Is it possible to get Jow Forums at home?

Its not like i wanna get super buff or anything, but i dont stay skinny forever. It's just not practical right now for me to go to a gym. Any advice on how to build a little muscle at home?

Attached: mikasa abs.gif (468x264, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDLUDOdiMTg
youtube.com/watch?v=1211U-RXrrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what do you have as far as weights go

i think i may have two 10lb dumbbells

if you want to bulk up at all, pretty much no fucking way unless you invest in the very basics of a home gym and that can cost thousands. if you want to some basic strength training you can invest in resistance bands and try to see what homebrew workouts you can do.

Getting size will be tough but tonement isn't an issue. There are hundreds of exercises you can do at home to increase tonement without any equipment. I would imagine Jow Forums would help you more than asking here.

quick amazon search, resistance bands seem pretty cheap. might consider.
So i'm guessing typical sit ups/pull ups/push ups don't really do much?

never actually been on Jow Forums honestly, but i'll check it out

they can build basic strength but you wont be noticeably bigger. you might have more muscle tone tho. theres a limit what you can accomplish without a gym. see what exercises you can find using resistance bands theres some good ones i know

Advice.

imagine actually unironically voluntarily making yourself manlier lmao

Attached: 1519197000041.jpg (1471x680, 225K)

I got pretty decent with just a pair of adjustable dumbbells with a max load of about 30-35 lbs
Abs are especially easy as fuck as long as you combine workouts with a good diet

Buy a cage, a bench, garage mats, a barbell, and some weights for it
go to town

>be you
>finally leave the house
>go to the supermarket to get more onions in the hopes of making you girlier (it really doesnt work)
>chad thundercock walks in
>looks at your emaciated body
>starts to laugh at you
>you say smug anime reaction face 29
>he looks at you confused
>you rush to suck his cock
>he starts beating the shit out of you
>as you lie on the floor you hope he'll anally rape you
>he gets disgusted at your faggotry and leaves you after another kick to the head
>girl walks by you
>you hope she'll spit on you
>she utterly ignores you giving not so much as a glance
>you go home and start RPing on Jow Forums once more
such is your life

Attached: 1513323808089.png (394x310, 187K)

god i wish

Attached: 1543775328209.png (555x555, 313K)

q u o t e ?
u
o
t
e
?

any good recommendations for a routine with dumbbells?

i remember before i got my home gym built, i did the following, incrementing each x5 starting on the first day:
>10 pushups
>15 situps
>(exception to x5 rule, but increase 5 seconds per day) 20 second plank
>30 arm circles
>30 mountain climbers
>10 cobras
by doing this in four-day increments (leaving a recovery day) and eating a diet consisting of high levels of complex carbs and protein, i got really Jow Forums in 45 days.
the biggest secret to getting Jow Forums is dedication and discipline. stick to your plan if you want results. you also need ot remember that you aren't working out to impress anybody, you're working out for YOU. if you go to a gym in the near-future, don't give a shit what others say.

you're jackasses

Why?

I do a 30 second plank 3x a day.

what episdoe is this from?

well you said you only had 10 pounds so if you want to do good workouts with that you need heavier weights or you'll never make progress.

for biceps you have normal curls, hammer curls and preacher curls. you can work on

forearms doing the farmer walk but you'd never even heavier than 35 for a good one. you can use bags of salt if you have to for that.

Triceps you can do tricep extensions and tricep bench press. another good exercise for both chest and triceps are dips.

for chest you can flies, incline and decline bench press using dumbells.

Shoulder you have shoulder press, and lateral raises.

Back you can do Arm rows. really you need a barbell to do a significant amount but you can do deadlifts with dumbbells.

Legs you can do lunges with them.

these are just some what i do there are alot more but you need a varying set of dumbells. 10 pounds aint enough.

to bulk up you need equipment. if he cant go to the gym i doubt he can afford all the things you need to seriously bulk up by hitting every part of the body.

I dunno, for me I don't go to the gym because the only decent one nearby closed and it wasn't realistic to go as far away as I'd need to for a good one.

