I'm overwhelmed by VPN choices. I'm in Germany and want to torrent. What's a good one?

I'm overwhelmed by VPN choices. I'm in Germany and want to torrent. What's a good one?

Attached: 06 - u5Lon62.jpg (5120x1440, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/adtac/autovpn
time4vps.com/?affid=3973
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

leave Germany

tor

NordVPN, they have servers for torrents but imho would be better to buy a seedbox and then download your content through sftp/scp

i've been using Nord in UK and was fine

Or just use usenet

I have used ProtonVPN in Germany and was fine

Nothing is fine if you're in Britbongstan.

Been using Mullvad for a while and I like it. It's cheap and just werks™.

I actually might. But it seems like these days you have to live in the third world or eastern europe for good internet.

Will echo this anons experience. Works well.

Been using nord. Pretty good.

Boy, that was the easiest installation of software I ever had. Works great, even has a killswitch.

>come to Poland
>enjoy a pretty free internet
>eat pierogi
but seriously: don't go to Poland. it's a terrible place
t. Pole

Any good ones that allow for split tunneling?

baltic states are nice if you're self sufficient but i'd just stay in germany.

>all these Nord shills
The glow is so strong I can barely read.

fpbp

>If I just call them glow in the dark shills no one will want to see any evidence at all

Attached: 1554938255155.jpg (700x700, 209K)

PIA only one proven bo loggs in court, but god darn I can't get over of it being based in US

just register on private trackers and you will not need VPN for downloading

I am retarded I meant anything that is US based is not private or secure by default.

Good news - Pold is officialy 1st world cunt how.

Use expressvpn. They hate jews.

Bruh what you on to? I can't stand for their laws in the matter of privacy

stop being a drug dealer / pedo / terrorist
I'm reporting you to the FBI right now

Airvpn

>github.com/adtac/autovpn
>connect to free vpn
>download torrent
>disconnect

>Rent a VPS for $5
>Install OpenVPN server
>Install OpenVPN client on your PC
>pirate anything you want

cheap VPS + shadowsocks.

don't go to russia either
t. Russian

Don't, get a seedbox that can do VPN too, then rsync through SSH back the files.
Feralhosting is cheap and should be close enough to give you decent speeds.

get a cheap seedbox for $3 a month unless you are able to set up a trustworthy killswitch via pfsense/opnsense etc. - or get assblasted by your OS

one that has been proven in court not to log you which you can find out on google in 10 seconds

VPS provider can log you, retard

What a fucking faggot. Only weak ass niggas leave a country instead of helping to make it great again.

>being a nationalist
top cuck

>helping to make it great again
start by donating your foreskin, goy

>live in burgerstan
>verizon
>zero issues in performance and have never been bothered once for the insane amount of piracy I've done in 13 years

lol

cope

You do know that you are supposed to write more than cope to hide your assblast right?

>you need a vpn to torrent
What a time to be alive.

use private trackers nerd

I use ExpressVPN and often use it to post as a blithering idiot under a German flag on Jow Forums. It costs to use, but has lots of options and is fast.

Hallo Bruder. I'm in Germany too and heres what I do: I use a VPS from Lithuania, a place where torrenting and online piracy is legal. I use the VPS as a web server and seed box. This means I torrent everything using the seed box in Lithuania and then download everything I torrented over on my PC. It's like robbing someone in a place where robbing is legal and transferring the money over to a place where it's not.
time4vps is the service I use, it's been great so far and much cheaper than a VPN. Heres a link time4vps.com/?affid=3973

Go to Ukraine than

Express vpn ips are blocked