/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• In a fit of autistic rage, user rips his bluetooth IEM cable to pieces • user receives a Thinkpad X330 • Phone charger arrives but the phone itself is still in China, also a chink razor • Miniso earphones • Big titty mousepad • 8bitdo controller confirmed good another one arrives • A whole lotta autism about silicone USB cables • user spends all his savings ($20) on chinkshit • Chink router is good shit • Thanos sex toy doesn't cost everything has a swastika passage • user is looking for a IP camera for his chicken stream • Dear friend, please trust Previous thread

Attached: 1553701513513.png (600x600, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=chink watercooling
aliexpress.com/item/Global-Version-Xiaomi-Mi-9-SE-6GB-RAM-128GB-ROM-Mobile-Phone-Mi9-SE-Snapdragon-712/32976286111.html
lagerhope1257461408.aliexpress.com/store/4432157
aliexpress.com/item/perfect-beginner-dildo/32992522587.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poorfag IEM of choice? I just want something for the time I`m at my office
And any suggestion of keyboard, 60% size and would be nice if it got mechanical switches, like the Motospeed CK61

How long does it usually take for a seller to process the order?
I made my first expensive order on aliexpress and I can't stop thinking about getting chinked.

I've never ordered anything over $50. Everything has been shipped out in a couple of days tops. Usually the same or next day.

Anywhere from 4 hours to 6 days. I usually cancel the slow ones and order from another store on day 6.

I got the Einsear T2 for $10 during the anniversary sale and they're wonderful.
Also checked.

Anyone bought watercooling parts from the chinks before?

SSSSSHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEET

He's nevver gonna send do

Attached: 1529648027782.png (102x50, 2K)

How did he do it?

Attached: 1553956954146.png (373x177, 18K)

yeah, some user made a watercooled PC out of chink parts some time ago
warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=chink watercooling

So if i got a defect product,what do i do first? Contact the seller or confirm the good received then open a dispute?
Thankfully hadn't had to do this so far but sadly it finally happened.

gib pls

The store loses nothing, Ali pays for the coupon to gain more customers.
Also this.

>confirm the good received then open a dispute?
Yes. Write in simple english and take pictures / video as proof.

Chinese are now shipping 10$+ stuff from Europe now. I'm hyped, the stuff I got on the sale is fully tracked and will come by a courier.

Time to order more painting and tech stuff to celebrate. Also a gaming thing but, the Hamond plush toys are already on Aliexpress.

The Linux hating "L" youtube jester made a video on that. Tho, I'd be afraid that Chinese watercooling might leak. Too much to risk with only some savings.

So I found out why my order didn't leave china.
Turns out the seller was imprisoned by Chinese government and quickly executed. They thought the seller was a spy and stopped any shipments from going though.
At least now I can get my refund.

>shit that didn't happen.

No, I don't share anymore with unappreciative csg.

why did you post it then?

To get (You)'s

Here's the thing I ordered btw
aliexpress.com/item/Global-Version-Xiaomi-Mi-9-SE-6GB-RAM-128GB-ROM-Mobile-Phone-Mi9-SE-Snapdragon-712/32976286111.html

It's a reputed seller, so I should be fine, r-right?

He is a troll.

Since youtube is blocked in china is there a way to send the seller the video which i've already uploaded to youtube so they can also watch it without uploading directly to their site?
Isn't there some kind of chinese service that works like hooktube and such?

Just bought a chink GPS tracker for my shit box.
Even my car is now officially part of their botnet.
Does someone have experience with them? It's a ST901

this is the store with the $13 and $14 off coupons:
lagerhope1257461408.aliexpress.com/store/4432157

If they never send it you'll get an automatic refund

Only thing you should look out is customs.

>login required
jack knows...

bah, screw that shit, its all just crappy jewlery, seller rating is shit, this seems like a quick way for a scammer to make a few bucks

Holder for Mijia Human Body Sensor arrived.

Attached: 1546876668761.jpg (1600x1200, 913K)

gk61
plum84
tada68

What is a cheap but high quality MP3? I got commissioned to do my brother's wedding as a DJ because he is cheap, so I need a reliable MP3 to put a massive playlist to remix shit but that I can just plug into their sound system via 3.5 jack and tap next to move to the next song.

