Best TI calculator, prove me wrong

best TI calculator, prove me wrong

Attached: A00F650E-63E8-4E9B-B05C-CE8C1411959E.jpg (2000x2000, 543K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/369/36950.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>PenIC :--D

Who cares? If it ain't HP, it's shit for the birds.

>not having a classpad
lolwut

Attached: SHCP400_casio_casio_classpad_cp400_grapcalc_black.jpg (1000x1000, 94K)

i felt like a god when i got one in high school
shame i never learned z80

Enlighten me.
Are those buttons like the ones on the nspire or the ones on the old ti-84's?
Because if it's like the 84's then into the trash is where it's going.

I got an app that does the same.

can't argue with you. Used it from 10th grade through undergrad with no issues

Every calc is good.

That's not an Nspire

Attached: nmrdsjjvunougja9xk5s.jpg (600x565, 121K)

boomer tech

If you unironically need more than a TI 36x Pro, you're a brainlet.

How are the buttons on that one? It reminds me of this calc, and its buttons are shit.

>this calc

Attached: 8F544220-7B89-4FED-B279-1E467B7639AC.jpg (512x512, 30K)

bump

what are some cool useful programs for the ti-84 ce for physics, calc and engineering that will make life easier or save me some time?

This is obviously the best TI. I'm guessing OP never used one.

I hate this piece of shit.

don't knock the 30 x ii s until you've used this failure of an abortion calc.

Attached: product-30xa-hero-testbug.png (420x320, 179K)

Honestly not that bad of a calculator besides the fact that the BUTTONS ARE HOT GARBAGE GOD DAMN

Same as ti 89 but full qwerty, higher res screen and faster

Attached: product-voyage-200-hero.png (420x320, 278K)

>graphing calculators

Attached: 3C67DFC7-B709-4C06-AB7C-702673551C25.jpg (727x377, 191K)

Nothing I recall. Learn to solve everything analytically without a calculator. For calc 2, learn to derive/integrate numerically and with the graphing. Learn matrix shit for linear algebra/diff eq (I bought a ti89 for that class and finite element analysis because doing matrix math with large matrices is immensely easier). The only thing I even came close to writing a program for was threaded fasteners or whatever but even then it was more of a pain to program than to just plug and chug. You should get most of your equations anyway, if not then save them as text notes in your programs section.

Attached: Example+8-2+Fig.+8%E2%80%9317b+Shigley%E2%80%99s+Mechanical+Engineering+Design.jpg (960x720, 58K)

but you're right
ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/369/36950.html

Attached: 73022.gif (160x100, 2K)

This

>not the nspire cx cas

Ti-83+ isn't liked by anyone here?

Ti-89 Titanium is too hard to use, super complicated and difficult

if you catch my drift

I still don't understand why the os is so complicated on the 89. You have to actually read the manual to use it and after even a few months of not using it in school I forgot how to get to the matrix editor.

On the Nspire you just bring up the menu, insert matrix, specify size and fill, you then use it like any other number. No menu diving needed and you don't leave the calculator screen.

Also the Nspire CX has backlit screen, no more fighting with shitty lighting and glare

limited to basic calc / stats functions but fuck if I didn't get a solid mceducation on the inverse function of hamburger meat

Attached: mcmatrix.jpg (400x391, 35K)

After schooling was done (including college), how many of you have used yours on a regular basis?

Can anyone tell me what's the use of this in the age of smartphones?
Can't every single functionality be implemented in a smartphone app?

> using bloated unfree botnet device to calculate simple math expressions in school
are you retarded?

objectively the best

>Same symbolic text as TI-89
>Does calculus, 3x3 matrices
>~$20, same size/weight as a basic calculator

Objectively the best choice for tests that explicitly ban graphing calculators. Also pretty sure this is the most powerful thing that's allowed for the PE exam. As a junior in math at a burger uni, this honestly has more that I've ever needed since any real work is going to be done in Mathematica or Python.

Attached: 71-BKpz0SmL._SY606_.jpg (310x606, 31K)

Literally just high school/university exams. In the US, Texas Instruments colludes with the makers of the AP Calculus/Stats exam to require their $125 mathematical toasters in order to take the classes everyone needs to get into a decent university. College Board is its own ancap dystopian nightmare world.

>2019
>have a smartphone
>still buys a graphing calculator
Nigga wtf? Don't give me the "hurr durr you cant use ur phone during tests", you can't use a programming calculator either.

So these calculators are open source and open hardware?

I figured as much.

qwerty shit is banned for test taking

have you ever made it past the age of 12 in school?

>have you ever made it past the age of 12 in school?
Yes, and I observed that all the functionality of these calculators can be easily replicated by a tablet or smartphone app.

nspire CAS is objectively the best, but 83+ is comfiest. 89 titanium is awkward to navigate