Thank you 3rd worlders and zoomers...

thank you 3rd worlders and zoomers, you blindly eat up all the propaganda about 'learning to #kode' just to get used and abused by your employers doing something you don't even enjoy simply because 'i-it pays well!'
the crash can't come soon enough

Attached: firefox_2019-04-14_16-00-00.jpg (647x176, 44K)

good shit since I'm a 3rd wolder and can just work for a few coconuts.

Good
CS major are the oompa loompa of technology

Attached: 1539964539299.webm (700x392, 2.87M)

it's better than literally starving

Maybe base level programming isn't that special if everyone can do it. Maybe it's not actually worth paying a high salary for.

Ok now i got boner, where the full vid cunt

it's not only base level, it's every engineering position. Literally all you have to prove that you know how to code is do some small assignment in an interview and you are in. CS is easiest job to get into, there is literally no reason to learn CS over any other STEM field.

>reee why is everyone with half a brain able to be codemonkey?!!
>reee I‘m a special kuhmpooter scientist with a special major!!!

Attached: 507FF250-A3AF-4BB8-8196-EC70EAACD25D.png (836x1136, 297K)

why hello there pajeets and mcdonalds employees

god why the fuck did i choose this field, I'm too far invested in it now to quit but there's just so many fucking people

sir kindly do the needful and stay a neet sir

Same bro college feels like a wash at this point I wish I majored in engineering

Attached: 1500169501959.png (400x416, 41K)

Going into CS professionally is the biggest mostake anyone could make. Learn to code on your own time but choose an actually useless major.
t. medfag

Although one advantage of comp sci graduates is they can simply go back to uni for 2 more years and earn the comp eng degre.

which means jack shit because there's barely any jobs for that

>more math than any engineering discipline, or even physics
lmao BULLSHIT

sauce

Attached: 1524996165067.jpg (800x600, 159K)

This.
>spending 4 years and a couple thousand k to get a glorified 2 year certificate
>all of which is redundant anyway if you already know how to program and have done lots of work on public projects

>Implying knowing how2kode means being knowledgeable in Computer Science
Kek

Stop posting Reddit content here you fuck.

Computer science skills are useless for most programming positions

kys pedo scum

>just to get used and abused by your employers doing something you don't even enjoy simply because 'i-it pays well!'
Nam a profession where this does not happen

that's hackernews

>Computer science skills are useless for most pajeet positions
FTFY

Music major sure, but it's expected of a math PhD and especially an EE guy. Just specialize in languages they don't need.