These two are the only headphones in the market right now worth a shit. Everything else is an over expensive meme

These two are the only headphones in the market right now worth a shit. Everything else is an over expensive meme.

Attached: img.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pleasedontlookhere.xyz/Stop-Buying-Gaming-Headsets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Giant killer concept is retarded, even in this meme market you can get better things just paying more.

Those are not Stax my misguided friend

>v-shaped garbage and open(nobass)back are headphones worth a shit.

Get a better DAC.

Best things neetbux can buy.

nope, these ones are

Attached: Sennheiser_HD_280PRO_HD_280_Pro_240764.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)

SEETHING Sennheiserfags
enjoy your shit build quality I guess lol

and overpaying for mid range cans lmao

Yesterday I accidentally sat on top of them, also I carry them in my backpack, they still are as good as new.

Imagine still using headphones when earspeakers exist

what a sad cope
imagine being such a poorfag you cant afford a $300 sennheiser

>paying 300 burgers for a fucking headphone that needs an amp to drive it, has inferior build quality to the SHP9500 and sounds nearly the same
imagine being this dumb lol.
And what's even more funny is how some Sennheisers don't even come with detachable cables lmao...

Attached: 189330974.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Got rid of my ath-m40x for a pair of sennheiser earbuds.

I can vouch for the SHP 9500. They're awesome, cheap, and comfy as fuck.

I have Sennheiser HD 25 for DJing and Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro for producing/mixing/mastering.
>he cares about audiophile grade headphones when he's gonna use them for videogames and movies

>M40x

What the literal fuck? These headphones are disgustingly overbearing. At makes dogshit headphones.

I like ATH but M40X? Come on nigger.
Also open back is worthless by default.

>Cheap
Not anymore

>open back is worthless by default
Why?

How much now?

>Also open back is worthless by default.
t. clueless retard
Only open back headphones can reproduce vocals and certain instruments properly because unlike closed back, they don't muffle the sound, overbass so everything sounds NATURAL.
>inb4 no bass
The SHP9500s have just enough bass by default and, when you use an equalizer you can compensate for any lack of bass you might think it has. It's literally a matter of buying proper headphones.

>bass is the only thing that matters
>no one would ever choose closed back over open back because of outside noise

Attached: Theresa-May-leaves-Downing-Street.jpg (615x923, 147K)

You missed these

Attached: takstar pro 82.png (1051x1056, 469K)

>he wears over-ear headphones in public
dork
Also, it doesn't matter if the place you're in is really crowded and loud. No noise isolation technology is perfect. You'd be better listening to music at home.

I am talking about headphones at home though?
And anyone that doesn't use IEMs outdoors just gets what he deserves.

>2019
>wired headset
ugh

Shame there aren't any open back wired headsets. Closed back is awful for gaming because your voice gets blocked out, and the few headsets that do have built in sidetone sound like ass.

Attached: 1551818749783.jpg (3160x3160, 1.63M)

My HD598 are cheap and awesome.

>Shame there aren't any open back wireless* headsets.
typo

>wearing open back in public
lmao clueless retard

>Calling Philips nobass
Someone has never tried Philips headphones before. I have a fucking 15$ "DJ" Philips headphones (SHL3300 v2) that have better, cleaner, tighter bass than anything i tried out in the audio shop, from 100 to 600$. I'm not trolling, 100% serious

I got them for 68€ a couple months ago, from aliexpress. 9 day shipping to shitty eastern europe to go with it

>wireless meme
Retarded spotted.
What the fuck? even if you live with your parents unless they are screaming 24/7 or like, they demand that your door is open or something while leaving the TV at full blast there's no way that would be a problem. Do you live near some construction site or next to a train station or something? Even then, get some isolation for your room/doors.

Isn't that a great price for them?

based and redpilled

Attached: stax loli.png (1095x1014, 562K)

I didn't call Philips no bass, I called open back headphones including the Philips SHP9500 nobass, your closed back 15bucks Philips probably have the opposite problem bloated exaggerated muddy midbass.

Also funny story, some years ago I got the SHL3060 which sounded very good for their price, so I decided to buy the same model again but the new phones sound like trash compared to my old ones same model, I guess I'm going to return them.
I guess cheap phones aren't consistent across different copies of the same model, old ones have crystal clear treble (sometimes too much) and controlled sufficient bass, new ones sound like a muddy bloated bassturd.

>SHP9500
They're okay, the Fidelio X2 is better.

every fucking time

>wireless
>gaming
>headset

these are words that you never want to hear with audio equipment, fuck out of here

Attached: 1532937000814.png (400x400, 154K)

>overpaying for headphones, ever

This is all you would ever need

Attached: 61btjqPqgJL._SY450_.jpg (450x450, 26K)

Considering you have to buy a pair of replacement pad unless you hate yourself and the build quality is far inferior to the SHP9500 they're not much cheaper over time.
You'd have more of a point with

Damn they are that much now? I got them for $50 two years ago. Pretty good headphones for the price. $80 seems a bit too much tho.

they went discounted for half a year

Not that user but I'm wearing my M40x in public. You can't stop me.

