Which era of tech was your childhood?

Which era of tech was your childhood?

Attached: 1554281255695.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

Late Millennial/Early Zoomer

>Early zoomer
Ewww gay

Better than core zoomer desu

Attached: eledin.jpg (1080x1920, 475K)

late gen x / early millennial

Early zoomer was widely considered the downfall shit era on Retrojunk and youtube rants at the time. All of the flash cartoons like Johnny test and endless sing-and-dance tweencoms were so soulless.

Us 90s kids amirite? :^)

Early to core Millennial.

Attached: 2014_win_98.jpg (1920x1440, 241K)

Go listen to justin bieber and eat a tide pod zoomer

Now on other sites you've got popular memes like "2000-2003 born gang where you at?" or "You guys remember Minecraft in elementary school?" indicating Zoomers have well and truly taken over. Should older users shove off by now?

Perhaps not yet on Jow Forums Jow Forums
But the time will come and I hope I'm dead by then

Late gen X

But I also had an Atari, Commodore, Macintosh and so on.

Late millennial
CoD2 was THE shit.

All the cods pre-4 are kinda forgotten now

This is a thread about eras of tech on a tech board, go discuss children's entertainment somewhere else.

I guess straddling the core/late gen-x line.

Old enough to remember a time "before" the internet.

Neither, I didn't watch TV when I was a kid

Born in 96 and had a ps1 as my first console

None of those, that images timeframes/descriptions are just wrong for me.

born 2005
so i guess core zoomer or late zoomer xD

Childhood - Core millennial
Teen years - Late millennial

t. almost 32 fag

Something between late millennial, core and early zoomer. I was born 1999 btw

Core x to early millennial.

I got in at late gen X and got out after core millennial. I've seen none of that shit after it, except LotR.

Between Core Millenial and Late Millenial
Those 2 eras actually felt so good

early/core genx

Attached: crom.jpg (1043x856, 129K)

Chart is off, although I do agree that not remembering 9/11 is the cut off for being gen z, a lot of the culture of late millennial like the Gameboy Advance, runescape, Pokemon advanced was something that was still in.

Early to core GenX. If today's kids would actually play a lot of games from the 70s and 80s they would see modern gaming as the vast wasteland of shit that I do.

Based

such things as this are merely meant to divide people. It is part of the psyops program. Governments want people to divide along generational lines as they are easier to identify and control that way. It doesnt matter you believe about the generation you belong to, nor those which came after, or before. Never reveal your thoughts online. It enables law enforcement and secret agencies to identify you better, in the event of a raid on your home, too. These kind of threads only aid in dividing people and making it easier to track them. It is the reason you should never take part in online surveys and quizzes. They arent fun, they are part of the arsenal of telemetry tracking devices in effect.

Core to late millennial. Still have my bionicles, my ps2 and the p4 i used as at my early and most of my teen years

Gen Y

>implying only virgin wizards use foreshan

Core Millennial/Late Millennial
Fuck anything after that.

early/core millenial

Late millennial and early zoomer, I fucking loved my Wii and my parents windows xp dell tower.
>inb4 you must be 18 to post

I'm 20 nigger

so how's the 2017-2022 gonna be called?

Technically Early Millennial/Core Millennial. Damn I loved Pete & Pete, Rocko's Modern Life, etc. Where's WIndows 3.11 btw?

Anyone else always feel like an outsider to these threads because their parents were too cheap for consoles and other media? I feel like autism was a part of it too, other kids were bingeing on all this media and I was off in my own little world.

I remember the Dell XP machines as well, most of them had a Pentium 4 and probably with a stock cooler since they were as loud as a vacuum

Same

the best one, everyone after this is a zoomer piece of shit

Attached: Screenshot_Clover_dev_20190416-165436.png (2048x1429, 3.44M)

Childhood - Early and Core Millennial
Teen - Late Millennial

t. turned 33 yesterday

Attached: 646456.jpg (550x366, 28K)

The Simpsons Golden Age really defined that era.

Most people don't know CoD was originally a PC game and not a console game.

I'm so Early Millennial it fuckING HURTS!

>Cartoon Network
>Play Station, Game Boy
>3Dfx VooDoo
>1996-2001 games & movies
>1996-2001 anime
>Pokemon
okay, pleb

oh, and 1996-2001 internet

Mein neger.

Based

I notice that the cartoon characters get uglier over time. What happened?

>Millennial
>Best
You were dropped on your head as a baby, weren't you?

increasing oestrogen in the water and food supply. western culture has been cuckolded and pussified by the left.

Millennial here. Recommend me some.

I literally watched something from every "era". Goddamn, the soviet block breaking gave us a fuckton of good backlog

don't be fooled by rose tinted goggles

Attached: et.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Digital animation

Born in '75.
Yup, I think that's pretty fucking accurate from where I stand.

