Why does infosec twitter have so many tranny freaks...

why does infosec twitter have so many tranny freaks? every other profile I look at has she/her in the bio and every other post is about inclusivity and getting more "non-binary folks" and women into the infosec space

Attached: dad.jpg (500x283, 16K)

I dunno, why are you concerned with people's lives on twitter?

not so much infosec Twitter as it is Twitter in general

Not him but i'm guessing because they destroy every field they infest?

Times have changed, I guess.
Trump's a shithead, btw.

toddler level reading comprehension

some scenes stick out, like in esports the overwatch scene has a bunch of trannies for example but csgo or lol don't

It's not infosec. Social networks like Twitter do give crazy people a "group" to circle jerk with.

Gotta scare away the normies

Twitter is THE big social media site. If it has a lot of trannies than it means there's a lot of trannies in general

Have you ever actually held a job or even gone outside? There aren't very many trannies

Pretty ironic, seeing as you're on one of the biggest circlejerks this side of reddit

> C H E L S E A
>M
>A
>N
>N
>I
>N
>G

is a qt

>social media == life
Instagram is the actual premiere social network and it's full of American models. But America is actually full of obese people.

shutup faggot

is there any discussion on instagram? I thought it was just for pics

:3

Just how e-thots love money and bbc

There are discussions on Instagram as well. But really if you think that Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or even Jow Forums are representative of real life, you are a marketer's dream.

same reason as anime twitter; autism + platform to attention whore.

It's because Twitter promote trannies in any field. They get blue checkmarks for God knows why. So they get more dominant voices in any CS community

>It's because Twitter promote trannies in any field.

reminds me I still have to take diversity training at some point in the coming months.

>"join the army, son. it'll make you a man, son."

because corps can't be bigoted nowadays, trannies are instant hires no matter their qualifications
infosec pays and sounds cool so trannies are flooding in knowing they can't be turned away or lose their job for any amount of incompetence

CIA psyops to degrade and destroy capable people of rallying against the power structure. It accelerated after the Snowden incident you'll notice.