This is the best wired mouse on the market

This is the best wired mouse on the market.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: 509.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mychoicesoftware.com/products/microsoft-wedge-touch-mouse-surface-edition?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googleshopping&dfw_tracker=16612-2399000769&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6tWxpbzV4QIVSdbACh0hZAG5EAQYASABEgJ5rfD_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i use it and it's pretty good. the scroll wheel oxidizes easily and that's not pleasant feeling, but the performance is top notch.

>gaymers
i use a $10 mouse and it does what it should

a 20 year old honda civic does what it should, but it's still nice driving something with a modern transmission, all wheel drive, and bluetooth. your argument is shit. functional and best are two different things.

watch your words kid

Post link and let's compare.

it's a pretty good mouse, I like this

I have one, it's alright but not perfect

>Prove me wrong
Impossible. It's a fantastic mouse

looks kinda faggy
doesnt this have an obsolete sensor?

suck my dick, person who is likely younger than me.

Attached: 248473-trust-mini-usb-mouse-21.jpg (470x470, 21K)

Wrong.

>mini

manlet

looks like a screecher designed it.

pretty neat mouse, even tho i dont personally use the "sniper button" because i dont need that much hotkeys on my mouse

yeah just grabbed some package in the shop after seeing the 9.99 price tag. when i was home i couldnt be arsed to change it.

a what?

>yeah just grabbed some package in the shop
But enough about your sex life. This thread is about mice

But can it match the FK-1?

>only two buttons

>blocks your path for half the price
>doesn't have stealth fighter mouse feet that get caught on everything
>doesn't require software
>uses the same high quality switches on all buttons instead of just the right/left
>almost a 1:1 of the true best mouse intellimouse explorer
>3 years of constant use for everything and not a single double click or mushy back/forward buttons
I tried to like the Logitech but it was objectively shit besides the sensor and scroll wheel

Attached: ec2-a-top.png (1260x840, 134K)

the g500s is better
t. owner of both

>doesn't have stealth fighter mouse feet that get caught on everything
Nor does this. Either you're using a piece of paper as a mouse mat or you forgot to remove the plastic from the feet
>doesn't require software
Same with this mouse. Have used it on mac, linux and windows without installing any logitech bloat

403 is better for FPS games
sidenote, does anyone know a good mouse with high max DPI, lighter than the 502, but has buttons in the same spot as the 2 buttons the 502 has next to Left Mouse?

>lmao 120g
>awkward placement of additional buttons
>narrow egg shape actually unsuitable for many grip styles
>MSRP still quite high in that category
It's kind of ok but if it wasn't a logitech mouse people would have forgotten it even exists a few years ago.

I use exclusively cloth mouse pads and the corners would dig in.
whoever designed this shit ruined a perfectly good mouse

Attached: s-l640.jpg (500x500, 20K)

Does the Zowie EC-1/2B Divina also get sticky when you sweat?

Thoughts on the Deathadder Elite? Everybody i'm seeing online seems to have a favorable opinion. I've even heard its the one good thing Razer makes. Anyone with hands-on experience?

BASED and pragmaticpilled

what you playing? if you're playing only FPS games go with a 403. if you're playing a mix of games the Deathadder is pretty good though.

I play everything. Plus, I have big hands, so it seems to work out pretty well.

>high max DPI
bullshit feature meant to confuse autists like you. nobody uses over 1600 DPI and it doesn’t affect quality of sensor
>lighter than g502
that’s like every gaming mouse that exists

G502 is the most overrated mouse that exists. shape is shit and so is the weight.

>using mouse
fucking pleb

>2019
>not using wireless mice for gaming

I need high DPI because [spoiler]it's for a xim.[/spoiler]

i have the red logo benq branded one and the coating does not do the razer shit where the clearcoat turns to tack and peels

Wireless is fine. but as long as you bungee it right. there's no real issue with using wired or wireless.

G502 is overrated.

Attached: littlecollection.jpg (1920x948, 468K)

What about this one

Attached: image.png (428x428, 81K)

plebs

Attached: IMG_20190401_103602.jpg (2016x1512, 673K)

ec1-a chap here, borrowed the intellimouse for 6 months before going on to my zowie, unreal mice and everything else i've used felt shit and weak. BASED mice.

>wired
lol, how about you join the comfy wireless mustards instead?

Pic related.

Attached: IMG_20190416_193604.jpg (4160x3120, 2.58M)

where can i buy the white version of this?

how high is the radiation in the powerplay? i heard more than an 5 hour will have cancerous effects

Attached: oldcastle-bricks-22330002-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)

wat?
>almost a 1:1 of the true best mouse intellimouse explorer
I mean it just isn't, its much smaller and the angles are not the same.
>3 years of constant use for everything and not a single double click or mushy back/forward buttons
I've had 3, and they are mushy from day1. The previous two had broken back buttons within months. I can't even imagine how mushy a button must have to be for you to consider it mushy.

while the whole mouse is a bit small, I do really like the scroll wheel. Latest working one has gone into the pile in favor of my chink intelli pro.
Not sure what OPS pic is, but my 402 is pretty garbage. have to RMA it, but am just going to sell what they send me.

I hope high enough so I can be relieved from this plane of existence.

Dustin Diamond AKA Screech

Attached: 1546407451444.jpg (534x712, 59K)

Please don't talk to me or my mouse ever again.

Attached: bestmouse.jpg (425x374, 19K)

Anyone using the roccat kova? Thinking of buying it.

>Razer
enjoy replacing your mouse every 6 months

I think the Elite is fine, but oh fuck me for having bought the Deathadder 2013 to replace my Deathadder 2006, fucking hell, I had to RMA that motherfucker every 2 months due to either the scroll fucking up or double clicks happening.

