How do i hack the matrix?

how do i hack the matrix?

Attached: neo.jpg (858x536, 91K)

How do you shut up

ask lain

Start small.

Attached: mp 550x550 matte ffffff t.3u3.jpg (550x545, 76K)

This

delete system 32.

SEL is preddy much bout the experience of being only a subject, a person defined only by the perception of the other, the will and ego of every human simply absent in the wired.

first, you find the determinant.

live in mom's basement

>first, you find the determinant.
You mean the clitoris?

Try an SQL injection while praying.

psilocybin, dmt, lsd

Attached: joni-mitchell-list.jpg (4474x2983, 3.12M)

Clitoris?
That's the thing on a weedeater you push 5x before cranking it, right?

have sex

1). Install Gentoo.
2). Learn kung-fu.
3). PROFIT!

1. Raid your local pharmacy for any red-colored pills
2. Take them all simultaneously
3. ???
4. Profit

5. Get quads.

Attached: Bateman-nodding.gif (589x251, 330K)

You have to discover how it was built.
But my bet is that the equivalent of google of the real world created this massive artificial intelligence that was programmed to get all the data from literally the entire planet so they could create this search engine that can give the corporations any data they want, for a price.
But then the AI cheated by creating the robot army to take over the world and connect everyone into the matrix so it can get ALL the data about everyone.
So i suppose somewhere in the matrix there must be a search box that access this data, and in it you can type "how i escape the matrix?"

Don't target it specifically. Try to exploit 0days on any part of their infrastructure, such as the continuous integration system.

>the will and ego of every human simply absent in the wired
Wrong. Arisu was crying and scared when she found out about Lain in the last episode.
And it was Arisu's own will to meet Lain.

Install Gentoo

You can't. You'd have to be The One.

you fuck off back to /b/

lots and lots of weed ps i dont condone illegal use of weed smoke where permitted