Anti aging is technology

Guy from distro tube lookin rough in the eyebags frens, that's a wakeup call for me.
I'm used to staying up til 6am+ koding, and forcing myself to wake up at 10-12pm to not fuck up my sleep schedule. I'm only 24 and it's already taking a toll on my face. What's a good anti aging technolo/g/y bros? :)

Attached: rough.png (1223x1063, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOTS0HS7aq4
youtube.com/watch?v=83b3KfGusN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're in the club and this guy comes up behind your intercellular junk and slaps it's ass with his beard.

Wat do?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

Moisturize your face and wear sunscreen if you go outside. That's your best bet.

Make sure you get good quality sleep. Stress can really age you quickly. Avoid junk food.

this is fit territory but olive oil on the skin is the nectar of the gods

Set his beard on fire

Carnosine
Cold showers
30 min light sport everyday

why not just go to bed at 2 or something instead of 6

Caloric restriction is your friend.
Do some fasting.
Also, keep an eye on rapamycin. Harvard is conducting experiments on dogs with low doses of rapamycin. Puppers on rapa have shown improved hearth function.
Humans have similar pathways, so its probably that a low dose rapamycin protocol will be useful.

youtube.com/watch?v=HOTS0HS7aq4

2 hours on anti-aging

Can some kind native english speaker user write down the name of the molecules he speak about? I cant for the life of me figure it out

Keto meat only diet.
Jordan Peterson's daughter... looks positively vibrant.

Nicotinamide mononucleotide, NMN
Resveretrol

youtube.com/watch?v=83b3KfGusN0

another video

and she had diarrhea for like 6 months while she was doing it

there's also a bunch of other things that the meat diet does that could explain the health benefits carnivore dieters get

Thanks user

Start taking 17β pills or injections. You will look 10 years younger, your skin will look smoother and paler, you'll have thinner body and facial hair, you'll significantly reduce your chances of losing your hair to baldness. This is the most effective way, whether you like it or not.

nice anecdote

Raise you VO2max and try to keep it as high as you can for long as possible. Keep your bodyfat percentage in check, don't use meme diets, avoid prolonged stress. Other than that, it's up to your genetics and luck.

I never heard that, but even if she did, she also almost died from eating bagels and vegetables, and saw demons when she had onions sauce.
Having the runs for 6 months while your body straightens itself out, is the least of her worries.

Anyways, here is peterson. The first picture is like from a decade ago. The second is a few years ago.

The big one is his most recent picture.

Attached: before and after .png (1201x1569, 1.88M)

damn I can't believe he got stuff done for his hair

>take birth control

ok man

> "Zoomer Radio" written on the mic

he looks more real in the old pictures

/thread

>birth control
That's basically a mix of estradiol and progestin/anti-androgen. Sure you can take birth control and you'll look much much more younger. You can try something like Diane-35.

No it's not, it's . Technology has to have electricity in it.

Are you actually contesting that fire is technology on a Laotian basket weaving site?

No, he mentioned his hair actually came back, amazingly.
He reversed his own balding.

Real? He was sickly, overweight, tired, balding, had gum disease, and had chronic depression.
All of that is gone... amazingly.

Attached: 1540156169322.jpg (600x600, 86K)

Yeah he's full of shit, probably covering up his embarrassment for being so vain

The second one looks like he's trying to do Zizek cosplay.

>implying that human bodies don't run on electricity too