Anonymous

Well, Jow Forums?

Attached: samsungs9.jpg (522x564, 26K)

Do you have a specific question in mind?

-curved screen
-useless physical button
+headphone jack
+removable storage
do i do it bros

Not really

LG V30 is better.
HiFi Quad DAC
Same style of display without curved bullshit
Goldilocks size
Any model can have the bootloader unlocked so you can run LineageOS.
Way cheaper than S9 or even S8 due to lower demand.

Seriously, I got the 128gb V30 for 140 bucks.

Why does Jow Forums hate curved screen?

never buy samsung: laggy, buggy, overheating, bad display and many more. just go for any other manufacturer

Any androidfags actually use Samsung Galaxy S9? How's it?

Attached: 1550508723502.jpg (350x350, 23K)

wow
this does look like the perfect phone
Im wondering though if i buy one now how will the battery be after all this time
whats your experience been

warped videos, accidental touches, cases are useless

What about the bootloops?
I'm genuinely curious about buying a LG phone as a back up. My G4 lasted me 4 years aside from the fact that the motherboard fried itself but thanks to my carrier I was able to get another one at no cost, but I ended up going for the S9+ last year when I finally decided to upgrade.

How's s9+?

My Note 4 died from heat, but never had those other issues with Sammies

They hate everything that's new/different. Coping mechanism for autism.

I'm going to buy new phones bros, is it worth it to buy refurbished phones?

Attached: mfw.png (646x595, 269K)

>mfw I have a galaxy S4 since 2014 that is still like new

Attached: 448.png (642x585, 178K)

S8+ here. Not had any of those problems and the display is certainly one of the best.
Wouldn't buy it for full price though got it for $450 around 4 months after release, dual sim version.

it's a meme, it's wasted space, easier to break

Yes, it's great phone, only downside is the average battery

>Average battery
Care elaborate? For me I'm not going to play mobile games anyway so if I just lurk Jow Forums all day with 4G, how long does the Samsung Galaxy S9 battery last?

depends on how you use Jow Forums / browse
If you're some ADHD zoomer who has the screen on full brightness and screen on constantly, it'll obviously give out after a few hours. if you use moderate brightness and switch the screen off whn you're not actively using the phone, then you'll get much better mileage.

Does it get heated up easily?

BxActions makes the bixby button actually pretty nice.

After about a year of use I still like it.
Kind of wished I held out for the S10 but this should last me a good 4-5 years before I want to upgrade.
No complaints about performance or battery life. No issues currently, but the curved screen is still a nuisance once in the while, especially if you dont have a case for it. Using this without a case is annoying when you accidentally register touches on the curved screen.
Finally getting the Pie update is refreshing with the added features it brings.
Not a lot of complaints here aside from the fact that I cant get a screen protector that doesnt cause issues for me when using the screen but I'm generally careful about avoiding getting scratches on my phones.

>TL:DR:
Buying this phone for less than 500 is a good deal if you can get around the curved screen meme.

Attached: 20190325_153228_1.jpg (1960x1280, 552K)

i dunno, i haven't used it. I was commenting simply based on the specs - an average / possibly small by today's sandards battery combined with a 1440 AMOLED display. So it's certainly no battery-champ. But with sensible use it could beat somethign that lasts all day (all practical day, morning til night. not necessarily 24 hours.)

i haven't heard anything bad abotu the chip so I assume it won't heat up doing light-normal things. I don't think it's another Snapdragon 810.
So assuming the chip is normal, and the radio is normal and you get decent 4g reception, the main thing that determines whether it will get through a day of Jow Forums/webbrowsing is gonna be the display - how you use it. liek i said, sensible use will get you much further than zoomer usage habits. And becaus eit's AMOLED, the colors of the display matter a great deal. Mostly black will not use much, so try to use black/dark themes everywhere, especially on Clover. Bright white is the opposite, it will sip your battery very quickly. So if you use a dark theme on Clover (or the browser version of Jow Forums), and use the screen sensibly, yeah I think it should last you all day shitposting on Jow Forums.

But keep in mind that all batteries deteriorate over time.
If it gets the job done now, it will do less than that in 2-3 years from now.
If battery life is excellent now, it will be merely good 2-3 years from now, not excellent.

This guy If you are using this at work browsing Jow Forums and social media etc with light usage it should last you the whole day.

Attached: Screenshot_20190414-184343_Settings.jpg (1080x2220, 281K)

>Batteries will deteriorate over time
Well if S9 is really that good, replacing the battery and I'll be able to use few more years, correct?

t. tech brainlet

Attached: f57.jpg (200x200, 8K)

For the compromises you make compared to other phones this seems like a good one

no goyim you must keep buying the new phones. think of the new featurez; you can unlock phone with your micro penis. hur dur. literally this, just get a new battery and the phone is fast as it first came

ew. I remember having an s2, it was a beautiful device

I'd say the curved screen meme is fairly good until you drop your phone once.
It makes the phone appear smaller in the hand however it also makes the glass much more likely to break.
Unless you'll be using a full case which makes the curved edges kinda pointless.

If you want an actual glass screen protector without air gaps etc you literally need to shell out $70 for one of those full-adhesive UV cured deals.

Never again.

Yours seems to have a bad battery? Here's mine on GS8

Attached: 20190415_110859.jpg (1080x2155, 305K)

Odd, might have to look into that. Ive been accustomed to this type of battery performance for a good while so it might be a battery issue. I even have this on optimized power mode.

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-001100_Settings.jpg (1080x2220, 289K)

It should last you through the whole day if you keep the gimmicks such as AOS off or on double tap to wake. Anyway with medium power saving it gets through the day easily with some 30ish % and I saw you asking about heating up, it doesn't heat up much (well my device at least) with medium usage, even when playing some demanding games such as pubg mobile