Post technology that just works

Post technology that just works.

Attached: ergofit.jpg (1000x1000, 89K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1525156610041.gif (500x491, 376K)

I have those they are really good

I had those, and they were really good. Unfortunately, they broke one day, and when I ordered them again, the quality was worse and there was a loud hiss. Did anyone else have this problem?

check the source, mine sounds as good as the ones in 2012

For me, it's JVC marshmallows. They cost like 10 bucks and sound better than fine. If your device still has a headphone jack they are the best budget earbud.

Attached: 809L43661wAYbPM.jpg (979x552, 106K)

You have no conscience on what is actually good

I really like the cheap monoprice earphones for like 3 bucks. They sound great and they're pretty durable I've had mine for about 5 months, and this is after constant usage.

Attached: 185911.jpg (1200x900, 41K)

>they sound great

Which earphones are those?

Did you buy the model that has an inline mic? Those are worse apparently.

I believe so, but the good pair that I owned also had an inline mic. It's possible that the low quality ones were fake, even though it was fulfilled by Amazon. For now, the Einsear T2s are amazing. Even better than the ErgoFits.

Attached: Original-EINSEAR-T2-In-Ear-Earphone-3-5MM-Stereo-In-Ear-Headset-Dynamic-Earbuds-Aerospace-aluminum.j (640x640, 21K)

oh well mr golden ears what would you say sounds good

Of course there will be things that blow these out of the water, but for $3 they sound very good, last long, and heck you've basically lost nothing if you lose them or you break them.

They don't really have a specific name. Just Monoprice Earphones for $2.99 on the monoprice website.

It pisses me off so much that everyone and their mother calls IEMs earbuds when they are completely different. I want an earbud not a shitty IEM that will fall out of my ears every two seconds but I can't exactly find a good selection of them cause every store calls IEMs earbuds. IEMs shove into your ear canal with silicon or memory foam tips, earbud just sit right outside your ear canal without having to forcefully shove some shit into your ear, GET IT RIGHT.

Attached: index.png (228x221, 10K)

@70569609
Degenerate.

have sex

The averge person will probably be confused when they see or hear the words "IEM" and "In-ear monitor". It's already too late.

Attached: Windows-10-logo.jpg (600x400, 34K)

Wrong thread Satania