Buy new washing machine

>buy new washing machine
>it has a feature called 'Home Connect'
>search through the manuals to learn more
>see this

Attached: 543545445435345.jpg (2048x1536, 640K)

what washing machine is it?
i want a free as in freedom washing machine right now

Attached: __hoshino_miyako_watashi_ni_tenshi_ga_maiorita_drawn_by_hatafuta__3b88f055739943d29062143214c9a9cf.p (800x1132, 326K)

Only surprise is that it's not running Android or some embedded Linux

>new washing machine
>internet of security holes
>20 year old OS
yikes

Siemens SN558S06TE

Attached: 43243242.png (712x782, 156K)

>meme company from 1995
>meme OS from 1996
No wonder these pieces of shit are so fucking insecure.

Linuxtards BTFO

Attached: Oshino Shinobu.gif (475x498, 2.06M)

That's not how the BSD license works.

Lame troll, with your stupid logic I could say that Linux, which is far insecure that OpenBSD, is an OS from 1991. You garbage post is even more stupid considering that the newest version of OpenBSD is gonna be released in the next 48 hours.

My Panasonic TV I bought in 2010 has the GPL in one of the menus lol. It happens to run something caled AMLinux that appeared in many Japanese brand TVs.

>OpenBSD
>Copyright

Why are corporate lawyers so stupid?

>home appliance needlessly having to connect to the internet so you can use a gay little app on your millenial shitposting device
Yeah fuck that. I'd pull the wifi hardware out of that fucker immediately.

Tennant floor scrubbers run Linux and have the license for the kernel and several other packages buried in the help menu.

Attached: t5-gallery1-1536x1392.jpg (1536x1392, 63K)

Why the fuck does this need any connections other than to electricity and water?

Not many are educated on intellectual property. IP is considered a non core subject.

Strange, they look like they'd run IRIX.

Attached: octane.15.big.jpg (517x659, 57K)

My TPLINK router came with a copy of the GNU license template, it was signed by Ty Coon, President of Vice.

Troubleshooting. Instead of waiting for a repairman the washer will run diagnostics, send it to HQ and they can tell you what's wrong with it.

>yikes
Do you realise that saying this makes you sound 12 years old?

>exploiting the shinobu for proprietary fags like we wouldn't call you out on it

Attached: kissshot_smug1.png (327x327, 176K)

my philips 50in plasma from 2005 uses linux. found out from doing its software update wayyy back then when philips was activating updating it when plasma tv's where all the rage. now my shitty new lg smart tv i have in my computer room runs linux too.

>activating
actively*

calling someone a 12 year old on a japanese inspired site that promotes children japanese cartoons is brain dead retarded.

Airplane entertainment systems use Linux. I was on a flight to Seoul and the system wouldn't boot. Had the flight attendant reboot it and got the penguin boot screen and all.

>OpenBSD
you should kys for buying a washing machine that carries that trash inside of it

Attached: 1551980706845.jpg (480x552, 22K)

>replying to stale bait

>not wanting to remote control your washer

no linux kernel CoC, no sale. washing machines are discriminatory enough already with their separation of whites and colors

Yet you are 12 years old, fucking nigger
Go back to discord

>look up dishwasher
>top ads are for india store locations
>first world country
poo