Fuck the telecom kikes

Is there really a way to break into SIM cards and program it according to your needs?? And one another thing, has someone discovered a way of preventing call and location tracking through SIM cards??

Attached: download (33).jpg (474x316, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31D94QOo2gY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>telecom kikes
>a way to prevent radio triangulation

Attached: B9F174D0-4A4C-4AD3-A9BB-1E9F66F120AF.jpg (640x896, 32K)

>Saying kikes makes you a Jow Forumstard
>Discussing about preventing spying makes you a Jow Forumstard
Ultimate state of redditors in Jow Forums

Attached: back_to_reddit.jpg (717x880, 194K)

>Anything ever written in Java is so bloated and slow as to be barely usable on an i7 desktop
>SIM cards have run Java since the 90's

>And one another thing, has someone discovered a way of preventing call and location tracking through SIM cards??
You cannot, it's done using triangulation from provider side, not SIM side.

>Anyone that's not a MUH CHUMTRAYLSSS is reddit
i have bad news for you Alex Jones neckbeard guncrazy bunker dwellers.

I don't know but I'm kind of interested too. Maybe start by getting a really cheap dumbphone and pull out the sim card related electronics. Then take a look at how it works.

>Talking about privacy means muhh ALEX JONES
Glow harder, CIA nigger

There is a video where they do that. Nullbye or some other muhhh hacking meme channel did that I think.

don't get angry at people who have such a limited view of the world. when everything you see and hear fits conveniently a label.

man, Jow Forums has really lost containment. Go back to Jow Forums we dont have 88 tatoos here

>talking about privacy is normal broskies
>wants to hack SIM cards
either you're a bad ISIS fag or you're delusional. Shiggy Diggy

kek speak for yourself

No. Use burner phone with anonymous sim. Also fuck glowniggers, niggers and kikes.

lmao'ing @ the CIAN shilling in this thread
this thread is pozzed, answer given in here FUCK NIGGERS and FUCK SHILLS

Stay mad faggot

Attached: 8.jpg (303x346, 13K)

People have done it, but they won't tell you.

It is really strange because we have regular discussions about online anonymity when internet has existed after sim cards yet we don't really have discussions about preventing Telecom Niggers from tracking calls.

I believe they're reprogrammable. I read an article once about a small gathering in the woods where the guy set up his own cell tower and gave the 500 people there a sim card to work on his network.

Obviously you'll have trouble getting back onto your carrier's network with the same sim, so your service will be limited.

Just use Telegram or something, use only wifi.

>Not being able to critical think
Just admit that you are stupid

I Seriously am worried about how they want to ged rid of paper money to only use phone apps as a way of pay, no more privacy at all anymore and and easy way to censor opposition, the yellow vest may be the last form of protest since EU has hate speech, Assagneis in jail and USA is making illegal to boycott Israel, I fear for the future

Shut up CIA NIGGER. How does it feel to go through so much hassle to get a job which needs you to shill on threads in an imageboard??

The future is doomed. Every fucking smartphone, sim, electronic devices are bugged. We cannot have processors no more without PSP and Intel ME. Kikes have essentially grabbed us from all the sides and we have nowhere to escape.

youtube.com/watch?v=31D94QOo2gY

Interesting. Will try for myself and update if I will be able to do something new with it.

Sent ;-)