Cool things to do with it anyone?

cool things to do with it anyone?

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-113057_Termux.jpg (720x1280, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.termux.com/wiki/Remote_Access
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

install gentoo

>android gentoo -_-
fuck off gay niga

I use it mainly for youtube-dl and smloadr.

sometimes I use sftp to acces the files I have in my phone when I don't have the USB cable near

i install kali on it it is possible to handshek wifi from that device?

screen + vim + ruby + bluetooth keyboard = comfy coding wherever

I don't remeber all the steps now, its not that hard to setup desu, the only problem is that you can't login to sftp with user and pass, you must use a configuration file to login.
I'll try to find the tutorial I followed and I'll get back to you, I also need to do it again because I restored my phone.

Wasn't very hard to find
wiki.termux.com/wiki/Remote_Access

Tmux instead of screen, but this OP.

Attached: 1555275963146.gif (680x502, 179K)

the termux api gets into an infinite loop again

If you have usb-c you can also get an adapter to use HDMI for maximum comfiness

can someone tell my why nmap doesnt work inside any installed distros?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-15-05-05-15.png (720x1280, 131K)

Put vim or emacs on it and git, and just code or take notes with a Bluetooth keyboard and a tablet. Can recommend.

>inside any installed distros
mmm setup?

Install Ubuntu and install a mumble server then chat with us autists.

>write script
>link script to widget on homescreen
>execute script with one tip

I'm doing everything with it, it's fucking great

create a neural network to develop black skinhead 3

This is just an example how to script it with other apps. Here you convert any url to the stream url and play it with your video player.

ytplay(){
am start -a android.intent.action.VIEW -n org.videolan.vlc/org.videolan.vlc.gui.video.VideoPlayerActivity -d "$(youtube-dl --get-url --format='best' "$1")" > /dev/null
}

Post scripts. I need ideas.

proof/fakeroot jail and enjoy running any distro you want (without root :P)

Install Arch on it

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-224729.png (1440x2560, 459K)

portable wifi cracker with USB OTG, awus adapter and aircrack/etc

How? Interested.

I second this interest

>Container doesn't have host root
>Expects application to do anything while android kernels are compiled with paranoid networks selinux and other shiet
>Those either require root or the user to be in a specific group(those permissions that app devs set).
Also nmap when it detects you are root it tries root methods, and because the root is only local(tied to a lower UID of the host) it just ain't gonna work.
If you were to run su on a termux shell through magisk all environmental variables will get fucked.
So you better list environmental variables before and after "su" with "env" and export all those in a shell script then run the script and execute bash that comes with termux in general check and see if executing the bash from termux pseudo rootfs in /data/data/com.termux/files works.
Try again either from a container or since nmap is available as termux package, you can run the termux nmap either as non-root, or as root.
In magisk "su" also escapes the termux shell and launches rootfs shell from /system rather than termux.

how and why?

There's application that does this for you, it is just a change root thingy from a termux shell.

werks for me, no root needed

>209.85.255.255
what are you nmap user?