Jack Dorsey walk to work

It didn't say he also walked home from work. So how did he get home from work? Public transport?

Attached: jack-dorsey-walk-to-work.jpg (847x844, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theneurotypical.com/how-to-spot-aspergers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he doesn't walk home from work on his hands

Maybe work is 2.5 miles away?

That would be 10 miles.

Attached: seacliff-to-twitter.jpg (685x262, 159K)

Jack Dorsey is HIV positive so who cares

Based Geary Street walker

He's immune to the all the needles and human shit in the streets

He sounds like a terrible businessman.

He's right, walking is great. I wish I could do that in the winter here. I try to walk 10-15 hours a week when weather allows.

My heart starts racing and I start sweating profusely. So no, thank you.

But how did Jack get home from work?

>Painted Ladies
peaked my interest

When Trump imports the new migrants into his neighbourhood he won't be able to walk 10ft without getting mugged, probably raped too.

Market is the most disgusting streets I've ever had the misfortune to walk on. It literally smells worse than a bathroom at times.

>imagine having so little things to do you're ok with losing 4 hours every day due to walking

Sure I want to spend 2 hours commuting every day.
Fuck that.

So pointless, if he wants to stay healthy and fit, he could grab a bike, and get there in 30 minutes...

You don't understand the mental benefits of walking
Clears your mind and gives you e well being feeling
Is not for fitness. Jogging would be for fitness
I walk everywhere. Except when it rains or I have to get somewhere urgent

Cycling is the same but you go further.

Cycling in SF, especially around downtown traffic, is a deathwish.

>imagine being such a fatass you think it actually takes that much time to walk those 5 miles

I'm from that rare land known as "literally everywhere except the US" so idk how much 5 miles even is. Too lazy to convert.
I walk a km in 8 minutes if that helps anything.

2.5mph is a pretty reasonable walking speed

its actually a great idea. my last workplace had showers and was like 4km away so i ran to and from work every day

Wasting 2.5 hours a day walking when you could do 30 min of cardio

5 miles is 24.6 km

>Most tech CEOs have a laptop nearby at all times. Not Jack Dorsey. The CEO of Twitter and Square doesn't even own a computer -- not at work, and not at home.
Wonder how much work he even does nowadays

Attached: jackdorsey.jpg (1090x851, 169K)

I get way less work done using my phone but im not a ceo who just sends emails

I commute 2 hours to work every day on a crowded subway, usually with no seats, at 6 in the morning surrounded by people who fucking smell. It is a fucking nightmare. I would kill to be able to just walk to work, alone in the fresh air or something.

you screwed up family, it's just 8km. I can do 8k in about an hour, but I absolutely wouldn't do it twice everyday simply because I need to get shit done and I can't waste that much time. I guess you need to be a big CEO to afford that luxury

walking is better because you have more time to think

most rich people live similarly to that
social media is for plebs

just get a car bro

Attached: 531924cc608f3.jpg (540x703, 64K)

I used to do that, twice for about a year each time. I could have burnt those calories in half the time at a gym or at home with discipline. It's a good way to burn 400 calories or more like 300 which is about the same as not eating that creamy donut

>8k/hr
>walk
nigga thats weirdo competitive walking territory

Pretty sure his work consists of sending emails and having a scheduler for a meetings with investment firms.

I have long legs and I'm always in a hurry

> I walk everywhere
Fucking walker.

Attached: 1555397353713.jpg (1442x1048, 438K)

>Alright guys, so we've decided that taking the name of an English town and adding "New" to the front will make our new city feel completely devoid of inspiration, but how can we design it to be as soulless as possible?
>You ever used Excel?
>Say no more

the whole point of biking is that it is easier than walking

what i meant is biking is useless
walking is much better and more natural form of exercise

he has funny shoulders

He brings home a new car every day.

>distracting
this motherfucker knows it ruined society and jumped the fucking shark

How nice living next your your work place.
My workplace is 20 miles away from where I live, it takes 40 minutes by car and 6 hours if I walk, and I have to be there by 8 am.

>imagine driving to the gym 5 times a week to """lose weight"""

I'm not reading that shit

this some real cuckshit if you put up with this

have sex

Goddamn amerimutts

walking is for plebs, go to a fucking gym or ride a bike if you want a ''workout''

Just get up at 2am lmao

And walk through areas known for high by standers mortality past 10 pm.

I walk to work every day. It's about 5 meters from my bed to my computer.

Attached: 1374577328217.png (554x439, 224K)

Yes, buy Gymgoy membership for an annual fee of $150 and drive 30 minutes to our gym in your V12 6.0L SUV that you bought on a loan. Come in and lift some heavy objects so you can lose the fat you picked up at GoyDonald's. Don't forget to tip!

