Is the POCOPHONE the best low/mid budget smartphone as of 2019?

Attached: DAM206533473-0-9eb5218d-a93e-4bd6-b528-4e0c2ed5c84e.jpg (1000x1000, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker/US/xiaomi-pocophone-f1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ever heard of Redmi Note 7 Pro?
>b-b-but 845 is more than a 675 which means Pocophone F1 is faster!!1
Just... Just go away.

>4gb of ram

Mi8 costs pretty much the same in my country so... no

Of 2018 I'd say

Yes, pretty much the best smartphone
>48 memepixels camera
>still takes worse pics than the poco
Obviously nobody cares about cameras on chinkphones anyway

There's a version with 6gb of RAM

>$300

My galaxy J3 was $60. No thanks

I got one and so did 2/3 of my family on my recommendation, we're all very fond of it.
It's shockingly good for the price.
The camera isn't as good as flagship phones, obviously, but it's still much better than is expected in it's price range.
The screen is not quite as good as a oneplus 6's, but I don't really feel anything missing since I don't watch an awful lot of videos on my phone beyond occasional youtube on the bus (if you're the kind of person that watches a lot of movies, series or anime on the phone specifically it might be worth considering the oneplus 6) but it's still a good screen in it's own right.
The notch is complete ass but not unreasonable for the price, it's not ideal but you get used to it.
With an 845 and 6 (or 8) GB of RAM performance is obviously fantastic.
MASSIVE fucking battery, I mean holy shit.
other than that it has an aux jack, FM radio receiver (if it matters to you), no NFC and USB c with quick charging.

It's the most bang for your buck you can get without trying your luck with used phones, I fucking love it and highly recommend it.

If there was one with US band support I'd be all over it. But sadly there isn't.

I like mine that I got a few months back, even put lineage on there with no problems, you definitely don't want stock software on it though because that shit is bloated chinkware, just beware of the two weeks downtime needed before you can unlock your phone because xiaomi are jews, at&t has good coverage for usa people, I get 4g speeds.

This is what I'm worried about, and I get mixed messages. Some people say you're fucked in the US with it, some people say nah, you're good.

kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker/US/xiaomi-pocophone-f1
See for yourself, at&t works good for me and I'm phoneposting right now with it, I tried t mobile first and that was pretty bad with spotty coverage but at&t works fine

>300-400 us dollars phone is now seen as low-mid budget

>notch

eww

and they have better build quality than top of the line smartphones 10 years ago

That's what I don't know about bands. I have at&t too, is one band good enough anywhere you would normally get at&t anyway?

currently have a moto g5 plus and I love it to death but its starting to show its age. what's a good budget phone that has a 5.2" or smaller screen? all of the new moto Gs are larger

Attached: feels_bad_man.jpg (396x385, 29K)

it looks like shit and we all know mobile phones are fashion accessories

Went for Mi 9 to have that 855 snapdragon, amoled and nfc. Of course more expensive but still decent price.

I honestly don't know, I used verizon before with a us bought phone and it seems about on par with that connection wise

>J3
Can you put lineage on this sempai?

I have it and I regret not buying poco.

Non-ghibi are welcome too Canadian production Mon niggeur. never heard of this community not as good as it use to add the freckles I can't get a job having your views.

>it has an aux jack
Aux jacks have no volume control. You're probably talking about a headphone jack.

Nope, I'm done with Xiaomi since they've now restricted bootloader unlock even more. Takes 30 days to unlock their newer phones. Even their goddamn routers require an account and sms verification to unlock. Fuck them.
>you definitely don't want stock software on it though because that shit is bloated chinkware
Are there actually people who run stock ROM on their chink phones? How retarded can you be?