Richard Stallman interview with RT

youtube.com/watch?v=9c3sv30w158

Attached: Stallman on RT_2019.04.15.jpg (1246x835, 104K)

>instead of FB get the governmen to setup a database of everyone so they can pester each other

this hobo serious?

he looks healthy

our lord and saviour :3

Attached: checkem.jpg (320x272, 11K)

Looks like he's 5 minutes away from finally fucking dying that fat useless fuck.

Russian Television.

She's got resting bitch face.

btw i just installed gnu emacs earlier today :3

Who's this old fat guy?

>Santa posting during Easter
U wot

I legitimately can't wait to celebrate the day he dies. It'll probably come soon too, considering how unhealthy his lifestyle is.

why does RT keep interviewing stallman

Better be an open casket funeral considering how autistic he is about closed source shit.

kek my sides

Attached: 1546218041340.gif (280x280, 799K)

>gif

Attached: 1548550452247.webm (360x360, 369K)

Why not? It's journalism relevant to ongoing issues.

they will seek out to interview any weirdo with a clout to publicly underestimate US and EU

you may not like it but that's what peek freedom looks like

>our lord
go back to /reddit/ tyrone

>mfw i think of the mental gymnastics RMS libcuck supporters have to go through to accept him doing an interview with RT

Attached: file.png (1000x563, 592K)

>libcuck

what's 'conservative-chad' about him doing interview with subversive foreign-oriented state media outlet tho?

Attached: yuri.jpg (300x168, 6K)

wow so spiteful.
how does it feel knowing that you people alone care more about his death than people will ever care about yours? :^)

Attached: Katie_Bouman.jpg (960x959, 99K)

Richard Stallman will speak about the goals and philosophy of the
Free Software Movement, and the status and history of the GNU
operating system, which in combination with the kernel Linux is
now used by tens of millions of users world-wide.

>Making jokes about a fat useless burned out fuck on a Taiwanese sweatshop fan forum means you totally care
Also nice try fishing for (You)s with that image.

>those quads
damn nigga

most pleasant accent and voice

When you are making a recording, please *make sure* to tell me when
the tape needs to be changed. I will pause. Please help me help you
make the recording complete.

Proprietary software and services spy on you. This makes them not in the end users best interests.
Good god what an outrageous idea. Stallman is so typically wrong. Freetards BTFO.

Attached: 1516131831920.jpg (800x450, 45K)

I'd rather have my government spy on me than private companies.

Nothing but i'm pretty sure most of the regressive left hates RT because CNN told them to and in their guilt-by-association retardation this would make him almost hitler

Russian state also spies on everyone and is very explicit about it, to the point of VPNs being illegal and encrypted IM services blocked :^) Good that someone like Stallman just so happens to talk about digital freedoms, that the Western profit and greed driven companies work against, on Russian state media.

I will
need you to arrange to cover the cost of my traveling to and from your
city (unless I've told you someone else will do it).

She's are pretty whore as long as she smiles.
Richard may be crazy but he has some pretty good points. Of course a cocksleeve would not understand.

Richard will never beats the Botnet.

Is this a new interview?

>RMS supporters are all libtards
You have to go back

Am i the only one that internally laughs hard when i ever i hear stallman talk? I like him a lot but he talks so autistically funny

Is it wierd that I'm a fascist who likes Russia and rms?

Now they're gonna off Stallmanu...

If I need to use a dialup connection, please cover the costs of the
telephone calls I will need to transfer my email -- especially in a
hotel. Some hotels charge a lot of money for this.

Not at all. Fascism rejects both the excesses of Capitalism and Communism, and believes in the power of strong leaders to keep the status quo from shifting to either extreme from exploiting the masses.

Attached: 1547051823778.jpg (859x1280, 106K)

Nah, i'm like that as well

Relax idiot, I love stallman, but the casket joke was good

>I mean, nothing is free
She says to the leader of the Free Software Foundation

This. That is why fascism is so despised by the '''elites'''

Attached: Adolf approves.jpg (478x700, 118K)

Stallman is not a "leader". The very notion of socially-recognized "hierarchies" is antithetical to the struggle of the Free Software Movement against its fascistic/capitalistic oppressors.

Attached: Cuba_Technologies.sff_HAV102_20070214171812.jpg (400x260, 20K)

>human nature is antithetical to the struggle of the Free Software Movement
Yeah sounds just about right.

Legitimately looks like a dirty pedophilic hobo
How are normies supposed to take freetardation seriously?

well with FB you get the best of both worlds

But Free Software is an inalienable part of the human experience. Even the most primitive hunter-gatherer societies respected each other's essential freedoms to freely eat, freely modify and freely share the food they found with their neighbours.

Attached: stallman_insignia.png (275x171, 7K)

>Fascism rejects both the excesses of Capitalism and Communism
>Who was Mussolini
>Who was Castro
You are a fucking retard a nigger and an imbecile. fuck off back to Jow Forumsddit

maybe they could try reading his arguments and if they cant argue back they could adopt his outlooks i dunno im fucking crazy like that

Is this bait? Am I taking the bait?
I'm gonna ignore for a second what you said about free distribution of food to make my point again: humans inherently search for and crave social hierarchies to an extent there are always social hierarchies free distribution of goods or not. And even so to get back to your point, early human societies were much more violent. There was free distribution to a point, leaders of a tribe still got the best deal and then distributed the rest. And there certainly was little if all intertribe trading in our early development, it was literally us vs them. There was literally free distribution of anything besides violence.
Don't get me wrong I am all for open source software and being able to modify software you either got for free or bought, but saying that free distribution has always been there is just retarded.

