What are some good Reddit subs that are actually worth going to...

What are some good Reddit subs that are actually worth going to? I have a friend who's occasionally posting fringe shit I've never seen popularized like a sub dedicated to videos of crackheads trying to dig their way under fences.

Attached: 1482195121580.jpg (600x454, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/factorio/comments/axm5l2/factorioprintfactorio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jow Forumsnetsec
Jow Forumssysadmin

Jow ForumsTumblrInAction

r/TargetedEnergyWeapons/

Jow Forumssecurity
Jow Forumsprivacy
Jow Forumsgentoo

>reddit subs
>worth going to

Attached: 1539988493318.png (600x600, 72K)

If we have to live in this shithole internet where Jow Forums, reddit and youtube are the sites that contain all the content, we might as well be looking at the best of it

>redd*t
how did you manage to bypass the filter when you posted?
anyway, there's not a whole lot redd*t can do that any regular search engine couldn't find.

Jow Forums

Jow Forumsfactorio is very nice, they post fun ideas and devs frequently post their own mods too
if you're not playing the game you can just appreciate the effort put into some posts, like this one - reddit.com/r/factorio/comments/axm5l2/factorioprintfactorio/

You're already on one

Jow Forums isn't really sfw. Jow Forumssysadmin and similar subs work well as news sites and most are not filled to the brim with circle jerking of which distro is the most riceable.

Jow Forumsedc sometimes has interesting stuff, without that sub I wouldn't have thought about using portable routers on my travels. Most of the posts there are people carrying Field Notes in Kanken backpacks and should off themselves immediately though.

Yeah but google gives like 10 results. How can I browse for random interesting or entertaining shit without hitting the same top 10 popular things on every media site ever for that week?

>using google
everyone should be using meta search engines but to elaborate, i browse various sites and subscribe to different newsletters to learn about random shit. reddit is the same except someone did that for you and it's filtered.

edgy

not to mention that discussion there is kind of lame

>self-censoring
unironically kys

honey pot thread is obvious

reddit

oh, it works now. i couldn't post before cuz Jow Forums said i'm spamming or some shit. hence redd*t.

Attached: 8cd15c340f2afe0a9057508e4616c696.jpg (850x478, 62K)

why are you posting this on Jow Forums?

Well fill me in famlam. In 2007 I had a bunch of webcomics, a few forums and a bunch of RSS feeds saved on an old computer. Most of those sites were collected and discovered over time through hyperlinks on different sites. Nowadays everything links back to the big sites, so its hard to find those new sources if they exist or are active at all alongside the giants. What can I use to get different or better results?

>what is your favorite subreddit?

Attached: 1537709183203.jpg (1125x1096, 240K)

Because there is no board for 'websites and the internet' and Jow Forums technology is the most the most related. Websites are indeed technology

you said it yourself - rss feeds, forums and i also follow newsgroups and subscribe to some newsletters.
>its hard to find those new sources if they exist or are active at all alongside the giants
this is true. one more reason to stay away from them. once they control all of the content they can do whatever the fuck they want.

Uh, Reddit?

They already do control it. How many fringe websites are still active minute to minute outside of the google giant umbrella? There are IRC channels but they all link to the same big sites. Im almost ready to start some kind of luddite group where we forbid linking to any content or sources within the hyper giants in order to create a similar feel to the old net. The digital amish as it were.

Attached: Laugh4.gif (500x357, 358K)

>a sub dedicated to videos of crackheads trying to dig their way under fences.

This sounds incredible, link please

Jow Forumsdatahoarder
Jow Forumsglitchart

Are you 12? Imagine browsing le-anti-sjw subs in current year...

Attached: snap.jpg (250x201, 6K)

Might be Jow Forumstheydidthemeth

holy fuck, you're the dumbest person i've met this week.

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Based mods unredditing this place one post at a time

fuck you too, buddy.

still better than browsing shithole that is reddit. well, to be fair Jow Forums isn't much better these days. good thing redditors are too lazy to browse slow imageboards.

hey, at least I have a point. You don't.

Based mods

BUTTBLASTED JANNIES BTFO
NOT YOUR FUCKING SAFE SPACE

>le-anti-sjw
Please, kill yourself.

well, shit. if Jow Forums acting up is the cause of my retardation then you better leave before you become an idiot yourself.

Enjoy your ban, nigger

Attached: green terry davis.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Hey Janitor, OP here again, Discussing the web, and websites is technology.

based mods

why, because you don't like hearing that basing your personality around hating satirical depictions of leftists is stupid? Retard.

put me in the screencap

chedked

FUCK JANNIES
GO BE BUTTBLASTED SOMWHERE ELSE
THIS IS NOT YOUR SAFE SPACE YOU INCELS

kys redditncel

>Reddit

Attached: gohome.png (644x439, 109K)

Jow Forums STAFF CANONICALLY ANTI-REDDIT
WE WON
REPORT ALL LELDITTORS
THE GREAT PURGE STARTS NOW