OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO

9400F WITH CHEAPSHIT RAM BTFOS POOZEN WITH $200 RAM

Attached: based 9400f.png (1920x1080, 856K)

Fuck that. I'll take the 2 less fps

Attached: CSAIL-DAWG-timing-attacks-Meltdown-Spectre-graphic-MIT-00_0.png?itok=7-WDUmk8.png (728x380, 29K)

>3fps on average
>same 1%
who gives a shit?

> 2019
> 6 threads
OH NO NO NO NO

$75 vs $175 ram kek

>3400
>175$
I guess if you live outside of burgerstan?

Attached: 6IFjKeV.png (839x195, 17K)

>Muh games
It would be understandable if it beat it on tasks other than gaming. otherwise, it's trash when it comes to VMs. I use VM's to simulate the programs I write. Sorry, shills.

>burgerstan
enjoy your taxes

>dead socket
>6c/6t
>zen 2 on the horizon
>igpu advantage gone
hope this pos can at least make their owners happy, somehow.

I'm pretty sure you don't need workstation-grade equipment to host a VM for your FizzBuzz solution.

Also
>2666
>75$
lolwut

Attached: WjdDmZr.png (837x3271, 397K)

>3400 cl16
That's not the same, he is using 3200 cl14 b-die oc'ed with tighten timings. Costs $155 atm
Most people buy typical 3200cl16 ram with ryzen thinking they will get those results but they won't

I don't need a Jew telling me to buy shit from his holocaust-surviving ass.

>LOL WAT A RETAD PAYING TAX
>also i pay a 30% tax on everything coming into my country because i'm a cuck
real slick, dick.

why?

>3200 cl14 b-die oc'ed with tighten timings
How high?
I run my 3200 cl14 at 3466 cl14 and it already took 1.5V to stabilize it.

>gaming on integrated graphics

user I do understand that thinking isn't quite your forte but I was pointing out the inadequacy of price comparison for a case where one side includes the taxes while the other does not.

>intelcucks still clinging to 14nm shit
keep coping hard. I mean since GIGUHURTZ is important to your haggis smelling shit asses, maybe you just needed to stick to DDR3, returds.

Attached: wd2-intel-patch.jpg (697x307, 37K)

>j-just wait for the next gen!

Really?

>spectre patches tank your performance LOL

well, you waited for this exact situation to gloat.
>It's okay when I'm waiting for Intel's knee-jerk responses.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>YOU CAN UPGRADE WITHOUT CHANGING MOBOS WITH AMD GUYS!

Attached: IMG_20190415_192556.jpg (1080x1392, 177K)

That i5-9400F is actually not that bad of a deal. Microcenter has that chip for $150 and you can get a decent H series motherboard for sub $100 (less when you factor in the $30 bundle deal). I say this as a Ryzen owner.

not everyone speaks Nazi you fuck. English motherfucker, do you speak it?

yikes

>MSI
That's what you get for buying garbage. Asus X370 boards have already been updated with the beta AGESA supporting Zen 2.

Attached: cohle.gif (245x298, 2.41M)

There hardly are bad products, only bad prices. I'd say that considering AMD releases Zen 2 in two months, it's a bit of a late reply from Intel... Just like Vega was to NVidia Pascal. Kinda weird timing for a release, especially considering Intel's 14nm shortages. Nevertheless, it's not a bad CPU so whatever.

I have the Asus X370 Crosshair VI with an R7-1700X and honestly, I'm probably going to just buy an X570 motherboard regardless. Retire my current build to encoding.

>MSI
That's your problem. They have shit 3-series chipset boards. They're just scared that their VRM designs will be exposed.

Just like Intel lying about lower chipsets not being able to support 8th gen/9th gen.

>just as Mid range and entry level is slipping away from Intel.

this reeks of desperation.

more like 80 dollar ram vs 85 dollar ram

>patching a CPU
>paying premium for this experience

So it’s a dead heat at 4K? Guess I’ll go ryzen

Same but to a server
gonna see how high I can get my 1700 to clock at .75v

16gb of 3200 is literally only 10$ more than 16 gb of 2666 retard.
Nice cherry pick retard

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-15 14.20.31.png (1920x1080, 905K)

>Running a RTX 2080 Ti on a 9400F
Anyone using a midrange GPU won't notice the difference. But the extra threads of the 2600X BTFO of the 9400F for everything but shitty games. It does not even have an iGPU for Adobe shills. So that argument falls flat. Intel shills really are desperate.

