What browser on windows?

Now that soros owns ff and jewgle's chrome is out of fucking question, what "privacy-oriented" browser would you recommend? i was thinking of giving the brave try, but i despise that faggy icon and the whole gay hipster culture built around it. also built in adblock meme is another thing i don't need, since i have my basic set of addons i always use..

Attached: VMt12u7.jpg (990x1189, 89K)

It's a sad day when we have to come crawling back to a fucking Microsoft browser, but Edge. Even if it is Chrome-based now, it's still better than Google's own botnet version of it.

>Lupine fisting
Congrats Jow Forums, you upped the ante once again

Attached: 1554775048452.jpg (535x462, 34K)

the other one also eats ass of his comrade so there's that too..

this

The browser doesn't matter when your OS is an insecure, backdoored, pile of steaming shit.

>b-b-but muh gayemz!

I feel like attempting privacy in Windows is a bit of a lost cause fren.
I'd recommend Linux/BSD for desktop and Lineage without Gapps for mobile.
That said I use Firefox on desktop and Fennec on mobile, both with uBlock Origin.
You could try GNU Icecat: it removes telemetry but is based on an older version of Firefox ESR, so lags on security updates.
It also comes with many retarded anti-JS addons which break all websites known to man, so disable those.
Alternatively try Ungoogled Chromium.
It's what it says on the tin, but you'll need to install extensions manually because it doesn't work with the Chrome store.

Attached: 1555332305775.png (659x525, 205K)

why not vivaldi then?

Pale Moon

>but is based on an older version of Firefox ESR, so lags on security updates.
That's the thing. i was thinking of going back to either pale mooon or ungoogled or some other chromium based browser but they all lack security updates.. you are 100% right about linux, but i do occasionally play games and my job is such that i need to test and try win apps often, so i'm pretty much stuck with windows.

lacks updates also build on legacy engine, significantly slower than all current browsers. i'm not sure about add on support either, since most devs moved on and rarely maintain old xpis

>vivaldi
i don't know, what is it? sounds like one of those meme browsers..

You could always try dual-booting, my PC (before I sold it) had two drives, one Linux and one Windows 7.
I used the Windows system for my vidya and the Linux one for everything else.
Alternatively a Windows VM on a Linux host might suit your needs for testing Windows apps.
I've never done any proper Windows work though so it might not be feasible.

Attached: 1555272648284.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

vivaldi is basically opera 2

it figures..

I tried that on several occasions but gave up in the end. for some retarded reason dual boot always eventually ends up fucking my mbr and after several recoveries and rewrites i eventually end up nuking the whole drive and fresh installing windows. last one i tried dual booting was mint. OS in itself is great but everything else regarding linux takes a lot more time than i can afford. with windows everything works out of the box.

Firefox. It's always Firefox. I love pissing you all off with Firefox.

>I feel like attempting privacy in Windows is a bit of a lost cause fren.
So don't. I use Wangdows from time to time, but I never use it for anything personal. 99% of the time I use it with networking turned off, too. It's a spying piece of shit, but sometimes its nice to have around for some things.

Firefox forks obviously

what's wrong with firefox?

No, Microsoft built jewish propaganda and censorship called NewsGuard into Edge. Edge might be worst of all. ADL browser.

Fisting? What?

this is true

>on windows
You may as well just embrace the botnet by that point.

Attached: Screenshot (12).png (1920x1080, 589K)

>you will never anally fist a wild wolf

Cut off your internet cable and throw out your cell phone then, you paranoid freak.

Why would a Windows used care about privacy?

Welcome to the gay world.

Attached: firefox.png (860x468, 300K)

>nosoft is privacy
The absolute state of nosoft/linux.

Attached: Satanic laugh.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

>NONONONO STOP AVOIDING MY SPYWARE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: 1550535342640.jpg (267x492, 26K)

ungoogled chromium

>windows
>what privacy browser

>NONONONO STOP AVOIDING MY SPERMWARE YOU LITTLE SLUT

Attached: 1555485915952.png (267x492, 137K)

Palemoon

what's wrong with opera? not baiting, legit normalfag here

If he wanted meme browsers with zero functionality, he would've asked for that.

It works for me.

Sold off to chinese investors

It's a browser

But you can have games on Linux, I literally played bully and bayonetta last night

Please tell me wolf fisting is not real

Congratz, you mongaloid. That's a tail.

>wolf fisting
this should make me laugh so hard but it did. sounds like some yiff fantasy

Attached: 1413760684312.jpg (210x214, 33K)

>Alternatively try Ungoogled Chromium.
is there anywhere you can get binaries for this newer than last july? compiling it yourself looks like a minor nightmare.

mods

Attached: Screenshot_20190417_085238.png (356x98, 7K)

that's a tail, and this is 4channel
retard

Keep in mind that ungoogled makes it easier for Google and Cloudflare to follow you around the web than stock Chrome due to fingerprinting and session cookies.

Either use Tor or Firefox configured like Tor or stop acting like you care about privacy.

icecat