Attached: 96ef75773ce0fb6be317e1412eae9039.jpg (564x518, 25K)

How does one "order from 51nb?"

Xduoo x3

>Human body sensor.
Is that a fancy way of saying that it is a Xiaomi buttplug?

>chink sent the package to the wrong city
God damn it

Attached: 1552432655745.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

Yeah, happened to me once too. They literally got the country wrong, I don't know how.
They sent it to Paris in France instead of Paris, Texas.

I don't even know USPS delivered it since the street I live on doesn't even exist in the city it was delivered to. How the fuck does that even work

>Xduoo x3
>$119
WTF thats more expensive than a Sony Walkman at Best Buy

Any good hot swappable TKL keyboards without RGB?
Currently looking at the GMMK TKL, but at ~$100 AUD, it's a bit more than I was hoping to pay desu

Is there any chink magic shit to make my boobs a little bigger/fuller?

post pics so we can judge whether they're big enough or not

Will the info-graphic ever be updated again?

Attached: 1495075415599.png (792x540, 391K)

Anyone ever bought those All-in-one emergency kits?
Looking at getting one since they're only around $20, but have no idea if they're even good.

2 SD card slots; minimal, fast UI; will give you good sound output.

Compared to a Riuzu, which you may prefer, or a Walnut V2s. If you want power minus a screen.

>All-in-one emergency kits
As in emergency kit for the car or first aid kit for your home?

Is registration with AliExpress usually a pain in the ass? I've been submitting my account registration repeatedly for the past half an hour, and it keeps kicking it back at me saying that there was a server error.

Sign in with one of these third-party accounts. It only takes one click for me.

Attached: Capture3.png (392x603, 38K)

I don't see an option for that on the desktop site.

aliexpress.com/item/perfect-beginner-dildo/32992522587.html
Found OP's smallest dildo.

FAAK :D

Am I about to get chinked

Attached: Capture.png (1015x365, 77K)

click sign in.

Attached: Capture2.png (2560x1080, 621K)

Oh shit, how'd you find my dildo?

What are all of the sales periods on AE?
I know there was one in March or so, and I know of the 11.11 sale, but are there any more remotely notable sales periods?

my dudes, i got my pal some tin t2s for christmas, but he just now got around to trying them out, and apparently they have their polarity reversed
is there any way to fix this? or maybe some revered polarity cable i can order?

Attached: tin_audio_t2_1514644981_511dcc0a0.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

I have ordered some shit for 50 euro from aliexpress. I dont want it anymore. Can i open dispute and say that i want to cancel order? It's already shipping to me.

>It's already shipping to me.
If that's the case then it's too late.

Can i say it arrived damaged? Will they return me my shekels?

probably, but they'll give your money back. i had this happen a few months ago when i tried ordering a large cat stuffed animal pillow, seller claimed they were out and my refund was in the bank the next day.

redragon keyboard came in the mail after my cherry one decided to commit suicide. chink blue switches (outemu) are nice and clicky. user manual claims there's software to control the gay-mer rgb but the software doesn't exist, probably for the better. rgb controlled through keyboard, kinda shitty but better than nothing especially when typing at night.

keycap font is fucking aids, but cant really expect much from a 50 usd chink keyboard. most of my problems with the keyboard (shitty keycap font, nondetachable cable which also isnt braided, and subpar rgb effects and colors) are all given a pass because of the 50usd price tag.

the box the keyboard also came in claims the switches are hotswapable, but no switch puller is included, there is an included keycap puller, it's shit but better than nothing.

mainly bought this cause i wanted a cheap chink keyboard in all white, cause i'm tired of the black rgb gaymer keyboards. might buy some pink keycaps, overall IMO it's a good keyboard.

Attached: memeDragon keyboard.jpg (1600x1200, 217K)

Click what now?

... I shoulda just posted this instead of spending a bunch of time shopping in stupid shit.

Attached: clickwhat.gif (3840x1080, 263K)

also featuring my chink pubg deskpad back when that game was popular.

