Jow Forumstards can't cope

Jow Forumstards can't cope

willrobotstakemyjob.com/

Attached: 20190415_194625.png (720x1058, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1BQPV-iCkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

relax OP, your job at Mcdonalds is safe.

Tbh a McDonald's worker has more utility than a programmer

Can you imagine the backlash from just a single automated 40 ton battering ram plowing into a crowd of people because one of its sensors was faulty?

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-121629-01.jpg (719x1077, 73K)

How is that different from current day human drivers?

Humans won't keep moving if they can't see where they're going.

the question is:
why do we even have to allow this to happen? the government could ban large scale automation
until we figure out how to solve all the problems that come with it:
what are we going to do with so many unemployed and unemployable people; are we going to tax the AIs and do UBI or what

>Operating Engineers doomed at 95%
fug

You know exactly whats gonna happen
Mass cullings
Nobody will want to give you free money just so you can sit on your ass and play vr sex games.

Nobody gives a shit

Feeling great here.

Attached: willrobotstakemyjob.com_15-1142-network-and-computer-systems-administrators(Laptop with MDPI screen) (2024x5170, 525K)

>implying this is a bad thing
overpopulation combined with human stupidity is the reason our society has gone full nigger mode. it's about time we had a purge.

Yeah so does a baker, carpenter, plumber etc. 100% that one of these makes something useful.
There is however, little chance that a journalist or academic or creates something actually useful.

uh oh

Attached: Untitled.png (1694x868, 63K)

>Robots will do all the work so I can sit on my fat ass all day shitposting
this is a bad thing how?

Learned to make YouTube headers in Adobe Photoshop on my own.

How is that 150k CS degree going?

Attached: 2019-04-15-222839_1600x900_scrot.png (1600x900, 90K)

>Call center agent
Didn't even bother to screenshot, I'm fucked.

Sure, when it becomes cheaper to get a new chink bike delivered by drone, instead of having old one fixed.

Pretty safe tbhwyf

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-15-14-33-15-918_org.mozilla.firefox.png (1080x1920, 157K)

Yea that's what I was about to post. I guess their stats knows the difference between someone who knows his shit and deserves to be called an engineer and a pajeet shitting out code to make ends meet.

shitty website, EVERYBODY MAKE SURE TO HAVE ADBLOCKER BEFORE VISITING THIS SCAM OF A WEBSITE

This page says 48% for computer programmers and 4% for software developers, applications. What the fuck is the difference?

Attached: Capture.png (849x322, 18K)

>Graphic designer
>8%
Damn, I was hoping I wouldn't have to work anymore in the future.
At least prepress technician has 97%.
Ironically, my daily experience makes it seem like the exact contrary.

Maybe they mean IT workers versus developers? Who the fuck knows.

Pajeet and Bob.

21% for web developers

feels good being a CHAD

Computers will not replace people in programming jobs:

1. It is a dynamic situation
2. The new demands are metaphorical not analog

For any A.I. to solve these type of problems it must become a general intelligence, an intelligence that can build an intelligence for several kind of problems. A human is an example of a general intelligence.

If an AI where ever to replace a programmers job completely it could replace all jobs given a physical body. For any job to be replaceable by current level AI two conditions must be met:

1. The context is static
2. The task is analogue

As long as a general AI has not been created dynamic problems of metaphorical problems will not be able to be solved. If your job becomes analogue in a static environment you can be automated else you can not be.

Attached: 2d77ac31-8aa0-49a5-9f0f-d8cc683cdbcc.png (1081x1754, 163K)

Find and categorize shitload of free assets and find ways of scripting everything humanly possible and don't tell anyone.
Then run bash/python/js scripts to fulfill 50 Fiverr requests per day, be the ultimate Pajeet.

eventually it will be 100 percent and we'll be living like those people in wall-e

youtube.com/watch?v=h1BQPV-iCkU

people think this is a dystopia lol

Yea lemme just throw away my sick 90's mtb and ride some chink shit

t. knows nothing about bicycles

Could be worse I guess

Attached: robopussy.png (583x1212, 120K)

I already do spend most of my time automating all recurring tasks and minimizing tedious parts of dynamic problems. Anything else - in any profession - would be absolutely inane.
Thanks for the thread link though.

Fake and gay.

/thread

Disappointed that these numbers weren't generated by a neural net AI.

Attached: 1551470202040.gif (190x202, 53K)

This isn't true at fucking all

There's no way a future AI couldn't be trained to do basic graphic design for most needs

>tfw electric engineer
>tfw even robots wil book me for repairs

Attached: feelsgood.png (659x609, 66K)

cool I guess

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-15-21-06-12.jpg (1440x2560, 373K)

how?

Attached: ROBOT - Copy.png (1176x578, 22K)

checkum plebbits

Attached: wagiecagie.png (829x465, 31K)

>Electro-Mechanical Technicians
>81%

well fuck me.

I write for me.

code monkeys will be replaced by robots or the day nigeria get a functional education system will be the day of the wire for code monkeys

can't find mine

Attached: Capture.png (1004x149, 5K)

I think you misspelled "retarded", user.

It goes up to 100% if you work at Google, they'd replace you with a half-assed algorithm the moment they have a chance.

>Software developer, Applications
>4%
Im fine.

Either i'm underestimating how fast automation will grow in the next couple of decades or the people who made this are overestimating it.

Well, guess, what, you can program a computer to do the same except it's much better because it's never tired or sleep-deprived and responds within a couple milliseconds.