I own those, and I've owned a pair of HD448s. The cost was $20 apart. The difference is noticable. The 280s are a $50 can marked up because of the name on the side.

Two words: Stax

m40x is muddy as fuck get that shit out of my sight

Attached: mdr7506.jpg (550x800, 69K)

>any year
>not hating yourself

Why are you here?

>over time

Whats that even supposed to mean? You will only need one pair of headphones in a lifetime unless you are a mouthbreathing mongoloid.

I'm using Panasonic RP-HT 360 for ~25$.
Works awesome.

>Buying veilheisers
>Ever
lmoa

>Why are you here?
>Headphones aren't good until they make my ears bleed from sheer lack of confort

>Whats that even supposed to mean? You will only need one pair of headphones in a lifetime
>Pretending cheap chinkshit isn't gonna fall part in a couple years at most.

>Not k612s
(lol

Just don't get the MDR7506 unless you want to go deaf

>*taiwanshit

fixd

pleasedontlookhere.xyz/Stop-Buying-Gaming-Headsets/

explain

The treble spike will fry your ears

for me it's stax

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

>Good
>Headset with microphone
>Wireless

Does a product exist that satisfies all three criteria or should I check in another ten years?

>cord breaks
uhoh...
My SHP9500 doesn't have this problem™

dsr9bt

>he doesnt own dt1990
lmaoing @ all of you treblelets

Attached: 1547849056092.png (1462x971, 1M)

Still, philips headphones have good bass nonetheless, nvm if open ear. Bass is better than the ones they compete with.
And you're right, they do have fluctuations in production and quality control isn't great, hence why they often revise their cheap but good phones, but sometimes there are differences even within the same revision.
Definitely return if you can, and ask for another pack

You're all fags, where is the Sennheiser HD58X?

in the bin

Attached: 1546396592079.jpg (1500x1127, 1.04M)

It's a shame companies can't openly tell that their products are not for brainless, fat fingered shreks with 0 dexterity

What a good goy.

i know it's hard to cope with but you have to face reality user

Attached: beyerchad.png (895x601, 204K)

My Audio Technica MSR7 would be shredded to tiny pieces at this point if they were Sennheisers.
Call my a clumsy brainlet, but I you literally can't break these by accident, you'd have to break them on purpose.

>2019
>unironically defending wires
Yeah that's gonna be a yikes from me

Attached: 1544628809448.gif (400x200, 1.76M)

can't wait to have 100WH batteries and an amp stuck to the side of my head so I can "game" 4 feet from my PC

say what you want about the treble (people are pussies) the Beyardynamic build quality is unmatched for the price

Beyerdynamic

honestly though, what should I get for around $200?

do you have an amp to power them?

You probably have a wired mouse too, huh

yikes!

Attached: 1551545160854.png (280x278, 103K)

no, would have to buy a amp too if needed.

Based

Attached: 1524552033156.png (576x870, 881K)

Based

I agree, tho I'd take senns 280s over the m40x...

The shp9500 are my most used headphones now, by a LOT. They're just so fucking comfy and light, even tho the hd558s I own sound slightly better.

Attached: Audio_G_0.jpg (1617x723, 271K)

underrated post

I've got a pair of Phillips I love and I use for gaming and general use. I want to get something closed and with more bass (which is the philips' weak point). Not muddy bass though. Any suggestions under $200?

Closed ear philips models, plenty of them sub 200

Fact. It helps that they sound Fukkin' Phenomenal too.

I can't believe there's no authentic /hpg/ on the board!

Attached: beyer_dynamic_dt770_250ohm.jpg (1800x1241, 556K)

Swedish made, digital, combat proven, 5 yr guarantee!

Attached: images(8).jpg (830x369, 39K)

>headphone that exists in every music studio since the sony MDR-V6
>it'll fry your ears
?????????

I have the dt880s, the size adjustment is the worst ive ever seen on any headphones.

listen at low volume, problem solved

>tfw got an shp for 70$

Attached: japanese soldier smiling at your death.jpg (271x400, 21K)

wearing my pair right now listening to circus music earrape midi
u mad?

Don't be dumb, how hard to put phone on hed?

Attached: 20180616_174619.jpg (4032x3024, 413K)

Do want.

Attached: Teresa_May_is_repulsed_by_your_faggotry.png (394x786, 577K)

>me
No one cares.

The design is bad, the notches are really poorly made, they don't click and easily slip out of position. Even $20 headphones have headbands that adjust easier.

Where's sony mdr v6?

You cared enough to give me a (you)

>gimme another

Attached: 1507162541646.jpg (200x200, 14K)

What replacement pads for the Takstar?

AKG K702 for 122€. No reason not to buy as analytical headphones or for FPS gaming.