B-b-b-but big tech is selling my data!!!!1

>b-b-b-but big tech is selling my data!!!!1
No you fucking retard. Tech companies aren't selling your data, they're harvesting your data. They build a profile and lump you into a certain group. When advertisers want to buy ads, they don't get to buy your data, they get to choose who their ads get shown to. Do you fucking retards really think if Jewgle/Bing/Goybook sold all your data that advertisers would ever bother coming back to buy more? No, they would just send ads directly to your house, email, and phone. If anything, big tech does everything in their power to keep other people from getting your data, because data is power and control over advertisers.

Meanwhile there are companies out there who LITEARLLY sell your name, address, age, voting records, family connections, friends, emails address, phone numbers, everything, and you fucking retards never complain even once. If anything big tech are BUYING your info from these fuckers.
peoplefinder.com/
pipl.com/
zabasearch.com/
beenverified.com/
spokeo.com/
peekyou.com/
intelius.com/
instantcheckmate.com/

Fuck all you brainlet retards.

Attached: 1535108132866.png (840x641, 356K)

Lies. I've seen way too much spooky shit in my amazon suggestions to believe this.

You are fucking retarded and don't even have a basic understanding of how technology works.

t. never worked at tech company selling its users' data

Prove it

He did

Finally a based OP.

Attached: 1555190337553.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

>No, they would just send ads directly to your house, email, and phone.
junk mail, spam, and cold calls respectively are a lot less effective than targeted online advertising

fug

Attached: 1551141375049.png (1037x549, 191K)

Building a profile is literally worse than just selling your data. Imagine this in the hands of anyone who is not looking out for your best interests (a.k.a. anyone, ever, that is not yourself).
People who knowingly and willingly give out their info for free in order to be profiled, manipulated and recorded forever are complete fucking morons who deserve all the shit that will happen to them in the coming years.

This. The boogieman is gonna get all of you.

based kyoukoposter

Dumb anime retards are the only ones who believe this
Then again they spend all day talking to drawn characters

fucking pathetic

Attached: 1507319364790.gif (240x291, 568K)

based for once, Jow Forums is in the normie bandwagon

Attached: 1497047448300.jpg (1042x1497, 294K)

You people act like this is so fucking terrible and this and that but the truth is simple, really. Stop connecting to the Internet.

Go home and hang yourself OP shill.

t. retard

>Tech companies aren't selling your data, they're harvesting your data. They build a profile and lump you into a certain group. When advertisers want to buy ads, they don't get to buy your data, they get to choose who their ads get shown to
is that different from selling data to advertisers directly?

Yes, since the advertisers never know who you are. They only know that their ads will be shown to X gender Y age Z demographic. And if they want to show them more ads, they have to pay again. The whole concept of "dey sellin muh data!!!" is by retards that don't understand how anything fucking works.

But they do though.
t. my company offers 50% pricings for our service and sells user data to big tech companies.

Micro-influencing means they will keep making the data they collect even more personal.

You are a fucking imbecile using a straw man. Your corporate ass-licker speech misses two main points.

Those companies leak your personal identifiable information when they get hacked. Millions of users will have to suffer from identity-theft from the rest of their life thanks to big corps that where collecting their data without them even knowing.

Those companies DO GIVE AWAY your personal data to the governments of the countries where they are from. So basically the USA and China.

And finally you are huge imbecile that ignores stuff like and Not all transaction are like the ones you described. Databases with personal data are also sold, for ecample

> Duck Duck Go, Gabriel (((Weinberg))) bootstrapped NamesDatabase, an online directory which he sold for $10 million.

Are you a fucking imbecile who just discovered Facebook ads or Google adwords? It's a shame that because of your shitty anime picture your garbage thread will have +300 replies. Kill yourself.

>anime
>has an opinion
Pick one.

based

I want to rape toshino kyokou in my basement for weeks

I just wish I wouldn't get ads or google suggestions for shit that I've only ever said out loud. Knowing that my phone is listening to me 24/7 creeps me out.

OP wanted to show off his tiny brane by talking about a completely insignificant detail(what they do with data), instead of the actual issue(companies harvest data and abuse it).

Yes they are, to aggregators.
Apollo is one, and they leaked 2 of my important email addresses.

>they're harvesting your data to spam you >the right adds
Its not better op

(you)

n't

>Uses phone in 2019
fucking brainlet

Ayano is technology!

>they don't sell your data they rent it out by the minute
Tech is pimping us out continually without even the courtesy of a reach around. They selling your ass too.

I don't really care though, it has been going for so long that by tthis time it's way too late

t. big tech

You're not fooling anyone.

>They're collecting it not selling it
Wow I am much happier about this and will give it up now

Are there any sites like this for europe?
Seems it's only amerifags who have their privacy compromised publicly

>he thinks big data doesn't operate in the EU

yep, this one's going in my forensics folder.

You either, but that's pretty much i expect from someone who are into anime and meme speak.

>these shills pathetically trying to fit in posting with anime pics
>shit anime too on top of that
Fuck off FBI, Fuck off MOSSAD, Fuck off CIA, Fuck off ABIN, Fuck off BND, Fuck off DGSE, Fuck off MI6.

To summarize your post: they are notselling your data, they instead selling your data.

Golf clap.

You're a liberal, aren't you? I can tell by the chain of unreason.

tickle the Ayano

Attached: 1534251335654.gif (540x300, 1.33M)

liar

>yuru yuri
>shit

Attached: [FFFmpeg] Yuru Yuri 02 [BD 1080p HEVC AAC][HorribleSubs]@00:14:12.331.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

>Implying you wouldn't sell other people data for millions of dollars

Attached: 1538796213633.jpg (133x164, 11K)

bass

>The boogieman is gonna get all of you.
Sure thing. Have you also slept through the entire year of 2013 as well? What boogeyman? Snowden proved it all. Also look into China's social score.

>Tech companies aren't selling your data
Thanks for the reassurance, rabbi.

Attached: cubismmerchant.jpg (3000x3672, 2.11M)

Are they selling my face too?

Attached: windows-10-hello-face-recognition.jpg (1200x708, 90K)