Cool

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-001226.png (720x1280, 72K)

God I wish my IQ had 3 digits...

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-225841.png (720x1280, 88K)

they're probably assuming some kind of ai. because they don't seem to be taking into account that someone's gotta program the robots and I don't see robots short of ai being able to write even a simple hello world

doesn't even show up lol

Attached: 1553593281865.png (972x310, 18K)

85% of office jobs can never be replaced by robots.
Because 85% of office jobs are utterly, utterly pointless and only exist to raise the status of the equally pointless layers of management above them.

get a plan b

>programmer
>48%
Who'll program the robots?

Found this out the hard way
>quite college halfway because stupid kid
>join big steelplant as bluecollar technician
>after some time decide to pick up the stuff i never finished
>work my way up
>end up in planning part of the company and work on projects
>realize that 90% of the jobs in the office part of the company could just as easily be done by one of the blue collar workers after a short training period

For a time i really was sickend by these people, the irony completly goes over their head when they look down on the working stiffs but at the same time not realize they are usless as fuck and actually create more pointless work.
Expecially HR, they are the kings of creating useless positions.

Look at software developers, I dunno what computer programmer/software dev have in common/are different but I thought they were synonyms

Higher than expected

Attached: 1540961114791.png (1041x535, 39K)

>network and system admin
>can't even take a proper screenshot

Power engineer, 85 to 95% chance to be replaced.
We already run with the fewest people we can. Literally 2 people running a 500MW power plant. A control room operator and the outside operator.
I get that we might raise our output per person but we are at the limit for reducing manpower as we are the final check to make sure our machines are not actually broken and that our sensors are showing valid information.

what a relief

Attached: cummies.png (1085x565, 27K)

every company calls their programmers some kind of engineer.

>sensor malfunctuons
>gives wrong data
>the program thinks its safe to keep moving
>plows through some people
Malfunctioning doest nessesairly mean dead.

just give my ubi already

Glad i'll have it as a fallback if cyber security doesn't work out.

Attached: Will Robots Take My Job.png (1360x762, 54K)

Suck on that codemonkeys. PowerHell stronk!

Attached: sysadmin.png (1112x997, 102K)

just put me out of my misery already
where is my ubi?

it is a trap just get neetbux

they're only talking about code monkeys, op is a faggot.

Attached: automationdev.png (1063x679, 62K)

The entire reason motor carriers haven't moved to automating their entire OTR fleet is because they like having a driver to blame. When a truck tbones a schoolbus with 50 kids inside, leaks 200 gallons of diesel under, and burns those kids alive, the majority of that shit is going to fall on the driver. It doesn't matter if the wreck was caused by the motor carrier either. The driver should have noticed the problem on inspection is the default position. Replacing OTR drivers with AI is already doable right now. Motor carriers keep track of how much liability they can dump on their drivers and they really like having those fall guys.

t. former truck driver

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
*wheeeeeeeze*
ahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.png (1276x1783, 254K)

sysadmin master race & code monkey peasants

Attached: yakuza ok.jpg (598x598, 96K)

Eat shit, code monkeys

Attached: Capture.png (729x388, 23K)

Attached: j.png (1038x743, 48K)

>what is ECC

Attached: women.png (1307x1796, 157K)

Don't mind me, high score coming through.

Attached: foresters.png (572x354, 793K)

if (vision.obstructed) {
breakMechanism.enable()
}

>implying the media wont use fear mongering emotional bullshit to get the public on board with a ban

heed me, ye commoners

Attached: worship satan.png (1033x662, 39K)

Came here to post this. Also, mah nigga.

My brethren of african-american ancestry

ngl, being a churchfag nets you a lot of dough.

I'll make my own church, church of robots.

>tfw you will never get to design robo priests to fuck altar boys
>tfw you will never get to be the guy that makes the fully automated suicide Musbots
>tfw goy so you can't make a circumcision bot
>tfw buddhism is a meme in the West so you can't make Zenyatta but not in a shitty blizzard game
I should've gone to seminary.

And Satan. Everything goes better with Satan.

because the FAA indirectly protects your interest.

hahaha

Attached: n1.png (720x1047, 157K)

this

haha the only jobs left will be ones legislated into existence. Fucking pill counters.

hah because there are only 125 forseters total and they can only afford to buy you one drone.

Based and redpilled

Just a reminder Automation has not had a significant impact on employment over the past 100 years.
>Welder
>99% chance
I run an automated welder at work that's over 40 years old
,Somehow no one has been replaced yet.

robots aren't NEETs like you user

One is sensational, the other is everyday life.
Welcome to human psychology where terrorism is more scary than the fact that heart disease is probably going to kill them in their sleep.

>literally the most at risk
>8%

What deluded shit heap site is this? How in the fuck is something that is almost to the point of, point shitty ansible script at nebulous blob of things, terraform all the infra, to only 8% risk of being utterly btfo by automation?

"Automation" of the kind that is currently being foreseen and discussed is not entirely equivalent to the industrial advances of old. We are talking about machines that can outright replace human workers in a variety of instances, not just supplement them.

Of course, there will probably be malfunctions and issues down the road. The same is true of literally every other technology. Still, everything points to self-driving vehicles being significantly more safe than cars driven by human operators. A self driving truck may plow into a crowd of people once a year, whereas crowds in Europe get run over by trucks on a weekly basis.

Looks like I'll be fine

Attached: breddy gud.jpg (1003x1350, 351K)