Dear friend,
So everything is fine. Everything was refunded, except two orders which amounted to 10 bucks. And anyway I checked my bank account today and not only has no money been deducted yet but it turns out that I actually had 32 dollars in my savings so I would have been fine even if nothing got refunded.
Now I will have two bells and two kickstands.
on pic related, the very top order has been shipped already as well. Thank you for having me in the news as well, its an honor

Attached: chinkpanic.jpg (810x3303, 865K)

No. Either ship it back or sell the item to someone else.

>No

Kek. Get fucked chink. Time to open dispute.

i want chang to leave

Go to hell scammer

chinks scam more than any scammer ever can. It's only natural response.

you're just as much scum as them then. now some poor chink seller's kids will go hungry because some dumb westerner can't control his impulses and buys shit he doesn't need.

>now some poor chink seller's kids will go hungry
Is this supposed to make me sad or happy?

>Contact the seller or confirm the good received
No, never confirm it if you're not satisfied

im never going to get my phone am i

Attached: Screenshot_20190415_182215-1.png (951x898, 88K)

since /iemg/ is dead, i'll post here
i got my kanas pros today
they sound better than my previous (soundmagic e10/e80, earnine en120, sony mh755)
there's a little card that said to play them 100h before using? what's up with that
otherwise, i think i found my holy grail bros
got them for 135 shipped from alixpress during their sale

Attached: MoonDrop-Kanas-Pro-Edition-Box-1649x1237.jpg (1649x1237, 331K)

Why do Einsear T2's get recommended so hightly? The fully nylon cord seems like it'd cause a fuckload of microphnics. Rustling would drown out whatever decent sounds the monitors could produce.

I just got the Oneodio DJ Pro.

Pros:
Sounds better than 3 year old $30 Sony Headphone and 2 years old HyperX Cloud
Comfortable
Carrying bag is great
Looks decent

Cons:
You can hear the plastic when you mess with it

Attached: IMG_20190416_003623.jpg (4000x3000, 2.6M)

>what's up with that
they believe burn-in will make them show their real color

Threaten to dispute and put bad reviews on social media about them.
Tell them that you will force aliexpress to step in if they don't put your order though now since you don't want to deal with their shit. Sometimes they do nothing and you get your money back and sometimes it works.

lmao

what happens if I just let the processing time run out do they get punished?

Yes they get punished for not delivering

How long ago did you order the phone?
How much time is left?

I ordered it that Friday at the beginning of the anniversary sale I already gave them an extension of 8 days I think

Man, aliexpress is brutal, I feel like a tuna fish swimming in a pool full of sharks.

>what happens if I just let the processing time run out do they get punished?
they give you fake tracking number and you will be forced to wait for eternity

20 port USB charger and a PICkit 2 came in today

Attached: IMG_20190415_175003.jpg (3120x3120, 1.96M)

After 15 days after ordering it if it is still in china it will never come. Just threaten to get aliexpress and you should be fine.

What happens when I press cancel order does it give me options before it goes through?

Also how trustworthy is banggood with phones? I bought my ender 3 through them and didn't have any issues I did use paypal though

why not pickit 3?

Do not press cancel order since it removes the order itself
Don't trust banggood unless the seller is 100% legit.

are there other boards for csg actually, not just Jow Forums general ?

>Do not press cancel order since it removes the order itself
I want to end the order its obvious they left the listing up even though they didn't have stock and now they cant get more because xiaomi isn't making the phone anymore

>Don't trust banggood unless the seller is 100% legit.
Where do I see who the seller is?

The 2 was ~$3 cheaper and works with the microcontrollers I have

Wondering if there is something I can do along with my pc, that the phone dock would be used for... Can I use the phone and the pc at the same time in some way, is it just for convenience, or just pointless?

Attached: A9JN_131193341317652636tr90O1lh55.jpg (640x480, 26K)

If I order stuff from Amazon Japan, will they fake the tax value for me like AliExpress does?

Can anyone recommend a cheap, solid wireless mouse on Ali? the James Donkey 102 is sold out.

fuck no lol
also who gives a shit about the taxes

I'm pretty sure there's mail forwarders that'll do that for you

Europoors and britbongs

>76cm
>realistic

>he doesn't have a 76cm dong
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, dicklet.