Best shaving tech? What should power users use?

Best shaving tech? What should power users use?

Attached: 11_15.2_1904.jpg (1400x482, 150K)

Attached: Imacasa24InchMojarraMachete2.jpg (3633x3633, 515K)

short handle straight razor unless you're a fag

what about for people who don't want to practice having to shave

estrogen pills

double edge safety razor
you can get 50-100 blades for $10
or even an electric razor, up to you
fuck gillette
fuck schick
fuck harry's
fuck dollar shave club
and fuck disposables

kill yourself

incel gillette supported spotted

I use a double edge razor, a no brand brush and Wilkinson sword shaving soap (the super cheap blue tub type)

Far better than any cartridge razor once you get used to it but it does take a bit longer, the water also has to be really, really hot which takes some getting used to

those meme 5-blade razors are decent if you know how to use them. when you réalise the little green soap bar is fucking useless you can use them for three months instead of a week like they want you to

>start using straight razor
>feel urgent urge to let everyone on internet know I'm using straight razor

don't let this happen to you.

How long do the blades last?

absolutely based

my hair gets clogged between the blades on all razors with more than 2 blades

so you remove the hair and shave again

I use a 30 dollar electric razor. I don't even give a fuck

it doesn't even rinse out... i need to wipe the razer with a paper towel/tissue every few seconds

>don't want 14 step process
>not interested in special creams, brushes, other gay shit
>just shaving cream and a razor
>don't have hot water

are safety razors still an option for me or should I just stick with my electric?

>I don't even give a fuck

You are the target market for manufacturers of $30 electric razors.

Attached: business2.png (510x332, 66K)

>>don't have hot water
Why not?

>don't have hot water

Attached: battlestation shit4.jpg (2816x2112, 1.71M)

Do you have a kettle to boil water?
You really need hot water, you can shave with a safety razor with cold water but there's no real point, it won't be any closer than the electric and you'll cut yourself a lot at the start

huh I usually just use my thumb

>>don't have hot water
Third world?

Razor burn, yikes.

I wanna do that or lasers.

You know you can just push the razor blunt side leading up your arm right?
It'll pull all the gunk out without having to faff about with towels

Straight razors do not have this problem.

>Razor Burn
Yeah just do the pills/laser treatment since you don't know how to shave

these kinds of rooms always make me feel so much better about my life

Been using this for decades.

Attached: Gilette Mach 3.jpg (800x800, 56K)

>Yeah just do the pills

>go to having to shave your entire body
>not more likely to fuck things up

Second from the right.
I need five blades or else I don't get anything resembling a close shave.

Nothing will teach how to shave properly faster than nicking your ballsack and wondering why the blood that comes out is so much darker than the blood that comes out of your face

I go a month per cartridge, but yeah.

Philips one blade seems sufficient for 95% of my needs. I use a safety razor(vintage Gillette adjustable one) if I need a smooth shave, but that's only maybe once every 2 months.

Only downside of the one blade is the replacement blade is still $20 and only lasts 3 or 4 months... Lots cheaper than a cartridge, but if they did a titanium coating on it(like they do on their beard trimmer blades) I bet itd last a lot longer and only cost a bit more.

Allow me to red pill you on shaving Jow Forums bros.

There is nothing, NOTHING good about having more than 1 blade on a razor. If you think that having more than 1-2 blade razors is good then you've given into the meme. They irritate your face more, and they cause ingrown hairs, the shave honestly isn't even that close.

Stop shaving with a cheese grater and get a single blade

Attached: BRZ006.jpg (649x649, 34K)

>muh hot water opens up muh pores
Your pores don't have muscles, stop spreading this meme.

Electrolysis
Gone forever

Attached: 1554205556200.gif (450x450, 348K)

$12 clippers with no guard for face, trim sideburns with 2nd shortest guard

Attached: 51Drp8G3o+L._SX355_.jpg (355x264, 19K)

>shaving tech
pic not even showing electric razors, you can do better.