Honestly the Jow Forums sticky is pretty solid, right under the section Lifting weights - recognizing a good program. I just put together some things myself but what they're offering is probably better. I do a full body workout, but most people recommend targeting specific areas on specific days instead. If you still wanna know anyways, here's the shit I do:

- Pushups with a weighted backpack
- Weighted toe lifts with a dumbbell in each hand
- Regular biceps dumbbell lifts
- Weighted situps, with a dumbbell pushed up on your chest
- Lying flat on the back, arms stretched out to the side, and lift your bells up towards the front of your face
- Backwards dumbbell lifts from a kneeling position (for the triceps)
- Weighted squats with a dumbbell in each hand
- Bicycle rows (same position as situps, but focus on touching your knees to your elbows, trains the lower abs better)
- Downwards dumbbell lifts from a kneeling position
- Vertical lifts across your chest
- Weighted lunges with a dumbbell in each hand

That's about it. Try to hit a round number for each, try to do the whole thing three times, and as soon as one of the things start getting easy, either increase the number or increase the weight. It took a while but the results turned out fine for me.

Why don't you want to be super buff? What's the point?

Attached: Scott_Steiner.jpg (400x250, 21K)

this seems like a solid full body workout but personally i hit different body parts on different days
OP basically its up to how dedicated you are and what you're doing. For what it sounds like you're trying to do you should probably listen to the waffle

mm body type is too ectomorph to hit that type without vastly more effort than im willing to give. as long as i can pack on another 20-30 pounds of muscle i'm content not being mr universe or a professional wrestler

Thanks. I do have two of the 10lbs and they can come off. So i can make one 20lbs if i need too.

Thanks as well for the good advice. Also don't worry lol im not trying to impress anyone. I just don't like feeling my ribs when i lay down

Can't remember, but it think it was one of the OVAs before season 2

good luck getting Jow Forumster. i would encourage you to head to a gym whenever it suits you but even at home you can become stronger too

Ah thank you this also seems very helpful.

Same with me, i'm just genetically skinny. It'll take a lot of work for me to get massive. Plus i dot think that look will fit me too well either lol

Honestly I assume it's mostly good if you're like me and you're starting from literally zero. I imagine it probably loses its efficiency a bit in the long run tho. I may have to switch out for something a little more efficient in a while. And also it easily eats two or three hours out of your day, at least two days a week so it's definitely something you need to commit to long term

Attached: 1524504645851.png (252x200, 42K)

I like to do 110 push ups, 110 sit ups, and go for walks around my neighborhood every other day or every two days.

Attached: a5a.gif (320x180, 973K)

watch a bunch of calisthenics videos and then do that
a lot of the stuff is insanely difficult so most tutorial will also have easier version to do while working your way up

youtube.com/watch?v=NDLUDOdiMTg

your fat because your lazy, Go on youtube and type in home body weight workout. you lazy fuck

There's no point giving advice since this is a 5 hour thread from the past.
Thanks for bumping a dead thread

Attached: ahwzyr6jux3mtjal2uhw.png (1120x315, 129K)

You don't. It all comes down to genetics.

retard

that'sthejoke.jpg

Yeah the thread is pretty much dead, i got some worth while advice though

read the thread lad. i'm skinny not fat

How much do you eat because if you want to build any mass you need to consume a lot of calories and you need to burn half of that.
Say you consume 6000 calories you need to burn 3000 calories and keep the rest but that's for athletes.
So, If you intake 3,000 calories per day and you are burning 2500 calories per day (e.g. From regular activities plus any exercise regimen you may be doing), you will gain one pound a week; two pounds a week will be gained if you are burning 2,000 calories per day and eating 3,000 calories per day, etc.

What's your height and weight?

Attached: 62507eb9b2914d4ed8e619521963819e.jpg (564x583, 66K)

Well damn thats one thing i gotta work on because i barely eat.
Not entirely sure of my weight or height. I'd wager that im probably under 150lbs. My ID card from when i was 15 has my height as 175cm, so i'm most likely around 180cm by now

You need to eat 6 meals a day. Three meals and three snacks. I recommend you to go see your doctor first so he can give you more advice and do your height and weight while you're there.

Attached: d3gzxkg-6eff0bca-1090-4ab3-a775-7d09ec0ae795 (1).jpg (600x400, 63K)

>cobras
is this correct?
youtube.com/watch?v=1211U-RXrrM

That looks so weird

Attached: Betesta+used+roll+picturebetesta+rolled+image+_bc3c86b94dcc5390e4c2d2abdaba7cc3.jpg (1005x511, 56K)

yes, that's correct.

Use your parents equipment they have rotting in their basement. Buy it if you have to. Other than equipment it’s just a sense of obligation you have to build for yourself so that it kills you inside to skip even when you aren’t feeling it