State of Windows 10

Listen, I've been running Microsoft since before I could cum. But this.... This is... I'm not sure what this is.

>mfw it's a fresh install

Attached: wow.png (1212x1445, 231K)

>not using LTSC

Attached: 1523954954382.jpg (640x480, 29K)

/thread

I run it on my other machines and VMs, but I like to use a real, clean license for my work machine.

I rather have 10GB of garbage installed that remains permanently on my drive than use Linux.

19.7.GB.. And growing... For some reason it keeps every single patch of CandyCrush on record.

Why would anyone just go on the internet and tell lies like this?

Use pro and learn 2 edit registry, I have my own script that removes every bloat and native apps, or you can do the same on a gui with NTLite

>forces everyone to update
>forces OS on new machines
>need to buy OS
>still puts bloat for more money
>forces you to eat their shit with less freedom of customization
only real use for Windows to me is server, games, and whatever i can't do in linux.

Go look in your HIDDEN WindowsApps folder and see for yourself. You need admin to even open it up.

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

enjoy being spied on brainlet

Server? What server software are you running that doesn't support Linux?

Okay.

Attached: windows 10 control panel.png (1331x887, 82K)

>Using a 3 year old build
Woah

Shit, wrong image. Here you so.

Attached: windowsapps.jpg (715x897, 240K)

It's a 3 years old image. I probably took it back then to show some retard that Windows 10 still has the old control panel.

Attached: 1809.jpg (259x169, 10K)

There are hundreds of support threads describing my exact situation. How old is the install you showed me?

See:

Again, how old is that install? These apps leak in over the course of years.

You're running a European version of Windows? You may be subject to different anti-monopoly or privacy measures than the American install, in the same way Internet Explorer didn't come pre-installed for some time, correct?

LTSC is based and extremely redpilled.

It's from Windows 10's initial release. Upgraded from 8.1 which in turn was upgraded from 7.

No, it always came pre-installed with regular versions of Windows. They introduced the N-versions of Windows without Internet Explorer and other things like media codecs, available as a separate SKU.

exchange, ironic, but it overpowers whatever linux email can do. other than that, everything else i have on linux. exchange is literally the only use i have for windows server.

found dis, don't look too bad

Is it only for the stupid store apps perchance?

If so, why aren't the old builds and such being cleared with time?

Attached: file.png (425x562, 26K)