Got a sefety and enjoy it, cleanest shave with no irritation whatsoever I ever had.

Was getting cuts initially, but then I figured how to hold it and it's just great.

Attached: IMG_20190415_182945.jpg (4000x2000, 2.72M)

Yes you could just shave with canned foam and and cold water but a brush and hot water do make shaving better regardless of your razor.

Attached: 1541690107693.png (211x239, 9K)

> 3 razors or one fucking face
>billion flavors of soap
>the blades aren't even feather

This

t. no facial hair

What do you fucking do with three razors?
You have 3 hands?

This is my nigga

Don't be retarded all DE razors are not the same

for me, it’s the gillette mach 3 with king of shaves gel.

I use the 2nd last one in your pic. I change the razer one a year, I just use warm water on my skin on the part /ui want to shave then do an up and down motion to shave the hair.

In the proccess the razer sheds shit tons, like grating cheese of my dead skin, I pretty much can shave super rough or even without warm water because of the sheer amount of dead skin protecting the actual skin layer.

What is your opinion on that Futur ?

This is all you need.
>Rockwell cheap but decent adjustible razor
>Boar brush, because it still works, the nearest store ran out of badger ones
>Fearher blades the sharpest ones on the market, the box has a compartment for used blades
>Some cream they gave me for free, of it foams it works

No cup required, cream goes on the brush, brush goes on the face.
Rhe autists make it look complicated but it isn't.

Attached: IMG_20190416_014119~2.jpg (3000x3097, 1.35M)

>when you shave your whole body in the shower and jump into bed afterwards with super smooth legs
why haven't you taken the smoothpill?

Attached: 1553184535697.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

its a [spoiler]chink clone[/spoiler]
The one I have is ok the head is very large which makes it difficult to use in some areas I took a big chunk out of my nose from not being careful enough

Do you use programming socks?

>Merkur with open comb.
>Easy shaving even with the barest of bar soap or anything else slick to lubricate.
>1 blade lasts for way longer than disposable blades.
>Swipe once, swish in water, swipe again, swish, repeat, no hair stuck anywhere.
>Easy to clean.
>Double sided blades are ultra cheap.

I've used pretty much everything and this is the best easiest shave I've ever had.

Attached: merkur.jpg (545x411, 17K)

3 blade cartridge with wide gaps between blades for easy hair removal. Like Gilette Mach 3.
It's the easiest thing for shaving babbies like me. Played around with electrics/single blades etc. but in the end, it's back to ye olde 3 blades.

Might want to look at getting your blades elsewhere unless its some weird proprietary blade. I can buy higher end blades for a canuck buck a piece and that lasts about a month per blade of almost daily shaving.

I usually use mine right out of a hot shower, but have done cold water shaves without any issues. I almost never use soap/cream either. Only think I use is an alum block for when i nick myself cuz of my shit hands.

Based and redpilled

Try the slanted version if you mean business but the regular is good too. I use both.

safety razor all the way

let your mom do it for you

Attached: gillette9000.jpg (206x245, 8K)

I use costco razor blades

I get in grown hairs like a motherfucker no matter what I do, I'm considering waxing for special occasions but eh

The cheapest one, it doesn't really matter. The razor industry is all about marketing.

I use the one on the far right, the blue version with the "cooling" sensation. It actually really helps with razor burn.
I do this, but if you ever started growing a beard at all it wont go away. Once you've been on them for 8-12 months you can get lazer (if you have the right skin/hair colors) and they wont come back. Im fairly pale and have brown hair so I'm supposedly a perfect candidate.
This is how you prevent irritation and raised bumps. Noting onions about that. A woman would notice such a thing on a man.
I love doing this and going to bed in an oversized polyester shirt without undies!

Attached: 1543977014130.jpg (1440x1879, 85K)

Norelco. Or something form your local grocery store. Only cunts make a Japanese Tea Ceremony out of shaving.

