$1980

>$1980

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-Fold-Network-Support-800x625.jpg (800x625, 28K)

*sip* now those were the good years

And worth it.

>Reintroducing mechanical failure points in your phones in 2007+12
>Having the absolute nerves to charge 1980$ for it

Remember Jow Forums getting autistic over apple charging 1k for a phone?
>it's okay when samshit does it

As tech lovers we need to support all innovation. I'm happy to spend the money supporting the next generation of technology, even if the product is clunky, so I'll be buying one each for me, my wife, and my wife's son. Can't wait to try this baby out.

>Bait this shitty
Sad part is people will fall for it anyways.

>he worries about mechanical failure

Stop being careless with your hardware.

You know what I take it back, this bait is even worse.

i can't wait to see all the scratching issues people are going to have with their $2000 phone within a week of this releasing because of the lack of glass protecting the screen

What cellphone would you recommend?
I was looking at the S10e
I don't game or take pictures, I just want fast app loading and internet

Attached: 1514748682030.jpg (1061x1018, 281K)

What exactly is the marketing strategy behind creating a folding smartphone?
Looks like a meme to me, no one asked for this

Not sure if bait or your run of the mill Reddit user.

>tfw when $1000 phone is still too much for me
>If normies eat this up, it won't be long until companies realize they can change even more for new phones

>$1,000,000 iphones in the 2020s

You're out of cash
I'm out of time (time)
But I'm out of my head
When you're such poor
You're out of cash
I'm out of time (time)
But I'm out of my head
When you're such poor
Oh, oh-oh, oh
Oh, oh-oh, oh

Reaching out for something to buy
Looking for a phone
Where the climate is poor
Manic moves and drowsy dreams
Or living in a shithole
Between the two extremes
Smoking guns hot to the touch
Would cool down
If we didn't use them so much
We're soul alone
And soul really doesn't matters to me
Too much

b8

>not $1984
Missed opportunity

Just glancing at the thumbnail my immediate thought was
> Is that a new Samsung fridge?
(and yes, Samsung does make fridges)

They literally last for 200k+ folds. The folding mechanism is nothing new. It's been around for 20 years.

Attached: 1553895660580.webm (640x360, 2.08M)

Ha ha ha

Attached: IMG_20190415_215229.jpg (768x1024, 112K)

¿̡̱̤̰̜̜̘̬͍̃̊ͧ͂ͪ͟¿̸̱̣̮̼͎͔̱͍̙͖̞͎̞̪̙̖̒̒ͣ̍͊̓̓ͦ̀́̇̄̉͗ͯ̒̎̒͟͡¿̸̛̙̯͎̬͖̞͇̣͎͍ͬ́͆ͩͤͩ̌̌ͭͣ̒ͪ̈́͢ͅ¿̸̧͇̭̻̘̩̫͙͚͎̣̫́͑̀ͣ͆̓̌͑̾̑̋͆̋͜͡͡¿̣̻̗̹͖͉̫͚̤͈͎̱̭̩̻̜͙̫̭͌̔͑ͫ̐̿ͨ͌͝¿̵̝͓͖̝̘̬̟̭͓̥̪͈͇̞͗̈́͂̍̒̈́͆̆ͮͪ̈̒ͪ̔͂͘͝͝p̗̗̜̣̩͎̫̪̫͎͙̗̋̀̋͂̃ͪ̇̌ͦ̓͋͒ͨ͆ͤ͢͝r̴͙̝̥̺̩̜̫̞̩̹̻̩̬͇͔̃ͧ͗͒͌̎ͩ̎̌̌ͩ̕ͅỡ̷̴̤͍̱̱̮͈ͤ̎ͦ̃͗̉͂̍ͩ̀ͅb̴͕͇͉̫̼̱̗́̏̈̓̾̊̄͆͛̇̈̇͊̎̀̀͘͜͟ɫ̸̴̨̩̤̻̘̱̤͕͙͎̰̩̙͓̠̼̻͈̗͑́̓ͨ͐͂ͣ̑̉ͣ̾ͭ̕ȩ̛̖̝̙̺͚͚̞͖̰̃̆̾̒̇͐ͫ̇̄̀̃͢͢͠m̢̰̜̬͈͉̜͍̙͎͓͇͑̇͊̾̉̈̉̇ͯ͛̔̒ͮͦ̓ͬ͢͞?̛̟͎͇͔̭͔̬̬̻͈̦̫͂̇ͦͧ̊͑̀ͣ̍̏̌̇̐ͧ̋ͧ̚̕?̵͈̘̟̰͔̣ͨͦ̾ͨ̍ͪͮ͊ͫ͂̾?̫̖̜̼̭͔͎̟̗̂̏ͨ͗́͟͢͠͞ͅ?̧̯͓͍̖̩̫̹͓͕͔̻ͬͧ͐ͬ͂͘?̧̞̘͈̖̙͇ͣ̆̋̔̾ͦ̂͞ͅ?͎͔͉̮͚͓̱̰̠̰ͭ̿̾̀͐̃̍͗̈́̈ͅ

i'm not going to buy one, op

theyre gonna come with pre-installed ds emulators

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 12K)

samshit btfo
they better have the trademark bomb feature for this price

ultra comfy

pocophone

if you want fast app loading forget samsung, they're the slowest phones on the market because of the bloat

What's more amazing is that this will sell a fuckton.
Normies instinctively think that: cheaper=better. Executive fuckwads will also not dare be seen without the latest status symbol, as well as the literal niggers who will pawn their own child to flaunt an expensive phone.

but only ds lite emulators

Attached: 14b.gif (607x609, 512K)

bacht?

That's some very important B-roll that they had to get out. It's a given that companies do this, but actually having footage of it might inspire trust.

bocho?

good bait. Maybe try to make it less obvious the next time you post.

i don't give a shit, seething about the price of first-gen tech is a waste of time, it's more expensive because the infrastructure to build these is new and needs to be subsidised by sales. if there is demand for it it will eventually become cheaper for the sake of competition, and the current smartphone market is about as competitive as it gets. also the tech will either eventually trickle down into more useful and better designed products, or be buried in some landfill.

+4

im too deep for ya babe

>and the current smartphone market is about as competitive as it gets

Attached: 1550262598023.jpg (701x728, 130K)

What happens after 200k?

Attached: yuru_camp.gif.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Wow who buys laptops anymore, all those mechanical failures. Just buy an iPad everyone

>yuru_camp_gif.jpg
>gif.jpg

Attached: 1551356163843.png (500x700, 207K)

I'm happy that others are spending money on unrefined technology so it has time to mature and leaves me with a finished product in the end.

new stuff. people apart from iphonefags don't buy the newest phone for an incremental upgrade, you need to give them something new to play around with.
no one really needs this feature, it just exists because it sounds like a cool idea and people love new tech shit.

I wonder how bad it is when you're directly looking at it. In most videos it looks fine for 90% of the time and only at certain angles you suddenly see the fold going straight through it, but not sure if it's "invisible" when you have it right in front of you, too.

No it's not. That is the point of this thread.

>t. tim apple