The destruction of C is guaranteed

rust

Attached: 800px-Rust_programming_language_black_logo.svg.png (800x800, 34K)

These false flag "shill" threads are getting really low effort. You should try making them about some other language that ISN'T in production right now and making this website work.
For example, Ada. Nobody likes Ada.

lets be honest, all languages are shit.
We need a language that even normies can write on it, not just the elite that took enough time to learn it, we already learn Common Languages from young age that already have complex constructs and philosophical terms that require a complex understanding of our surroundings but this pseudo languages (C included) are designed to cripple us rather that giving us a proper tool, they force us to think like machines for the machines and that's something very limiting, machines are there to serve us not we them.

HOW COULD WE CREATE A PROPER LANGUAGE?

i like ada, it crashes plains

we dont, we build an AI and let it build the perfect language

This, op is a low effort no nothing.

Dude you can't even speak English properly, how can you reasonably expect to learn C?

>takes 1000x longer than C to compile
>stupidly overcomplicated
>bloated standard library
Nah. Zig is the future.

I don't know. Brainstorm a bit and then write a compiler for it, I will use it.

It's a big syntax

I tried but could not find a flaw, maybe no gcc backend

god I hate india...

Rust is a meme lang. Everyone and their dog praises it for being just as good as C or C++, yet there are no commonly used software written in it (except maybe dying Gecko). Hell, even the only (!) existing half-baked microkernel (lol) RedoxOS lacks USB support.
Rust will fail, because programming using Rust is like living with an overprotective mom. Nowadays people want to deliver software products as fast as possible (this is why JS is so popular for everything), and Rust is way too overcomplicated for that. I am sure most people would rather test and fix bugs than ponder about object lifetime relationships.
There is no niche for it. For system programming, there is C. For userland software programming, there is C++ and Java and C#, with lots of 3rd party libraries and support.

>people want to deliver software products as fast as possible

that's why i piss myself laughing whenever a million dollar bug hits the clueless retarded CTO and his team of low budget codemonkeys who want to go 'fast'

the future of software deployment is gonna be a serverless, pay what you use model.
rust uses less memory, and less cpu cycles. at scale that's real money.

it is here to stay, and its paradigm is gonna be the only relevant going forward. unless ofcourse you're a retarded CTO who wants that your team of retarded codemonkeys use a simple language that's gonna segfault on production by definition. and which is gonna rip you another asshole on the aws bills.

you have no idea what you're talking about, and you don't see farther than your nose kid.

Attached: fast-programs-different-programming-languages.jpg (1600x900, 112K)

>the future of software deployment is gonna be a serverless
almost had me bruh

do you even know what that word means ?

Rust's std is very minimal.

This is true. It doesn't even have random numbers or an XML parser.

tell me user im curious

everything seems to be going into the cloud

>Rust's std is very minimal.
Still too bloated for some applications. Not all code runs with 16GB of memory available.

it's okay I can hire t*sters for minium wage to run debug tools
the real shit is that if you're an year or a half late than your direct competitor, you will not see those millions of $$$ in profits anyway. because in this time the bugs will be ironed out.

>rust uses less memory
citation needed
also its funny as fuck to care about memory size in 2k anno domini

Scheme exists

linear intuitionistic type theory is kinda cool but with all the heuristics you need to make it work it's kinda unsuited for compile time checking, given that the heuristics may end up being unintuitive to many people

4 u

t. OP when he realizes his shit OP is turning people away from his shit Rust language.

t. OP trying to deflect blame for making all these trashy little threads

a) natural languages are imprecise and kinda shitty in general
b) lisp is a thing, we just have to make a better lisp

i am OP
both of you fuck off

>unintuitive to many people
Nobody should give a fuck about literal retards.

Stop posting such low quality bait

Yet another noisy echo

no, fuck off

You say that, but remember, C is made by white men, and Rust is made by mentally ill trannies. Which one of these has created civilization?

the jews actually

they civilized europe

america is a jewish creation since always

Define "retards". There is no human being alive biologically capable of grasping the entirety of C++, including the people who work on the language spec.