A safety razor is best. It's not hard to use, you'll be shaving fine after a few tries. Gillette etc are fucking garbage; they're literally engineered to be shitty and break so you'll buy more ASAP. And trying different razor blade brands is fun.

>women
Found the homosexual

Attached: 1548083774_0216_22012019_569x496.png (569x496, 64K)

/thread

Ok, what about shavers for your balls and shaft?

The brand your local warlord trusts.™

at least provide a reason why you believe the person to whom you are replying should off himself?

I use this, Proraso green and feather blades

Attached: IMG_20171225_214144_01-1196x1240.jpg (1196x1240, 252K)

same. Mine is from the late 90's.

that looks very expensive.

I'm not sure how much it cost, my wife got it for my birthday.
I started with this. Made the stand from a coat hanger.

Attached: IMG_20170811_093108-1856x1392.jpg (1856x1392, 399K)

she was either very generous or very smart in that option. it looks cool and, at least in that pic, looks like it's high quality.

Cheap straight razor with derby blades

The handle plus a 100-pack of blades was like $10

Attached: 71dcQw58YeL._SX522_.jpg (522x344, 24K)

>s.o.y supposedly increases estrogen levels
>stereotypical s.o.yboys have beards
I never understood this

i have that from my old man, long dead, left over. It's in a drawer somewhere. From the 70's or maybe even older. Looks like exactly the same model iirc.

They specifically have sparse, patchy beards

fuck jews while we're at it.

if you push the blade the opposite way against denim it pushes the hair juice outta the razor
but just get a de razor its based and you get smooth as fuck, i honestly think it might have made me trans tho, could be my diet

hows the transition from de to this, is keeping the angle the main difference?

I have 4 moles in my head/scalp. can't use anything other then gillette otherwise i'll just force remove them. I should remove them, but since I've been postponing this for well over 20 years now I doubt I'll ever do that.

implying you have money and time for it
laser and skittles

Attached: 801g40740LUsTAM.jpg (1517x713, 68K)

I'm using pic related. It's a Merkur Futur clone that I got for very cheap at Aliexpress. You don't really need to invest a lot of money on shaving gear. I'm also using proraso green, a generic badger brush and an old porcelain cup.

Attached: qshave adjustable.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Enjoy having bumps all over your face faggot

I've never used a de. I went from a shitty Gillette 5-blade to this, and it took about 30 seconds to really figure out. I wouldn't worry about it taking long to get used to if you already use a de.

>dollar shave club
Tried it and my face has, for the first time ever, little bumps from razor burn
Fuck Dollar Shave club and their sub-par shit

That's not a DE. DE is what uses. Straight edge razors are silly when DE razors have existed for like a hundred years. Use those instead.

Based

Fuck off I like to grow some stubble sometimes

>x-files
2 spoky

>That's not a DE
I know that. Can you not read?

Why does every youtuber shill them

I got a mid-range model Braun electric shaver almost 10 years ago.
I still use it almost every day. It still shaves to smooth, even feeling against the grain. No cream/oil required, just dry shave then some aftershave (can still irritate skin a bit).
Invest in a good Braun electric, TWO-STRIP FOIL, LIKE PIC RELATED. I cannot stress enough how important it is that you avoid any and all three-circle models of foil shaver, they are all complete garbage - a failed meme.

Attached: download.jpg (500x500, 29K)

>Why does every youtuber shill them

Attached: geico-money.jpg (300x137, 19K)

Ever cut yourself with it? Shaving balls?

and it's actually a good idea because they can easily tap into the young man demographic...

Never cut once. Safe for balls and cock shaft, and trust me, I'm hairy enough that I have to consider how well something shaves my cock shaft, and the resulting stubble situation. Also let's just say we're dealing with a real brainwork of wrinkles on the ol' scrote, so that's no easy labyrinth to navigate either.