>higher power consumption
>no overclocking
>a socket a year keeps the goyim in fear
>less future potential
>worse productivity
>supporting the F series chips

Thank god for that 3FPS.

Everyone knew the 350 boards wouldn't be good enough and that you want 450.

>t. bought a decent 450 and now I'm good for a decade.

Intel shills are crying because they know Zen 2 is just around the corner and will wipe the floor with anything Intel shits out this year..

My cheap 350 has held up to two years of an overclocked 1700, I'm calling bullshit on that.

Got a B450M Mortar with decent VRM's ready and waiting bruh. I cannot wait to see the butthurt Intel fanboys trying every little trick they can think of to try and poo poo Zen 2. It will be glorious.

And yet it still manages to outperform your lots-cores CPU.

>support tech talking shit
Retard.

>In Intel optimized games

The 2600X has better %1 lows so is smoother. Intel is a stutterfest. Steve actually noticed this. Intel is shit.

>mfw I returned my x370 to amazon and bought a x470 instead for the same price

Attached: 06a26d2e12c0f95f1733538a20c52c63e9c88cbd53043a706c8ac242781f00d5.jpg (480x378, 31K)

>AMD loses benchmark
>GAYMES ARE FOR LOSERS, SHITPOSTING 24/7 IS """PRODUCTIVITY""" FOR ADULTS
>Cherrypicked benchmark with a GPU bottleneck where AMD is on par with Intel at a "silky smooth" 54FPS
>CORELETS LOL AMD ALWAYS WINS BABY INTEL KEKS ON HOUSEFIRE WATCH

Attached: 1535238501378.jpg (500x468, 79K)

>2FPS
>BTFO
YIkes.

>Trying to game on a 9400F
>Windows farts
>Your game glitches and you get killed
>'But Intel is better at games bruh!'

>1% lows do not matter
>Multitasking whilst gaming does not matter
>Quicksync acceleration in Adobe Premiere does not matter
>Upgrade paths do not matter

>Intel "wins" bechmark
>forget that it's a locked piece of shit that cant do anything else that games and less than 5% faster than AMD and you're either paying more overall for the whole system to get a decent mobo you can upgrade to an unlocked better CPU later or paying the same but getting a shit tier mobo
>and forgetting (leaving out on purpose) that you're still stuck to the same generation shit CPUs because lmao intel arbitrarily forcing you to upgrade mobo aswell even tho they're been upgrading the same fucking architechture for almost 10 years now

Holy run-on sentences. This tantrum of a post is going into the trash.

Intels next CPU architecture is going to be code named Notre-Dame

look at this dude cant cope with the truth

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AKA French Fries

>Can't cope with the truth, angrily posts a bunch of irrelevant disinfo while avoiding the discussion
Projection 101 lmao

>muh 2-4 extra fps
These threads lmao

I'm sure 99.9% of you fuckers can't even tell the difference past 100fps.

>promotes cheap intel CPU
>total system cost and upgradeability is irrelevant

Attached: jew_rub.gif (480x360, 1.9M)

Cost is so similar that it may as well be irrelevant, there's a small premium on Intel because they perform better and AMD now requires expensive RAM to even begin to get competitive.

Upgradeability is irrelevant. Even if you consider the only scenario where you'd benefit from the same socket, you're spending more on frequent CPU upgrades at a premium which goes against buying for value in the first place. It's a nice play by AMD to make it look like they're looking after their customers, but in reality most people don't upgrade their CPU often enough for it to matter. It's a win/win for them because it's a selling point and they might actually sell more CPUs if anyone actually does decide to upgrade that frequently.

now say that without Jewish dick in your mouth. GTFO, Jewish scum.

