Lololol apel sux

>lololol apel sux
>every loonix GUI is a shitty knockoff of macOS right down to the dock
The absolute state of freetards.

Attached: 1532851095093.jpg (300x168, 12K)

GNUTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 7894F98D-7776-4EE9-929D-3558A7019E75.gif (500x491, 376K)

KDE doesn't have this problem.

XFCE doesn't have this problem.

btw I use Arch

Autistic GNU slaves will defend tiling window managers to their death

I make mine look like windows 98 as god intended desktops to look

fake satania
unbaste

>tfw most of Aquas code base is literally just KDE code sugar coated

really? That's not my experience. My XFCE looks more like an upside-down Windows 7, if anything.

linux newfag, openbox's entire menu can be set to only be accessible from a right click on a desktop, thats neither windows not macfag. dont see why it matters though. i personally dont really like docks.

Attached: 7n78d3mty4xy.png (1366x768, 442K)

Fuck apple, but that is bullshit.
Prove it.

oh look another apple shill. aren't you tired of being chased out by people laughing at the luaghable fatal flaws on every single macbook?

for the record, any mac OS past sierra is absolute GARBAGE. high sierra, maybe... but the new OS is buggy, slow, freezes, poor hardware support. i wish i never updated past high sierra....

fake and gay, fuck off

Attached: gtfo.gif (528x297, 1.98M)

excuse me newfag

xfce can access litterally the entire fucking gui with a single right mouse click

can osx right mouse click?

Or are you using standards made for people who are scared of clicking the wrong mouse button?

Running as user account is for people who are affraid they will accidentally rm -rf / their drive

Running windows is for people who are too busy doing buisness work in excel to mold their computer to their every whim

OSX is for faggors, women, retards and the elderly who are scared of options and just want to fork over their money in exchange for the fancy picture box with internet.

OSX is litterally worse then television. it's like a television that can only go up in channel until it cycles through all 9999 channels, and they call it a feature because it prevents wrong input

Not an argument.

this doesn't look anything like dwm

>70557642
Not an argument.

Not him but you should check how much Apple already took off of KDE code and devs themselves ignoring Aqua. Most relevant early 2000s joined Apple devs were actually KDE devs. And if you leave out Mac/BSD/Aqua specific code in Safari you will be amazed how much similarities it had with early Konquer

Also the evolution of Aqua is highly unique like KDEs. First it got transparency effects for context menus and rounded corners for the top corners. Both are things that Plasma had implemented first out of all DEs.

Gnome was no option since commercial backing and KDE always wrote highly modulelrized code making it easy rewriting it into a closed source component.

Actually macOS copied GNOME. Reminder to report the multiple daily Apple shill threads. We literally have this exact same thread every 2 days.

Attached: IMG_20190327_114208_174.jpg (1280x853, 272K)

Attached: 905696.jpg (546x546, 7K)

>subhuman mactoddler thinks I want an inefficient dock/menubar
If anything at all, the GUI I use rips off the Windows taskbar and controls. Windows and Windows-like GUIs have and always will be superior for real work. Take your space wasting trash UI and shove it up your gay ass.

Attached: plasma-5.6.png (1920x1080, 893K)

Have sex

Not an argument

Attached: 14_inch_futa_cock.png (400x300, 220K)

cope

you can say whatever you want but the sad truth is that you overpaid for shitty hardware and a mediocre os only because it looks "good"

pathetic brainlet is pathetic

macOS has a good display server unlike linux

this breaks 97% of gahnoo loonix users

>mediocre os
For what?

You are actually aware of the fact that macOS knocked off CDE?

Its the first time I see this "argument" and I don't understand it.

Mac OS design is literally a gnome 2 rip-off Lmao

>Apple has time travelling technology
Wow.

post body

>every loonix GUI
No, only GNOME
>KDE doesn't have this problem
Because it's a shitty Windows knockoff

Windows is a shitty KDE knockoff though retard

Attached: 1547809419738.jpg (230x230, 12K)

BASED

This