Serious question for apple haters

If Apple products are so shit why do they outsell everything in their price range by such a huge, huge margin and have for years?

Surely of they were actually bad people would have realised and stopped buying them.
>B-b-but a fool and money easily parted
Yeah sorry look up statistics and ichads are richer, more educated, have sex more often etc. This isn't a joke it's literally just the truth. Look up people doing important work and more often than not they'll be using Mac's, most recent example is black hole team.

In conclusion, is it not more logical to accept they're the best but many either can't afford them out are unwilling to pay?

Attached: 1555048099453.png (550x415, 392K)

They make their products easier to use for brainlets. It's as simple as dat. Anyone who doesnt mind fucking around with some configs and installing some things that maybe didnt come pre-installed with their OS will tell you that that's a small sacrifice to save a thousand or more dollars. On the other hand, some people will pay that much for a computer whose audio drivers justwerk out of the box or whatever. It doesn't really matter
Also >more educated
That part has to be bait, if they were truly more educated they'd know better. Being frugal is a good trait even if you have a lot of money, people who spend too much on something that isn't much more useful than something similar from an alternative brand are literal retards

>That part has to be bait
Cope

Attached: 7ca622fba51317acc54f0460f891f44b.jpg (1846x2075, 364K)

>why do they outsell everything in their price range by such a huge, huge margin and have for years?

Interestingly, it's most likely a lack of alternatives being shown in the Apple store. Most people don't give one fuck about the computer they're using - they just want to be told what to get and that it's "good". When you go into an Apple store, one of the sales people will ask you a few questions, then show you the one product you can buy. That's it, he won't show you anything else, because that's the one for you. For anybody that isn't into hardware, and doesn't really care about fiddling around with Linux to get stuff working, that's exactly what you're looking for... and if you get the "Apple care", you literally have nothing to worry about.

Now, compare that with the experience of going to a big box consumer electronics store. When you look for a laptop, even if somebody is helping you, you're going to see 3-5 laptops that all have essentially the same specs, and are essentially the same price. As a consumer, it's now your responsibility to make the right choice. It's your fault if something goes wrong. You now have to think about something you don't give one fuck about. If something does actually go wrong, haha fuck you there were 2-4 other laptops that probably wouldn't have had the problem you ran into. Most people would rather pay the extra money to Apple to not have that stress.

It should be no surprise to anybody who is interested in hardware and/or software that the majority of people really couldn't give less of a fuck, and that a company that only gives their customers one choice wins (even at higher prices) because that is exactly the experience most people are looking for.

>If McDonalds is so bad, how come they served over 99 billion people worldwide?
retard

Because Apple haters do free publicity for Apple and they still not realize it.

>Being frugal is a good trait
Yes, thats why people buy shit that justwerks and doesn‘t require dozens of their well-paid hours for configuration. Of course if you‘re a neet and your time is worthless and you readily spend days arguing that everyone who pays $5 a month for music streaming is a retard, then it doesn‘t apply.

Why hasn't the laptop screen in that image been shopped yet?

>food analogies
>retard

Attached: 248F5B9F-9200-4F64-8CDA-13EAC23C4E58.jpg (692x800, 73K)

Left gets laid
Right raises his wife's son

Attached: D39wKAMWwAI3a5U.jpg large.jpg (1356x1187, 151K)

I wouldn't say they are the best. Whenever I have to use a Macbook I feel very restricted. However, lately I've started feeling equally restricted using a Windows 10 machine.

So really, it isn't so much about Macbooks being so much better, but more that Windows 10 is such a piece of shit that it's literally scaring consumers over to another platform. Macbook has a huge advantage of "just werks" compared to a lot of Windows laptops that come pre-installed with actual malware.
I wouldn't pay full price for a Macbook, but I've gotten one for free from work and I happily use it as a shitposting machine at home. I dislike doing more than just that on it, though.

What I don't understand is why that picture is so blurry. I though iPhones were supposed to have good cameras?

Attached: Screenshot_20190413_102808.jpg (1080x1186, 370K)

The supermassive black hole on her screen bends space and distorts the light, brainlet.

oh man... I would like to lure some teens in my basement...
which iPhone should I get?

apple has something nobody else have

a homogenous ecosystem of services
thats all
if windows decide to do the same and advertise the shit out of it rest assure that apple wont survive for more than 2 years because then the hardware will be the factor and windows machines are superior in every way

I make pretty good money and use Linux. All the money in the world couldn't convince me to buy a macbook. My dad taught me that you should always do extensive research before buying something or be made a fool by a brand charging more for an equivalent or inferior product, and I would absolutely feel like a fool buying anything from Apple.
I eat nice food and drink pretty nice alcohol because I know what Evan Williams tastes like and it's not great. I've done my research and I've concluded that paying a little bit more will give me a better experience overall. With Apple vs anything else, this is absolutely just not the case.

>If Apple products are so shit why do they outsell everything in their price range by such a huge, huge margin and have for years?
Brand recognition and successful marketing.

MS can't, they got btfo hard in a antitrust lawsuit

cose only retarded ppl buy for this price
appl is for retarded ppl only

Attached: LINK_TRADS.jpg (647x701, 145K)

women.
"cute" puters

with forheads this tall, they must be smart

Sunk-Cost Fallacy for people that already bought from apple
And framing effect of boulth the ads and price

People are sheep

>In conclusion, is it not more logical to accept they're the best but many either can't afford them out are unwilling to pay?
Apple products sell because they are Veblen goods: their price makes them a luxury, not the other way around. Retards think Apple products are status symbols as a result. There used to be a psychotic religious obsession with their products, but that started to decline when Jobs died.
Their computers used to be okay if you didn't mind overpaying, but they're just inexcusably shit now. I would gladly invest $1500 into a proper mobile workstation even if the Apple logo wasn't on it.

All "workstation" computers are overpriced. The shit from Lenovo, Dell, HP is overpriced too. Even Acer is coming up with an overpriced professional line. That or we have hidden inflation and 2,000 isn't actually a lot of money.

Nice, I should probably do one with Gentoo or with the JADF pape Kyle had.

unpopular opinion:
> macs are great for software developers (because you can use Xcode), photo/video editing (Photoshop/Final Cut Pro), audio/music recording and mastering (Logic) and many other lightweight professional workloads because it has a really safe unix system that "just werks"
> however, normies have literally no reason or advantages on buying a mac because they're pretty overpriced and actually perform worse than Windows laptops at similar price points
Therefore, macs are actually meant for professionals, and normies only buy it to showoff

> macs are actually meant for professionals
That would be a fair argument if Apple computers temps didn't went to shit as soon as you start to do something other than browsing Facebook

Owning Apple products is more about status than price or quality