One of the most powerful computers on money can buy

One of the most powerful computers on money can buy.

Only uses it to play frivolous games and browse Jow Forums.

Doesn't that bother you, Jow Forums?

Attached: katierosmann.jpg (1024x768, 432K)

>Opened a customer's laptop and discovered cum inside it
says a lot about apple cucks lol

Yes, PC users can't masturbate because they cut their dick down and are taking hormones to grow tits.

> they cut their dick down and are taking hormones to grow tits
PC/Windows users are 80% of all desktop users. I can't call that anything but sick fantasy.

And 99% of the trannies.

> trannies
> trannies!
Seek help. Semi-serious here, because this isn't healthy, but this is Jow Forums.

For me, nah. I know better than that and spend the money I have left on -sy trips.
Got still a Core2Duo tower rocking hard for most comms, so I don't mind at all.

Check the Boston Dynamics lab. It's all Windows and Ubuntu.

That's why they are basically a failure.

Google bought them, and then sold them because they are all show and no go.

/ourgirl/ vs kike, not even a real fight, OP

Attached: ebblackhole12_NSTfield_image_socialmedia.var_1555039773.jpg (1200x630, 35K)

Is he really high school dropout?

No he's a college dropout

He said he dropped out of high school.

ironically enough, i've only encountered trannies that use macbooks. people like that prefer aesthetic but to be fair some of my profs use macs simply because they know what they're getting and install windows on em.

bullshit.

Yes, lots of trannies and gays use macs, the same way that there are more trannies and gays in college because a tranny or a gay without education is just a pedophile.

But no, nobody is going to install Windows on Mac.

it's actually kike vs kike

No, kikes have long pointy noses to smell money, she has a big round nose, learn the difference.

Is that the guy that recommended thinkpads because they're hard to knock out of his arm when he's typing one-handed on the New York subway and on the pavement?
It was one of the most jewish ideas I'd ever heard.

(It's since been surpassed in jewishness by the guy who books plane tickets to use first class airport lounges with complimentary food as an office for the day, and then cancels the ticket the minute he gets through customs.)

>all show
>no go

Yeah, that's why they publish footage roughly every 6 months showing their progress with various products.

It's the guy who "built" an e-bike instead of just buying one, showed that on his channel, someone in the comments said he was doing it wrong and explained why, he just said "no" (literally), a few weeks later, his e-bike caught fire

Just like I tell my mom I got good grades.

Why am I supposed to care what other people do with their computers?

>Pajeet detected

Attached: poo_in_it.jpg (630x403, 59K)