youtube.com/watch?v=zf4EV8WwUwo

>muh both sides
fuck off with that bullshit. Dems are bad and are republitards are MUCH worse

meh, the skit wasn't that bad. SNL is a comedy show, so they have to do something comedic about Assange.

I thought it would have been a whole lot more anti-Assange and pro-globalist, but it was just a goof. The part about where he lived was actually funny.

This.
People like Jimmy Dore support Assange and didn't grovel at the mouth about Russia.

Yes lets all laugh at the "villain" now.