Making an article based on a Jow Forums post

notebookcheck.net/Rumored-Navi-10-based-Radeon-RX-3080-graphics-card-specifications-leaked.417782.0.html
>making an article based on a Jow Forums post
How fucking stupid are journalists?

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techspot.com/news/61680-australian-whistleblower-leaks-top-secret-report-Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, they all react to Jow Forums.

>How fucking stupid are journalists?
very.
they have been damage controlling on twitter for quite some time now, implying that their copy-paste job is somehow and for reasons unknown harder than a code-monkeys copy-paste job.
it must be tough knowing that your job is one of easier ones to replace with machine learning or simple markov chains. i estimate lawyers and gp doctors to start throwing the same kind of tantrums in the coming years. you can screenshot this if you want

Lawyers and doctors won't.
The actual task (at least the "knowing" part) is not too hard, but it's all about responsibility, something a journalist doesn't have.

It's likely they have other unnamed sources that confirmed the info, but the highly accurate anonymous post on Jow Forums is incredibly convenient as they don't have to directly leak anything

My uncle works for nvidia and said this was legit

>it's real
jesus christ...

Attached: 1537217394960.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

>sources: 4channel
oh god.

>calls himself "jOuRnAlIsT"
>Sources: 4channel
JUST

jurnalists just vomit rumors from overhyping it to overshitting on it
just so that they can claim victory in the end

Jesus it's even worse
>Clickbait title
>SPECIFICATIONS LEAKED!11111111
>Alleged specifications for “AMD Navi” have been posted online
>Take this with a grain of salt BUT IT'S TOTALLY TRUEEEE111111!11
I can't wait till this shit will all be fully autonomous AIs

we real news now

Literally a bunch of glow in the darks larping as journalists.

Attached: 2384001290.png (646x746, 63K)

/thread

Whew lad. Anything for dem clicks. Fucking pathetic.

>How fucking stupid are journalists?
Not as stupid as you may think, just incompetent as "journalist". That term used to mean someone going around actually doing research and gathering news. These days it's all about copy and paste click-bait. Not sure the word "journalist" even applies.

Anyway, that guy knew full well his "article" is total bullshit but he posted it anyway knowing it would generate clicks and pageviews. It may appear stupid but you did read that and re-post it, didn't you? That's the sad part about today's "journalism". It's a success if it gets pageviews, if it's made-up bullshit doesn't matter.

Honestly other than the type from that leak 3076kb instead of 3072 everything seemed pretty detailed and realistic so even if its fake i doubt the actual shit is going to be much different, also he said 1.8GHz boosts and up before the console APU running 1.8GHz leak came out so who knows.

This.
Also they're fucking lazy.

>those comments

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>SOURCES: 4CHANNEL

Attached: SOURCES: 4CHANNEL.png (520x333, 102K)

Hello new friends

techspot.com/news/61680-australian-whistleblower-leaks-top-secret-report-Jow Forums-users.html

>but the original poster claims to work for amd
my fucking sides and they have the audacity to complaint when nobody takes them seriously

Maybe he shouldn't have posted fake and gay shit

Holy lol. We had that thread in order to joke around and get the conversation started. I didn't expect that.