I have a neighbour who keeps playing loud music randomly in between 1 and 4 in the morning...

I have a neighbour who keeps playing loud music randomly in between 1 and 4 in the morning. I wouldn't care all that much since im up anyway but the whole fucking building shakes its so loud. They wouldn't stop when i asked (and where assholes about it as well) so how do i make them stop forcefully via Jow Forums methods.

Attached: loud.jpg (276x183, 7K)

Just make a formal noise complaint. What the fuck do you seriously expect to accomplish?

Call the police, write noise complaints, fucking shoot them in the back of the head.

Replace all their flac files with lossy transcodes.
They won't be able to bear the horrid sound quality at anything louder than a whisper.

we live in a drug den, police would probably shit themselves

Move to a country that isn't 7th world then. Or actually shoot them and make it look like a drug deal gone wrong.

>brick through window
>slash tires
>break into network and stream/torrent nonstop
>tell the landlord like a little bitch

how am i supposed to get my drugs then?

From the next guys moving in? Or like any civilised person via tor?

Grab your phone and call the police

Heh. Sorry lad that was me. I'm just a NEET trying to fuck with the wagies, you know?

why you listening to the pakistanny sandnigger music then?

>civilised person
>Tor

Attached: 1534456594994.png (599x605, 12K)

>he doesn't buy 3m^3 meth on some tor website

Attached: 1529861862900.jpg (241x300, 58K)

>he has a dealer
>he doesn't cultivate his own mushrooms

Attached: 1508255132712.png (1000x700, 101K)

The mushrooms growing out of your cum socks are not drugs, user.

>magic shrooms
Just end it already.

I beg to differ, dont knock it till you try it boy

bought the spores the first time on the silkroad like a cuck (read: like you do on agoura or whatever gay ass site it is these days), and I haven't used Tor ever since.
shrooms have unironically made me better at programming.

Attached: 1554856147041.jpg (720x541, 105K)

>shrooms have unironically made me better at programming
I have to doubt that user. I do wonder what it'd be like coding while high on LSD, but judging from previous trips it would be hard to say the least.

I didn't mean _while_ on shrooms

Excuse me I am pretty tired so I am probably even more retarded than I usually am.

Do you live in an 'murican cardboard house?

shoot him

nah pal, what makes it worse is that we live in european sandstone

>europoors live in houses with paper maché walls
you can't make this shit up

Attached: 1555024155252.png (1318x1333, 679K)

>get rabbit/hare or any cute critter really, maybe even a bird, but it should be around the size of a hare
>kill it if it isn't dead already
>mess it up a bit so it's bloody (but don't overdo it because that's just tacky)
>tie a noose around its neck made of nylon
>hang it up on their door knob next they play the music
Try not to get caught.

nah the real europoors live in prewar tennemants

i was well ahead of you, i was just away out to hunt and behead a pigeon to put through their doorbox but i just battered fuck out of their door and they shut up