Holly molly, Radeon VII got seriously BTFO

Holly molly, Radeon VII got seriously BTFO.

Attached: relative-performance_3840-2160.png (500x890, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.pcpartpicker.com/list/pPQ2dX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But 16GB vram is needed!!! Good sir plz delete post

oh das rite, you linux losers have no games

techpowerup. nvidiots must be really desperate

Attached: aKCAW5x_d.jpg (640x647, 35K)

At least they don't skimp on cheap ram to segment their gpus
Nothing wrong with tpu VII is just a shitty stopgap card

>that damage control
Hilarious

Yeah it's 100% AMD's fault. It's not like game devs are lazy niggers who can't optimize their way out of a paper bag or companies rushing alpha releases of games and then never fixing them, right?

Attached: DiRT (1).png (1328x1225, 61K)

I mean, considering a Ti is 1400 euros, it better BTFO the Radeon.
Might I add, it's barely 35% more perf for 70% more money.
But you retards will defend this.

Yes it is

>Might I add, it's barely 35% more perf for 70% more money.
In fairness once you get to the point of diminishing returns you would expect the price to increase exponentially. Kind of like how a Bently costs 20 times what a Civic does even though it's not 20 times better at getting you from point A to point B.
That said, the rest of your point stands

I honestly don't know why I keep coming to this stupid stupid board desu. For something specifically dedicated to technology it's patreons sure are guillibible braindead brand whorring DUMB FUCKS who make Jow Forums look like an academic elite institution.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-04-14-49-51.png (1280x720, 321K)

>For something specifically dedicated to technology it's patreons sure are [...] DUMB FUCKS
Every time

True. But remember when you added 200-300 and you get the Ti?
Now not only is your 80 more expensive, but the jump to Ti is now 550.
Really sad times.

Attached: ayyymd.jpg (568x612, 66K)

>Yeah it's 100% AMD's fault.
Yeah it pretty much is.
>"I honestly don't know why I keep coming to this stupid stupid board desu"
>triggered by Jow Forums
You know where to go back to.

Wow, a card that makes the VII look like it's worth $700. Impressive.

lmao just use integrated graphics guys

Attached: 1550053584549.png (512x512, 207K)

>one particularly ugly game where AMD does well

The 2080TI has higher compute performance than the VII too. The paper number is calculated from a non-existent, laughably low reference frequency when every card on the market is 10-20% faster with boost

Oy vey, lets test out Gameworks games and say AMD is bad.

Attached: 1527724606686.png (680x991, 190K)

I regret buying Radeon. From now on I'm team Green

sad linux fag with no games

Have fun getting scammed by nvidia

Stop ((((((kvetching)))))) and buy the 2080Ti SLI and Radeon VII CrossFire and occupy four PCI-E on your EPYC already you poorfags.

This is somewhat true; Nvidia had too much to say years back when game engines were built
if someone disagrees, please tell your reasons

At least games won't run like shit and crash all the time

Recommend me a 2080 for de.pcpartpicker.com/list/pPQ2dX

I have a vega 56 and my games run just fine
so far my games have ran fine on both AMD and Nvidia gpus, as they should be

J...JUST WAIT FOR NAVI

Attached: 1540463727765.jpg (552x661, 71K)

I had a vega 64 lc not even overclocked and I had constant crashing and fuckups. sold it for a 1080ti and haven't had a problem since.

vega 64 lc lmao
do you know how much power that thing draws at stock settings?
you need a 650-750w psu for that thing

>WAAAAAAAAAA IT'S NEVER AMD'S FAULT WAAAAAAAAAA

It's been well over a DECADE since this has been the motto of the average AMD shill with underdog syndrome. Does it ever get tiring having to constantly make up excuses left and right as to why the company you champion zealously is always underdelivering? Does it ever come to a point where you've just had enough of yourself?

i dont see how amd is underperforming there

>GPU that is $700 is slower than GPU that is $1500

I'm shocked. Shocked.

I have an 800 watt psu but keep trying.

Attached: YndqdTs.jpg (653x726, 46K)

>amd's flagship consumer grade gpu showing what the company is capable of literally cannot compete with a 3 year old nvidia gpu.
>amd had no choice but to price it at 700$ otherwise nobody would buy it.
>amd is literally 3 years behind in a tech industry that evolves every day.
>people will still defend this.