Cycling can be like that if you do it on deserted roads with no or little traffic. I cycle also and in the city is fucking stressful
Cycling gets you faster or further compared to walking but the point is maybe you don't want to get there faster or get further in same time. You just want to clear your head, wander around, enjoy the view or whatever. If you have a companion to make small talk, or walk your aligator walking is perfect

retard
get a bike or get a scooter or something. I don't own a car, I have to take the train because I live outside the city and then I still have to walk for at least 30 minutes to get to work, so at least an hour a day. It's a fucking waste of time, I'd take a bike but I can't bring it in the train with me because it's too crowded.
I don't understand how anyone can find 'clear their mind' by walking in the city, it's everything but relaxing and calm and it barely contributes to you being fit. I've walked ny entire life, I'm nowhere near fit due to it

nice blog retard

please dilate

do it yourself fatass

> t barely contributes to you being fit
It does, cardio is goddamn important. I lost 10cm on the belly after 6 months of fast walking. Of course, lifting is important as well, but I believe you won't lose weight on it alone, because you'll need not only hard exercises, but prolonged sessions as well.

I think you're being autistic.

I drove to work today. That also implies I'll drive home.

this is what
>dont leave the neighborhood, if you want to get somewhere, tell momy and will take you there by car
does to you

5miles was the point where walking got too much. Almost three hours a day was a huge waste and getting a bike means only an hour a day on the cummute now. City traffic is easy to get through if you're not retarded and know the highway code.

>cardio
Walking isnt a fat burner but it's great exercise for people who do nothing else and hopefully can be a decent stepping stone to making yourself healthier and happier for that. Doing it for a commute just has its limits.

Attached: 20190416_134412.jpg (720x992, 160K)

>never got a car license
>now I'm graduating college and got a job
>the job happens to be in an office park
>moving in to a place that is like 10 minutes by car away from the park

I dont know what I should do. I'm happy to walk there but 30 minutes to an hour of walking to and from the place every day sounds like a lot, especially since I start early.
Plus it's a very corporate environment so I feel like i'll be looked down on for walking instead of driving.
I'll probably end up taking the bus there to start and then see how easy walking would be while also working on getting my license.

>American discovers walking
This is what passes as news these days lmao

>i'll be looked down on for walking instead of driving
I was laughed at once, when I said I don't have a car, and never learned how to drive.

0.5 meters here.

its just jack trying to build his image for something he will later

A 2 hour walk to work every single day? You faggots don't actually believe this right?

Who? Good for him, I guess

>waste of time
spends time on Jow Forums.
is fat.
is a wageslave.

Fuck you, I'm a neet.

Cycling throught big city can be stressful due to traffic jams and more dangerous than going to all-blacks hood while being non-black.

That story is surreal, but they're Americans, so I can actually believe it's true.

You'll learn more in walking 2 hours than spending 2 years on the Internet.

Jack Dorsey really went crazy when he broke up with DeRay Mckesson

I think seeing BLM from the inside really fucked with him, like parts of him became disillusioned while other parts just wanted to double down

Attached: Twitter.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

Amerimutt here, no way this story is true but still got a good chuckle out of it. There's some truth to this stereotype.

Every burger town looks like that
I have no idea how they cope with that

The old New England towns that start with "New" are some of the comfiest in the world. Pic related.

You're thinking of 20th century ((planned communities)) and ((subdivisions)). Yeah, they suck.

Attached: NETown.jpg (1699x1130, 3.44M)

and you actually believe Dorsey does a 2 hour walk to his job? Gotta love the internet

Do you really think Twitter's CEO goes to "work" every day?

Twitter isn't even his main thing, he's also the founder & CEO of Square, a larger more valuable company.

He probably walks to the office once every two weeks when he goes to Twitter.

I walk one to two hours a day. What's the problem?

it's "piqued", brainlet
get off Jow Forums

manlet detected

he is one of us

Attached: 1920px-Jack_Dorsey-20080723.jpg (1919x1291, 273K)

> Walking isnt a fat burner
It is, depends on a pulse. If you just stroll, nothing will happen, but marching in Nike foam shoes which send your foot back a bit every time you stomp on it, with a nice 120-180 bpm rock or electronic music, does its job.

But you're a poorfag

theneurotypical.com/how-to-spot-aspergers.html

>walking makes you a poorfag

The only people scared of walking are wageslaves who micromanage their time to increase their productivity for their masters.

He does it barefoot too

Literally who? Also I'm pretty sure walking is literally the exact opposite of technology. How is this related to Jow Forums?

Has the idiot heard of bicycles before?

>it's believable a famous multimillionare walks 2 hours every day to his job

Attached: honkyhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

>there's something wrong with walking

Why do you keep repeating this meme? Walking is one of the most productive activities a human can do.

Why you keep insisting on strawmaning me? I never said walking is bad, you fucking retard. I just don't believe Jack Dorsey actually walks a 5 mile long walk to his work.

You're implying there's something unusual about walking when in reality humans were made to walk for hours on end.

Here's the (You). Happy now?

Attached: 1554013471416.jpg (831x799, 55K)

You're literally a retard posting retarded memes.

>he uses no computer
>he only uses an iPhone
>a device that is basically a pocket computer

Attached: liberal power.jpg (638x1000, 61K)