What's the best init system for retards mint users ?

What's the best init system for retards mint users ?
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Linux_distributions_without_systemd

Attached: bionic arm npc.jpg (3456x2324, 993K)

He is swayed by the systemd FUD.

Attached: 1532998993477.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>What's the best init system?
Systemd

GAS

systemd unironically

Can anyone tell me why i should use systemd over other init sys?

It's 2019.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with systemd. It's just some virtue signalling from people who can't code something as good.

If you don't know why then you should just use systemd, there's literally no reason for you to not to.

I've literally heard 1000 debates on this topic but no one ever argues for a specific init system other than systemd. It's just that they hate systemd for some reason.

With that note, what other init systems are actually used in production and why were they picked over systemd? I don't know anything other than systemd.

Attached: e9eab4bc1d1a9e17bb6b719770d9006a--grumpy-cat-meme-hilarious-memes-grumpy-cat(1).jpg (613x540, 47K)

Attached: i0d9q(1).jpg (300x225, 24K)

You know what year it is.

I'm impressed.

Monday April 15

Attached: 1512585483597.gif (200x200, 494K)

Calling systemd an "init system" is pretty reductive. It's a fully-fledged service manager that handles init among other things. Is it perfect? Hell no. Is Lennart Poettering an unlikable jackass? Hell yes. But if you don't understand why systemd or something like it a good thing that was sorely needed, you're simply not qualified to comment on it.

Calling Rick and Morty a "cartoon" is pretty reductive. It's an examination of the human condition that is animated among other things. Is it perfect? Hell no. Is Dan Harmon an unlikable SJW cuck? Hell yes. But if you don't understand why Rick and Morty or something like it was sorely needed, you're simply not qualified to comment on it.

Attached: pickle.png (500x492, 198K)

You have to be over 12 to post here

Systemd is a monster. Its huge, and has barely been audited. Its a huge attack vector. I guess it was planned to be that way

I audited it yesterday. Seems legit.

Calling Apple a "computer" is pretty reductive. It's a fully-fledged, social human interactive device that handles computation among other things. Is it perfect? Hell no. Is Tim Cook a spineless, directionless, visionless bean-counter whose only goal is to squeeze as much money from the beached, bloated whale carcass that is the Steve Jobs legacy? Hell yes. But if you don't understand why Apple or something like it is a good thing that was sorely needed, you're simply not qualified to comment on it.

Attached: whats_a_computer.jpg (867x366, 66K)

This desu.
I don't get all these idiots who go like
>hurr you can't audit systemd
It's literally just a bunch of lines of code in plaintext, all you have to do is know how to read.
This is proof that everyone who is "against systemd on principle" is just a complete brainlet following other brainlets.