13k full pc setup

You've been given 13k USD to make a full gaming pc, this includes the case, the monitor, the mouse, and the keyboard + what ever cables don't come prepackaged with the parts. What parts do you choose?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 12K)

A shitty Optiplex from ebay + a 1060 or something + a /csg/ mouse and keyboard and save the rest
I only play csgo, warthunder and emulators anyway

Attached: penis.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

>9900k cherry-picked to guarantee 5.2GHz
>fully custom liquid cooling with five massive radiators
>Dual RTX Titan GPUs in the loop
>retarded 32GB of DDR4-4200
>2TB NVMes all day long
>dual 1500W Platinum PSUs
>triple 240Hz gayman monitor
>spend the rest on a hooker because I'm clearly not getting laid by my own volition if I build a "gaming" pc

Chrome book then buy a car with leftover $

Attached: tiger-woods_thYJN.jpg (2054x3000, 1.7M)

Why spend all $13k at once? You can get a luxury setup for $2500, save the rest and get a new rig again four more times once it becomes outdated. Maybe repurpose the old boxes for other stuff, like a home server or HTPC.

a decent low spec build with the biggest mousepad to ever exist!

Doesn't get any better than this.

kinda this, desu. I'd probably pay off my rent for a few months, buy a cheap van and go kitesurfing

I buy a 50 dollar desktop off ebay and pocket 13k dollars

Attached: 1532698058427.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

I hear microsoft would release a monitor-only surface studio next year
i'd buy the shit out of that

>cherry-picked 9900k
>not a 9980XE

found the retard.

wasting money on case
8 core for 13k

jesus truly is a clow world

Attached: 837.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>gaymen pc

Attached: 1540536657312.jpg (499x811, 58K)

an E-machines
+ a few lbs of weed

Is your favorite video game perhaps computing trillions of digits of pi? If not, you may be spending a bit too much money on your pc.

MacBook pro

Retard

i dont know buy a fuck ton of ram to host gay minecraft servers. also big SSD because comfy

>$13k on video gaymes
Kill whoever gave me this task before he manages to reproduce.

i choose to put $2,500 of the 13k USD into my roth ira, then use the rest to buy gold and guns instead of wasting it on a depreciating asset like you morons

Buy a used glider.

Hmmm.... $600 Acer Aspire laptop with Ryzen™ processor and $100 19V power bank for better battery life.
Other $12300 I'd spend on Nissan Versa.

You gotta ask your mom to take you to the mall first to look at katanas user.

Buy second hand piece of shit, play latest gaymes from 2005 and MUD's
Spend the rest on coke, whores and chicken tenders.

Attached: .wobWcn7_d.jpg (571x750, 27K)

what if i just build a crypto miner

>gaming pc

I'd buy an extra ram chip for my 10yo PC. Then spend the rest on strippers and alcohol.

Attached: 1333599131513.jpg (394x388, 31K)

>low test
-vs-
>high test

>what is le bestest le epicest gayem machine you can build for infinite money?!!!
>n-no y-your a fucking neckbeard fedora katana dorito manchild!!!!

Attached: AAC49F61-FB41-4DD3-A997-D5C889D679F7.png (920x900, 227K)

op here. I said 13k to not give any real limits and see where people would spend the rest. Such a good idea amirite

Buy a raspberry pi zero and pocket the rest.

i9 9900K CPU, Titan RTX GPU, whatever the best fucking motherboard that can support that is, 64GB of the fastest RAM, 32 TB of SSDs in a Raid 10 setup.

Now for the case, make my own. Out of glass or wood or something cool. Basically spend a good day at Home Depot or anywhere around my city, go online and look for ideas as well, and then spend time getting everything together. It has to be small and compact but look good so I can carry it where I need to and basically just plug it into any monitor or display output I want. A little pocket in it for holding adapters or an extra cable would be nice too.

Even cooler would be a small section where I could slide in or out the innards of a gaming console as well. So it's essentially a computer with the gaming console built into it.

The best answer here.

Gaming after 2015 has been disappointing, don't spend too much money on gaming rigs.

You'd be better off just getting 2 2080 ti's instead of a workstation gpu not made for gaming. Shitty dollar/performance ratio