Node.js IoT

What do You think about using Node.JS to control IoT environments?

Attached: download.png (800x512, 755K)

Webdevs' Stockholm Syndrome does not seem to be contagious so I just find it quaint.

>Webdevs' Stockholm Syndrome
>quaint
what do you even mean by this? I don't think you understand the meaning of the words you are using

just use holyC

I've never seen this much cancer packed into one single sentence

Oh I can assure you I understand them fully.

Here's a little hint for you to piece together the puzzle that is human language: only webdevs are retarded enough to use JavaScript.

>only webdevs are retarded enough to use JavaScript.
I guess that's people are using JS to make desktop applications then

Those are webdevs with Stockholm Syndrome.

Nobody thinks "oh boy I want to make a desktop application, time to learn JavaScript." It's webdevs who say "there's so much asynchronous web doo-dads on my web-page that it's practically a desktop application. I know, I'll turn it into an actual desktop application. But I don't want to learn anything new, I just want to write it in Javascript because that's all I know and I don't care about user experience."

Stop talking with webshit nigger, you dumb reddirt spacer.
You cannot help these people. They are beyond saving at this point.

And that is exactly what this thread is about.

>complaining that web developers are using Javascript
t. retards
you don't really have a choice for a front end language. even 4channel uses javascript & PHP (the Chad stack). yes I work as a web developer but I probably wouldn't use JS for anything that doesn't require a browser.

JS is based af like it or not. Try typescript if you are that autistic

inb4 triggered boomers complaining how their bullshit language is falling out of fashion

>literally first reply is complaining about Javascript

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Nobody cares, you webnigger.
You chose your fate.

Nope.js

Do yall honestly think you're accomplishing something by degrading others for developing technology? If you can't do something like this yourselves, what are you doing with your life?

>degrading others for developing technology
Where did i do that? I respect smart people people who are pushing the technological frontier very much.
But that has nothing to do with making fun of dumb useless parasites with no morals.

>Where did i do that?
>making fun of dumb useless parasites with no morals

you're pathetic

how can i build tiny computers that do funny things such as that one?

it's an arduino, you can buy them online

You mean backend, right? Running something in Lambda or a Docker swarm on servers, Node is an OK option. Actual IoT devices should contain no JavaScript whatsoever.

>What do You think about using Node.JS to control IoT environments?
nothing more than really desperate and pathetic attempt to try and make node.js relevant outside of bullshit bloated websites.

i agree. it's pretty fucking horrifying.

> developing technology
> using node.js
> a completely cancerous framework
they deserve to be degraded and have some fucking sense slapped into them. stay mad, js cuck. nobody gives a fuck.