Relying on the wiki 24/7 to make an incomplete distro work makes you smarter than everyone else

>Relying on the wiki 24/7 to make an incomplete distro work makes you smarter than everyone else
>"haah but u see i acktchually hab 2 type commndz no scrip involvd im so gewd enelmao Xddddd"

Attached: 1514006802758.jpg (698x1038, 162K)

Selfies are not allowed outside of /soc/

Hey, thanks for pointing out some Arch shortcomings. Which distro do you recommend?

gentoo

fpbp

>reading manual bad
>asking same stupid questions on forum over and over again good

>Wasting cpu power and time to recompile shit for 0.00000005% performance benefit

i use manjaro. now what motherfucker?

Debian

OP is a retard/baiting, use whatever you like. I never used Manjaro for longer than one day but used vanilla arch for 6/7 months and it was smooth as silk, not a single hiccup

t. debian user

I've used arch for years and have never had a problem, it's like when I used ubuntu except the packages are more recent. the people who think arch breaks all the time are the ones who've never used it

>incomplete distro
define "incomplete distro" and "complete distro".

Every distro uses arch's wiki.it is sad.

>t. forgot to install wifi drivers before reboot

Attached: pepe smug 01.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Ubuntu MATE is the most based distro. I would say Mint, but i cant say id justify a whole fork just for a DE.

=(
=(
=(

I find Arch to be much simpler than any other distro, virtually any problem is fixable within minutes

using distros that have constant problems

>having any problem at all
>"b-b-but that is what makes muh archie uniqueeeeeeeeee"

>has everything that other distros have in it's repositories + even more
>incomplete
just pacman -S and it's just as "complete" (bloated) as every other distro you literal retard.

just use void. ive had no issues and it boots lightning fast

Debian

>AUR
>"in it's repositories"
At that point you might as well call GitHub a Gentoo repo, you dumb you.

debian net iso

>incomplete distro
>doesnt ship with muh wInDoWs and iCoNs

Arch fag here
Have had no problems in the last two years and am only switching to GuixSD because I want to try a workflow with more scheme/lisp and see how the functional package meme is like. I honestly don't give a fuck what you use on your computer, but I've seen a lot of debian fags made the "JUST WERKS LMAO" meme more autistic.

I started with arch four years ago and have had almost no issues since. The only things I ever had to fix were due to old as fuck AUR packages I needed at the time.

>Debian
Wow, lots of Debian users! How well does using 5 year old software work for you guys? For me, I need modern software.

arch just werks. gentoo's wiki is too big, ubuntu's wiki is non-existent, arch is just the right size.

The same could be said about tiling WM users and vim or emacs users

arch wiki is god tier

Debian TESTING