Eventually the Deathadder Chroma had all those issues fixed, so I guess the Elite is also fine.

Had the same fucking issue with the scrollwheel with my current Logitech, had one replaced directly by Logitech NL after RMA'ing that shit twice and it's still fine for now.

bro the little guy next to dpi meter. GOTTA GO FAAAAAAAST

>roccat
dont

easy there, luke smith

What's the best wireless mouse then?

I have one, it's perfect.

Attached: 82AFF0C9-88D2-40E4-B9D8-CAD6A6439A7F.jpg (590x330, 20K)

>buy a mouse for over 50 bucks
>left click breaks within a few months
why the fuck would I do this? I'd rather buy a 6/10 bucks mouse and buy another one next year or so.

Scroll click doesn't always work and sometimes it opens the window twice, but otherwise it good.

Elaborate?

but you ARE right

Does the new hero model still have the loud as fuck scroll wheel that rusts after a while?

BenQ products are overpriced hot air. You shouldn't be spending more than 20 dollars on a mouse these days.

It's really nice, probably the best mouse I've had.
It surprised me when I booted up Linux and all of my macros were still there.

logitech is overpriced trash

i cant i need to buy one

I was thinking about getting g502 or g600. What are other cheaper options with a lot of buttons?

>a few months

are you actually retarded? are you playing fucking baseball with it?

>no aux
>no cd player
i was so fucking mad when i crashed my car because i knew id lose those two

my only mouse

Attached: 1200px-Mouse_pointing_stick.jpg (1200x900, 133K)

Not even the best wired mouse by the same company. MX518.

Why do these fucking mice look like someone's thrown them against the wall and they've broken apart? What a fucking ugly as shit design.

Also
>more buttons than just the top two and scrollwheel
Enjoy your random accidental clicks or holding it in the most uncomfortable position to keep your hands off those fucking buttons.

Imagine being such a fucking spasmatic retard that you can't even hold a fucking mouse without unintentionally mashing buttons.

I don't know faggot. Maybe I have bad luck with electronics? But in the last 5 years, I went through 3/4 mice. And I saw similar problem in all of them. Left(one time, it was right) key suddenly starts sticking and I can no longer click properly.

Imagine being such a $¤yboy that you have to actually put in extra effort to click mouse buttons

Take it apart and clean out the switches and things
Mine is around 5 years old now and despite all the rubber bits starting to disintegrate all the switches and buttons are still mechanically perfect as long as I remove the crud once in a while. The wheel is particularly bad for it since it is such a complicated switch, bits of skin or whatever that fall in the slot can muck it up pretty easily, but it only takes a couple minutes to fix.

so I really was NOT a believer of wireless, with all those shitty laptop mice i've tried, laggy and cheap asf. then my Xornet II (best fucking wired mouse i've ever had period) died and I was devastated.

Decided to try the G305 and 6 months later I would not go back to fucking wires everywhere not even for the best **wired** mouse on the market given to me for free. It really is like sex without a condom.

easy there randy norton

Can you? No, you fucking can't. Tell me you can put your fucking fingers on the side of a fucking mouse with those goddamn sensitive as fuck side buttons and not press them every time you slightly move the goddamn mouse.

You're a fucking liar or have tiny hands, or are holding the mouse in some horribly weird position just to keep from hitting those buttons if you say you don't accidentally press them.

Fucking hell, you kids will lie, exaggerate, bullshit, and act fucking stupid just to defend your braindead goddamn purchases of shitty technology because you're too damn ashamed to admit you made a mistake.

I had one and it was nice, but this one is definitely an upgrade. It's more durable and has laser tracking. And although I don't need the extra functionality, it's never in the way.

ok now im convinced you are retarded either that or you death grip your mouse

This is truly not the best wired mouse, the G502 is gonna wreck your pinky and ring finger
If you play fps games with low sense, then you need to lift the mouse alot when moving around
This mouse has completely fucked up my hand because the "ergonomics" of this mouse makes my pinky/ring fingers pick it up awkardly.
The thumb-rest is absolute godsent, and so is the buttons, but use it for a year and your pinky/ring finger is fucked

The only true masterrace is Steelseries Ikari/Mionix Naos 7000

So you're a fucking liar because you're ashamed that you own shit hardware. Got it.

Dumbest Generation strikes again.

death grip your mouse and angry as fuck take a chill pill FFS

pls respond

Attached: j6oIFmI.png.jpg (160x160, 5K)

Loved mine, but after a year and a half the left mouse button started double clicking.
Why can't they make a haptic touch mouse or something that just WERKS and doesnt fucking break.

>haptic touch mouse
i will fucking stab you

Faggot rgb lights. Just use a zowie. Shape is better and doesn’t weigh 120+ grams holy fuck.

The G Pro Wired is better

t. G Pro Wired user

>just works
>haptic touch
pick one

Shut the fuck up you toxic shit. Do you just chuck your phone across the street every time you rage or some shit? How do you even break mouse within a few months. Quit being angry and maybe you won’t be wasting money out of Lil punk ass.

Yah you’d break anything in a few months if you smash it with a sledgehammer.

this right here. I have the older version of this mouse (mine is at least 10 years old) STILL fucking works and I've never done anything to maintain it. in a world where technology breaks down every 5 years, logitech actually makes things that last.

I prefer the G403

you have to be 18+ to post in this board
>t.$¤yboy that breaks a sweat lifting a full mug

I know it's a pipe dream, but i'm just sick and tired of shitty peripherals that break all the fucking time. I don't even play games anymore and they still fall apart.

mychoicesoftware.com/products/microsoft-wedge-touch-mouse-surface-edition?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googleshopping&dfw_tracker=16612-2399000769&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6tWxpbzV4QIVSdbACh0hZAG5EAQYASABEgJ5rfD_BwE

here faggot the closest thing you will find