I didn't defend shit, moron. Comparing the VII to the 2080Ti is like comparing an RX580 to an RTX2080.

nvidia's 800$ 2080 cannot compete with its own 3 year old 650$ gpu.
nvidia is 3 years behind itself.
people still defend this.

>AMD's best attempt at a gpu vs nvidias best attempt at a gpu
>amd get stomped
>b..but muh cost! (despite still getting btfo by a 3 year old nvidia gpu)

I'll let you in on a secret, it's that their shit engineers don't know what the fuck they're doing and are all a bunch of lazy street shitters.

>nvidias non-flagship gpu currently performs as well as it's old flagship GPU

are you retarded?

>tech industry that evolved every day
Yes jensen give me last gen performance for last gen prices
i love rebuying 3 year old hardware with less vram

>MUH VRAM!

Attached: YndqdTs.jpg (653x726, 95K)

yet here you are whining about amd because their 700 dollar flagship gpu performs the same as nvidia's 700 dollar gpu

Imagine being an nvidia shill that rebuys 3 year old hardware for a little less price and with less vram
muh performance

I mean it's another Vega GPU and it's better than the other Vega GPUs for more money. I don't feel like it's meant to compete with the 2000 series Nvidia cards given that it's still from the architecture that was made to compete with the 10 series.

I buy Nvidia shit (been happy with my 1070 for a while) but the fact that more expensive cards beat this older architecture one doesn't surprise me. I'm hoping Navi drives at least some level of competition that everyone can benefit from.

i hope navi gives us a proper amount of vram for every tier of card because 6gbs for a 350 dollar card, 8 for a 700 dollar one and 11 for a 1500 dollar one is just sad
the 2060 is the saddest card out of them all

>thinking in flagship and non-flagship terms instead of prices
next time, novideo should just rebrand the 2080 ti, call it 3080 and sell it for 5000$. they'll have a non-flagship as good as the old flagship

Attached: 2bg8a5.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

>AMD doesent compete in ultra-hc-gpus
>nvidia won
yeah, that happened, but so what?
AMD has their shit together, expect to see ryzen in consumer grade packagebuilds

yes, but the new one also offers 720p 10fps pseudo ray tracing and magic "looks better than native" upscaling

>bugmen are arguing about why their $1000 toy being better than a cheaper toy while chad is having sunday night sex with their oneitis

Who is really getting BTFO'd?

the fact is that amd CANNOT make a GPU to compete. their highest tier shit is already several years outdated. Because their engineers are a bunch of lazy smelly street shitters.

imagine being an amd shill and buying 3 year old outdated tech for todays prices, then still have constant crashes and bugs while still getting worse performance despite having 90 million niggerbytes of vram.

>JUST WAIT FOR NAVI

in addition, some these bugmen work 50 hours a week in a dead end job and save 1000 quid over a few months, of their 1.200 quid monthly paycheque. and then they believe they are rich and call others poor because the other bugman only spent only 500 for a different bugtoy.

nobody cares about your trannny gay sex

>about to get a new pc
>need a lot of GPU performance
>my only option is nvidia
bros... I don't want to support them, but what other choice do I have?

JUST
WAIT
FOR
NAVI

>the new silicon will be on its way later this year, with the latest speculation suggesting a July/August release.
Don't have time for that

The last good gpu AMD made was the 290x.

RX 480 was great for $200

>muh games
i only use blender

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Nobody actually cares that your $1000 toy gets 10FPS more in some shitty gayme either. Are you even aware that you're doing it all for free and shilling products for a huge corporate entity that exists solely to fulfill shareholder demands?

I ain't rebuying shit. This was the best purchase I made since the time I switched my system drive to an SSD.
Vega VII performance for the same price, two years earlier. It's like a time machine, except the 1080Ti also has a lower power consumption, kek.

Attached: 71rA+gFEsEL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 37K)

The 2080ti is twice the price of the VII.
Intel shills are pathetic.

The 2080 has the same performance as the 1080 ti and the same price, 3 years later
Not to mention that it has less vram and some shitty RT cores that cant raytrace at 60fps

>The 2080 has the same performance as the 1080 ti and the same price, 3 years later
Do I sound like I'm buying it?

/thread

>Yeah it's 100% AMD's fault
yep

We're talking about flagship, Not Mcnigger shit babby tier.

>not enabling dx12 on hitman 2
>not enabling dx12 on civ 6
>not benchmarking games like dmc 5, re 2 or division 2
ok
this

>inb4 dirt
user, on average it match with the 2080 and draw more power