I wanna die

I wanna die

I mean I haven’t been doing anything, I haven’t been reading, I haven’t been studying, I haven’t watched a film. All I have been doing is playing Dragon Quest and browsing on Jow Forums. I feel like I am turning into a puddle, like I am becoming worthless and stupid, I disappoint myself every day. I haven’t studied once in the past few weeks, nor have I done anything worthwhile with my time. I look at the current state of Jow Forums and get depressed since I feel that I don’t have anything left.

I abandoned this board for a few weeks to go to a board that I hate, /v/, because I was playing Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest and my ‘tism wanted me to keep doing things that reminded me of that. I have no idea why I was at /v/, I hate everything about the board, but I kept going back and wasting my time there.

Today instead of studying I did something pathetic, I went through the archives of Jow Forums trying to look for my old posts. This was because I came here at day 2, and abandoned the board for a large amount months coming back at June, I barely remember a lot of oldfag things on this board so I wasted my time going through the archives to prove to myself that I was here since day 2. This is how retarded I am.

I haven’t studied I weeks, I am going to fail. I feel like I am becoming a shadow of myself, I haven’t done anything at all in recent times.

Attached: C1BC52A2-D86B-4D96-AE3D-D1E0ECF46760.jpg (420x202, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/
pastebin.com/UyA31wZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody cares

I wanna die

I mean I haven’t been doing anything, I haven’t been reading, I haven’t been studying, I haven’t watched a film. All I have been doing is playing Dragon Quest and browsing on Jow Forums. I feel like I am turning into a puddle, like I am becoming worthless and stupid, I disappoint myself every day. I haven’t studied once in the past few weeks, nor have I done anything worthwhile with my time. I look at the current state of Jow Forums and get depressed since I feel that I don’t have anything left.

I abandoned this board for a few weeks to go to a board that I hate, /v/, because I was playing Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest and my ‘tism wanted me to keep doing things that reminded me of that. I have no idea why I was at /v/, I hate everything about the board, but I kept going back and wasting my time there.

Today instead of studying I did something pathetic, I went through the archives of Jow Forums trying to look for my old posts. This was because I came here at day 2, and abandoned the board for a large amount months coming back at June, I barely remember a lot of oldfag things on this board so I wasted my time going through the archives to prove to myself that I was here since day 2. This is how retarded I am.

I haven’t studied I weeks, I am going to fail. I feel like I am becoming a shadow of myself, I haven’t done anything at all in recent times.

Attached: 786FC095-459C-4E81-8773-A255DC0B2F4D.png (829x589, 235K)

unsubscribed

I am not helping the board much am I? Saged, ignore this.

What took you into this spiral?

Attached: .png (1280x960, 1.08M)

I don’t know, I haven’t had the motivation to do anything recently

lole did u just check ur Jow Forumsr privilage?

Maybe, have this

Attached: E1379C39-B18F-4222-87D8-E708CC04C447.jpg (1920x1200, 725K)

You ventured into depression and there was nobody to help you - it's okay, nothing to blame on yourself.
Have you at least tried returning to your old habits step by step?

Attached: .jpg (1200x1617, 1.03M)

"You don't have to be the same person you were yesterday"
Stay strong user. Even if you falter you can always make a new start.

Yeah, still sleeping late but it is getting better

Thanks

fuck off im not reading your sob story, faggot

Then don’t bump it

Find something inspiring and interesting that doesn't make you feel like a puddle and it will snowball back on track, you just gotta trust yourself and try.

Attached: .jpg (371x353, 14K)

epick have this its my only anime

Attached: 24E91901-C12B-434C-948C-2B77D942D847.jpg (550x1023, 74K)

I wanna die

softe ghost

Attached: 1532118595523.jpg (636x900, 140K)

Thanks, maybe I will try to write something or something like that.

Sorry for the stupid thread.

Writing is nice and can lead into real passionate outbursts. I mean, if you like to write, I could try reading some of that stuff, if you're not too embarrassed.
>Sorry for the stupid thread.
It's far from dumb.
At least there's some thought behind it.
softe ghost~

Attached: .jpg (400x400, 16K)

>stupid thread
I make threads on r/banter myself

Attached: 1528834180083.gif (500x455, 496K)

Thanks, I have written some stuff before hand if you want to read it. It is on my computer somewhere.

Post the one you like the most.
pastebin.com/
Though if it's an actual story driven book material of 10+ pages, maybe pastebin wouldn't be the most comfortable platform to read from..

Attached: .jpg (787x545, 65K)

One sec, i’ll get my computer

Here, sorry it took so long

pastebin.com/UyA31wZk

just go to the /vg/ dragon quest general instead of /v/

Attached: 1542882720748.gif (640x360, 1.44M)

thankfully I stopped going to /v/, but it was partially inspired by the threads on DQ11 there that were nice and happened every once in a while. But yeah, /vg/ will always be a better decision.

I'm feeling like this too.

Alright, sorry for taking so long, but I had something on my head after you posted it.
̷>̷1̷3̷/̷1̷7̷
̷A̷r̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷o̷s̷e̷ ̷l̷i̷k̷e̷ ̷l̷i̷t̷t̷l̷e̷ ̷m̷a̷r̷k̷s̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷c̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷s̷?̷
Nevermind, they clearly are.
>I saw a child; I saw some trees, I saw a bird, then I saw you.
ᴵˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵃ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵈᵘᶜᵏᶦᶰᵍ ʳᵉᶠᵉʳᵉᶰᶜᵉ

I have no real expertise about English literature, to the point that I had to Google if "we was kids" is an actual term. Though I've read a bunch of Touhou fanfics that had an absolutely great light novel style, I can't really tell if there's anything bad in technical light.
First chapter-thing was pretty confusing - suddenly a bear and a cigarette out of nowhere, surroundings like her room(?) is literal void with just a window to barren world - though again, it's clearly not a start of the story and maybe it was fully intended to feel like so, bearing in mind the overall tone~
>“Do you remember that time when we spent the day in the garden?”
>“Yes, you picked up the violets and then I picked up the roses. The bees buzzed around them, I was afraid of them so I kept calling for you. I remember crying when I crushed the roses under my foot when I dropped them. You were ill that day, you couldn’t escape the bed the next day, I liked that house – I am sad we never saw him again”
That felt pretty random.
>I spent the whole day listing to that.
Listening?
Repeats can be neatly used when you know how to.

I really liked some of the parts, but everything else seemed out of context for me and at the same time like it was supposed to be this way.
Last long paragraph was nice~
Overall, I rate 6,5/10 cuz I'm not a judge.
Good luck, buddy.

Attached: .png (1520x1064, 308K)

Thanks, I guess it’s understandable for someone who isn’t really used to English literature and language to get confused by it. I wasn’t trying to tell a straight forward story as much as a metaphorical and dreamlike psychological analysis of the characters, it is not meant to be realistic but like a dream because I wanted to capture how our minds work; I used a lot of the stream of consciousness technique do it, as well as relying highly on symbolism. I am mostly inspired by modernist writers like Joyce and Proust.

I see the world in a haze so I tried to capture that.

I am glad you read the thing, and at least liked parts of it, thank you for taking notice of my work.

Attached: 900BC2A2-1A4E-45F2-B16A-FEE60FFA607A.jpg (1536x2048, 1.45M)

Is that the lake you've mentioned in the story?
>I see the world in a haze so I tried to capture that.
Whatcha mean.

Attached: .jpg (1180x769, 39K)