What boomer tech do you still own to this day?

What boomer tech do you still own to this day?

Attached: 1555218362879.png (640x1136, 1.11M)

A desktop computer

Attached: 180763175.jpg (250x250, 15K)

What's a computer?

Anyway, I own a tv with an antenna. I get about 30 channels.

A shortwave radio.
I like listening to a lot of pirate/amateur radio.

A car
A house

The hell is boomer tech?

a small piece of land I unironically grow some of my food on
automatic watch
acoustic guitar
oil lamp

Found the boomer

Anything that kids / kiddults cannot afford, manage or understand.

Alarm clock

kitchen

Attached: 753.png (250x250, 105K)

A D-cell powered FM radio that still works
a black and white 8" portable CRT TV
There's still an old Mitsubishi CRT around my parents place with a sweet copper antenna from Radio Shack.
A Technics Turntable from the 80s
an ancient pair of 70's Panasonic speakers that were supposedly good for their time from my Dad's deployment in Vietnam. They got damaged in a basement flooding before I got a good look or use of them.

so, we all love boomers, yah?

Attached: Untitled.png (155x360, 55K)

don't think it would fit on limp zoomer wrist

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (741x1000, 185K)

based

I love how zoomers have no clue what this does

Attached: car whe.jpg (450x450, 29K)

manual transmission

Attached: 6-speed-pics-manual-transmission-29451445-1280-850.jpg (1280x850, 90K)

vinyl

t. Americlap

I still use my uroclub.
I don't golf but sometimes I don't feel like
getting out of my chair just to take a leak.

Attached: golfclub_toilet.jpg (256x256, 17K)

Funny thing is that here were I live generally only people over like 50 use auto

I still buy records and CDs. They're just too comfy and a good talking point when visitors see them.

had to replace my manual with an auto a couple of months ago. i miss it so much.

Hasn't it been proven that millennials cook more than boomers? Isn't that why Applebee's is dying?

Several mechanical/auto watches
Dedicated cameras, film and digital, including a point and shoot and a camcorder
An actual alarm clock next to my bed instead of just using my phone
This but I don't really think it's boomer, at least not in the US, where autos are boomer as fuck and young people are more and more likely to just skip car ownership entirely if they're not enthusiasts

Most things I can find seem to say that Millennials cook less and suck more at cooking than boomers. They're all the typical bullshit boomer studies that seem to be totally clueless about why, though, and blame things like "cognitive offloading" to computers instead of things that are obvious to any working young-ish person, like the fact that we work retarded hours that don't leave as much time for cooking or the fact that, at least in the US, cooking is hard for a single person or a childless couple in an apartment because everything is either sold in quantities intended for a family of four or more who have a big fridge and pantry to store everything, or is massively overpriced "artisanal" bullshit.

As for Applebees, that shit is dying because nobody wants to go eat 3000 calorie garbage chain food when it costs about the same as a decent healthy local restaurant.

I still have a VHS player

CD changer in my car, no aux or bluetooth
XM Radio

Some kind of car bondage device

Knee problems?

car accident. got an auto at a great deal because i didn't want to shop around for a manual.

Someday, you're going to look like that too user.

Based. I really want to get into shortwave radio. I think it's a fascinating hobby, partly because of number stations and slow scan pictures. That shit is the bee's knees.

Damn, and I thought NPCs were only a meme.

1st gen Core i3

manual IS the boomer transmission btw