I told you faggots i use macos

i told you faggots i use macos
why does everyone think i use linux

Attached: image11.jpg (2320x3088, 695K)

why cant you even go outside to piss and shit?

Literally who?

it's too bright out there

Attached: image6.jpg (4032x3024, 1.99M)

Because mactoddlers think linux users are basement dweller and you are lying because ifaggots are supposed to have a usable toilet.

Oh so that's why we call them macfags.

Just how old are you?
I'm trying to figure if you're too young to grow a beard or if you actually shave.

Kek typical white trash room. Where do you stole that iMac lol.

>typical white trash room
Looks like someone missed the other thread

old enough
i bought it myself
decided to move my second one on the toothbrush table

Attached: image2.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

in the good ole days you would be put in a mental asylum

Attached: 1549208878750s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Are you by chance an addict of some sort?

link? (or date so i can find it in the archive)

This, thread looks fun

see It started as a thread by some slightly less disgusting user excited about his thinkpad and eventually evolved into this other guy posting about the most disgusting shit posted here in a while.

no. i'm clean in that sense.
the mac didn't look right on the table so i put it back

Attached: image15.jpg (3024x4032, 948K)

Shut up, dude.

Attached: 0190CF76-4F93-4598-BD65-30ABF6BE37CB.jpg (739x415, 32K)

>didn't look right
Did you honestly think the only reason everyone thought you're a fucking disgusting mess is because your iMac wasn't on the right table?
Ain't your mama ever been to your house and told you to clean? What happened to you? Depression?

thanks fren

What did OP mean by this?

Attached: BywpjvA.png (680x344, 173K)

you look like an oblivion npc

now go shit up soc with your fucking retardation instead of literally every other board

Seek help.

he's like the spawn of fridgebro and masaokis wtf

I was in the other thread. I’m honestly surprised at how normal you look on the outside, I’m sure noone suspects anything amiss while passing you in public

You also have a self awareness that something is wrong, and the ability to respond coherently and with human emotions like wanting attention (which is what this thread is). So you have a lot of normal things about you, which is why this is so interesting.

You have not told us yet how you became this way and what happened to your life, and I think a lot of people are wondering

are you living in a squat?
how did you reconnect the power?

He'd have to go outside to pass someone in public, plus, imagine the smell.
That being said, you're right in the sense that he could totally clean himself up and turn it around. Go get some help OP, I'm rootin' for ya.

Honestly the dude is probably a lazy piece of shit.
Have a homie who lives in filth just like this and all he does is smoke weed all day and donate blood for money

Linux is a kernel

it's not like he was lazy from birth. it's unlikely he grew up on the streets and just ended up squatting in some abandoned drug den either, he looks like someone normal who fell on hard times.

also, his house has an internet connection because he was clearly posting photos in real time yesterday. so there's more to this story that he's not telling us

>White trash 100