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, OPEN CASKET JOKE IS NOT FUNNY. RMS IS THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!

The open casket joke was fucking hilarious you cunt.

STOP CALLING CUNT YOU CUNT

> reeeeeeeeeee Jow Forums = bad

Attached: big-soy.jpg (960x1440, 411K)

How nice of you to attach a selfie you made.
But you still need to go back.

Attached: euphoric.gif (360x203, 793K)

more like they wouldn't be able to close the lid

What a comeback! What a great argumentative structure! What a display of how you are not totally assblasted because people don't like your shit board and your shit opinions! Oh no we are all euphoric soiboys oh no the humanity.

Attached: 1525011691365.jpg (258x330, 31K)

Attached: Mad okay.jpg (336x360, 106K)

Attached: See this shoe.jpg (775x1200, 194K)

Attached: Relax mad guy.png (500x415, 385K)

Wanna go camping?

Attached: s4obu3xiijk01.jpg (774x1000, 189K)

>Who was Castro
A communist dictator. What's that got to do with fascism?

Attached: file.png (2048x1398, 2.3M)

I also tick those boxes. Proprietary software is about as healthy for a society as usury and monopolist exploitation, and Russia is a kind of pirate state where software is concerned.

You're just jealous of how free RMS had been throughout his life.
He's living a free as in frito-pie diet

>Being jealous of a fat single faggot
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>being jealous of a fat single autistic paedophile faggot that eats his own foot fungus and throws autistic shitfits because some TOS violated his worldview
fixed it for you.

>mfw i think of the mental gymnastics RMS libcuck supporters have to go through to accept him doing an interview with RT
Why does everyone in the US have to spin this? Are all people with minimum wage fed this bullshit about "Russia bad" just how kids in China are fed nationalism and "Japan is bad"?

Americucks, Russians and Chinks are all retarded who cares what they think about each other? Just filter shit like that like every other sensible person does.

>Facebook is used to carry out racial discrimination in job offers and housing

What did he mean by this?

If people can blatantly lie how can you trust anything they say?

at least this time the interviewer didn't ask anything dumb

That just means you don't know much about fascism, Russia and rms

Based.
Only a slave hates someone for being free.

These.
Despite being clearly a leftist overall, RMS's political and social views are unironically much closer to fascism than he realizes, and certainly much more than the alt-lite and the corporate dick-sucking libertarians.
Free software and (actual) right wing ideologies are compatible.

Am I oppressing RMS right now by exercising my freedom to not die at an early age?

>Am I oppressing RMS right now by exercising my freedom to not die at an early age?

Attached: 1519255872988.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

>Jow Forums
Stallman's photo is stickied on page 1.
Try going back to plebbit.

As long as facebook verifications are a thing, that would just cut out the middleman.
Not that I'm in favour of any kind of online ID, outside of maybe a commercial context.

>all these people itt shitting on stallman
we are lost

He is a literal subhuman and deserves to be shat on for promoting self-destructive lifestyles. His contributions to free software don't excuse any of that.

What kind of "self-destructive" lifestyle is he promoting, and how?

What's wrong with doing an interview with RT?

Disagree, I have never seen rms speak in favor of concentrating power. Also reminder that actual fascists are the original bugmen NPCs that have no free will and exist only to serve their powerful leader.

you know what he does with his toe fungus

antinatalism

This is the standard of Russia related reporting in the US:

*makes a frown with his well-moisturised and powdered newsreader face.*
"Russia."
*exchanges meaningful glances with other pod people as bad vibes flood over the entire room*

It's sub-logical. It's like nothing so much as the Satanic panic in the 1980s when people had Chinese whispered an apparent epidemic of devil worship into existence, leading to spiraling confirmation bias that fed on feelings of generalised paranoia and suspicion that needed somewhere to be directed.

In the contemporary case, it's not so much vague paranoia about social subversion (the 1980s were when people "got over" the 1960s, or thought that they had) as it is actual trauma. Since the introduction of social media, people have more and more been living in their own little worlds where nobody disagrees with them. An event in 2016 that would divert the topic of this thread took them completely by surprise, and the were so traumatised that they had to find an explanation, any explanation. How could people disagree with them when nobody connected to their social media disagrees with them? None of the newspapers they read disagree with them and none of the media they consume does, either. Something must have been done to them, they think.

I'm pretty sure the US government recently sued Facebook for exactly this.

That is one of the very few things that fat fuck is right about.

Name a non-white antinatalist.

Wanna watch some twitch games later?

Why do you feel the need to race bait every argument?

libertarians being corporate bootlickers is just a meme though, they're still very much in favour of personal liberty from the government and part of that means not believing that intellectual property falls within personal property, you can't effectively enforce intellectual property rights without a government that has a monopoly on violence

lmao me. Cut my fucking tubes last year. Fuck brining kids into a world with so many unwanted kids. I'm adopting.

For sane people? Nothing, but for the regressive left, it's part of the whole
>le russia conspiracy
these retards have been fed for 2 years. Pic related. I bet the people quoted in the pic thinks MSNBC and CNN are reliable sources

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-15 at 21.42.58.png (2936x340, 198K)

>Cut my fucking tubes last year
I've been meaning to do this too after I looked into the underlying deeper philosophy behind antinatalism, but I'm afraid my gf will leave me if I do. How did you deal with this issue?