Attached: 1517460514083.gif (467x398, 70K)

i wish that would be true since testosteron is the biological ignitor of wars

>angry birds
>frozen
>the force awakens
>xbone
>FNAF

Poor zoomers. We, the Late Gen X and Millenians fucked them up like our psycopaths boomers fucked us up. Will it ever stop?

Late Millennial, with a tiny little bit of Early Zoomer
And even then, the tech I had was from earlier generations, for the most part. I only had a SNES throughout my childhood and my first PC was a Vaio from 2003 or something like that: a PCV-RX100M or something like that
I only played CoD2:BRO on the PS2 and it was the tits back then. Every CoD after 4 just focuses way too much on multiplayer for my shitty taste

core zoomer starts to look good again desu

more emphasis on Late Gen X than early millennial considering I was born in '82, so fuck off with your allegations lead paint chip eater

All of them.

Early GenX here, though all three GenX applies. I grew up with all of that shit.

pretty much this. While I enjoy FPS games, I really can't stand most modern games.

Besides, there hasn't been a pure test of coordination, perseverance, and skill since the original Robotron so really everything after that is shit.

Same here desu

Core/late millennial

i dont remember 9/11, but almost everything else is millennial.

This, didn't get to experience all the tech tho, my family was not wealthy enough.

>robotron
Muh favorite!

Attached: Robotron 2084.jpg (480x360, 34K)

idk lol

Attached: 1161934887254.png (800x550, 114K)

waffles

Attached: A Young Woman Holding And Showing At Waffle On Orange Background Stock Photo 111603008 ___.jpg (1500x1600, 711K)

Walking away from Robotron you KNOW your skills were put to the test. It's been my all time favorite since the first time I played it at Aladdin's Castle in '82.

That's the problem with this shit. Here in a third world country, even though you were born in the early to mid 2000s, it still felt like the 90s

Why does it matter?

shut the fuck up, Boomer

I'm from 84 and from a third world country, so technology and TV shows took a while to get here. I guess I experienced a little bit of everything

Oldfags GTFO

>t. assblasted zoomerfags

Attached: 87dcffbafa22d6e6b24eb2c8e9474302.jpg (326x452, 30K)

Zoomers >> millenials

this

spotted the jelly zoomer

which psyops program?

Late GenX/Early Millenial

Attached: RadDude.jpg (584x511, 243K)

1995, so "Late Millennial". I remember Y2K, and owning those of Y2K bug plushie toys. I also remember 9/11, and my grandfather (RIP) being worried about it.
By the era of "Early Zoomer", I was 10-15, and the "Core Zoomer" era was when I became a young adult.

Attached: y2k_plushie.jpg (1600x1600, 287K)

Lmao, you got the worst cultural era yet. Movies are now all trash CG, games are all overhyped lootbox trash, music is all no-talent autotune trash. What else? It's all fucking trash, and you know it!

Exactly, animatronic Jurassic Park is best Jurassic Park. Not this CG bullshit.

24 soon, fucking scary. I remember starting this decade at 15.

95, 98, XP and 7 are the only usable Windows OSes.

I was born in '95, and grew up with some of this stuff.

My core childhood days was the NES, SNES, N64, and a little bit of Sega Mega Drive, although the only game I can remember on the Sega was Sonic and Mutant Turtles...

NES and SNES had those floppy drives which were the pioneers for bootleg games until the PS1/PS2 era. I still have my N64. DC power for the original grey fat gameboys were a godsend as sourcing 6 AA batteries for both the Gameboy and Light Boy was fucking hard as a kid, spent so much time with one of those hundred in one bootleg carts with Pokemon in black and green on my original gameboy while everyone else had fucking Pokemon in Color with the Gameboy Color. Later upgraded to a Gameboy Advance, but never really got into the SP or later handhelds, got into the PSP instead, though I later sold it and haven't had a handheld since.

Got out of consoles after the Xbox 360 as modding/bootleg was becoming bad and not worth it, never had the original xbox though I did play a lot of GTA on a friend's xbox, emulated the Wii on my computer and had a single set of controllers. Still have a 90000 series white PS2, never played on the PS3, occasionally PS4 remote play into my friend's PS4 Pro.

Didn't really watch TV as a kid as we didn't have cable. Had a tamagotchi but got fed up with the battery dying. School originally had some sort of IBM compatible PCs for Number Crunchers and other shit, but got them replaced with Power Macintosh 5500 and then those iMac G3 near the end. Oregon Trail and then Oregon Trail 2 were a blast, Many sessions were spent in Mavis Beacon teaches typing or Mario Teaches typing. Then gasp, Neopets popped up, I still have a god damn Cybunny plushie and I'm 34...