>155 vs 152 fps
WE WON INTELBROS

BUY INTEL

BUY BUY BUY

Attached: 1534204099106.png (1920x1080, 611K)

NOOO INTELBROS ZEN 2 IS A LIE

Attached: 1497883390389.jpg (267x297, 18K)

They point is ryzen needs an expensive b-die ram to match an intel with cheap 2666 ram dumb nigger

They both have 3400mhz ram

a wibdows update is not enough. Fuck gamers nexus for spreading fake news

you need microcode and bios update aswell

shut up goy

Yeah but no one buys that. Everyone who goes with ryzen gets 3200cl16/3000cl15 which is cheaper thinking they will get same results but in reality performs much worse whereas intel doesn't favour much from faster ram.

>muh gayming

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

>meanwhile asus chads an party asrockers can bear witness to the new horizon
Feels good bros, got the x370 taichi, but I'm gonna upgrade regardless to an asus x570 for
>2 nvme drives without using pcie lanes
>pci 4.0

Attached: 1554272397208.jpg (800x600, 64K)

I have a Ryzen but you can't justify 3400 ram as being the same as 2666

Not sure how to feel, My C6H has been good to me but if X370 loses any significant functionality for Zen 2 I'm gonna have to get a crosshair 8.

Not an argument

cope

damn. I have the shittiest B350 strix from asus and even that one got bios update alreadly.

NO AMD BROS WTF IS THAT??

Yes, it is a well known fact that the intel CPUs have a better memory manager, quite old as well, at least 2 years old.

A tiny little price overlap that'll get ironed out when Zen 2 rolls out

The benchmark isn't about B-die ram. Its the same standard 3400 Mhz ram. Dumb nigger.

Except it's not

dumb inturd

Attached: notre_intel.png (898x603, 578K)

> gaymen is the only workload that the i5 outperforms ryzen 5, by 2-3 fps

Posting on Jow Forums isn't a "workload"

You're a braindead manlet keep cum swallowing Intel.

Attached: 1519151364375.png (691x750, 33K)

Ryzen 5 gets more posts per minute on shitposting than an i9

But you WANT to use the PCIe lanes you mongrel. If you go through southbridge you get latency.

F

Price to timing is all over the fucking place.
I wouldn't go anywhere above CAS14 to compete with faster CAS16 RAM.

>intel launches a processor that is cheaper than amd and beats it by 1%
>amd is launching new 7nm processors next month that you ravage intel in the DYI

based

It's not a dead socket though. Comet Lake is coming to it.

Why do some people get worked up over benchmarks like this that are practically margin of error level different.

>6c/6t
>cope
You smealt it, you dealt it faggot kike, amd auschwitzing its competition has been foretold, so much so that god made us aware through galactic events, you and your ilk will bang your heads into a wall until you lose conciousness, only then will humanity manage to make leaps and bounds because retards like you have kept humanity back, and when you awake from your coma will you see how far we had come in your absence, you will try and kill yourself, but you will be revived endlessly so we may laugh at how retarded you are, you dumb fuck, post your address so me and my niggas will roll up and rape every female in your family, and when they get pregnant we will smash the progeny to death with your skull you retarded rock headed fuck, I hope your dogs die of dysentery while you are duct taped in a bathtub and you drown in it, fucking faggot like bitch

Attached: A_Consensus_sm.0.jpg (1200x800, 28K)

With pcie 4 it shouldnt be an issue then

Attached: 1554591223211.gif (491x258, 1022K)

cringe

shills tend to cut-and-paste arguments that are wildly outdated, using year old RAM prices after prices have dropped like a rock is one example. As for prices on various speeds, it's hardly different. Keep that in mind if you're buying RAM, some retailers have 3400 kits that are cheaper than many of the 2666 kits. On a personal note, it's kind of annoying that I paid slightly less than the price of 32 GB 3400 for 16 GB at 3000 when I bought my current box.

yeah, most of the benchmarks make no sense.

That's the silliest thing I've read in a long time. There's quite a few B350 boards with better VRMs than X470's. It varies from brand to brand and board to board. As for the 3xx and 4xx series in general: It's almost entirely the same, they made some tweaks and put a new BIOS version on and volla that B350 board's a B450. Both have an almost identical chipset by asmedia. The 500-series boards on the other hand will use a AMD chipset and be very different. They basically represent a new generation. Oddly, those new boards will use about twice as much power.

my 106 dollar ballistix ram can do 3466-16cl