Im fucking crying lads

im fucking crying lads
we took a standardised iq test this past week and my qt supervisor just smiled and giggles when she handed me my results
i got a fucking 72 iq

Attached: 49.jpg (504x459, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/6800418
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cool story

isnt sub 80 iq considered literally mentally retarded?

are you black

pretty sure it's 70 iq

I spent 5 minutes trying to make sense from the patterns below and didn't notice you had to solve the ones above.
I know your feel iqbro.

Isn't it just rotating/mirroring, and adding a new one? If it kept going there isn't a second version of 5, so the answer is 2, because each new row becomes more complex. The row after would have 6 in the third column.

iq is a pseudo-science and meme.

So, not quite ready for the Jow Forums jugend yet?

>Isn't it just rotating/mirroring, and adding a new one?
it's left and right overlapped

Attached: index.jpg (207x243, 6K)

It doesn't really make sense. Is the fat arrow a kinf of placeholder? The correct answer is probably 2 though.

Its not psuedo science.

This. Literally nobody in the world cares about IQ tests except ameritards.

>72 iq
>goes on Jow Forums
checks out

Attached: IMG_20190311_133038.jpg (297x491, 21K)

Its also top and bottom overlapped

Why would you ever waste your time with an IQ test?

It used to be 80 but that would have made most of African clinically retarded so they lowered the threshold. Despite this Somalia is still on average a nation of retards by objective metrics with it's 68 IQ average.

>think my score is 142 my whole life
>turns out it was only 132
Lads I'm shook

all those test don't mean anything in the long run, all that matters is that you are a good human being.

This is what I saw. I didn't realize the pattern from left to right was the same as well.

>tfw 135 self tested
>thw still no gf

Yes, and size doesn't matter.

It really doesn't much. What really matters is your face.

Attached: 3nh59dkj.png (456x367, 162K)

Attached: 1543817184141.jpg (326x325, 25K)

Was it a culture fair test? They are designed to throw you off to even out results.

Source?

I don't even really understand the question.

that's correct well done user

The notation is weird. The fat arrow works as a kind of placeholder I guess, but it's still not great without an explanation. This is why I stick to formal languages like JS.

Hitler.com

CIA world fact book.

The IQ averages from Africa are all very misleading. The only people there that get IQ tested attend special needs schools, the average person there would never take one.

About right for this board

>The only people there that get IQ tested attend special needs schools, the average person there would never take one.
That's a blatant lie and you only need to look at the methodology of the studies those numbers are derived from to see that.

I think I solved it

Attached: 20190416_170419.jpg (758x612, 36K)

nature.com/articles/6800418
Most of the egregiously low IQ scores come from small sample sizes of disabled children. Equatorial Guinea (59) comes from a 2002 test of 48 10 year olds.

After the Jow Forums invasion the average IQ of Jow Forums has dropped by more than 100 points.
And Jow Forums used to be really dumb before that.

These tests are always made to work multiple ways without clear indication as to which one is intended to be the right one.
I check my initial guesses that way.

>Somalia is still on average a nation of retards by objective metrics with it's 68 IQ average
People in Somalia has more serious problems than boasting about points received in psychological tests.
You wouldn't have survived in Somalia for a week.

dont worry op its just a jew test
now go to Jow Forums and never look back

IQ tests are BS and I say that as someone who scores well.
You simply can not score someone who was not exposed to the concepts used in an IQ test. IQ tests are supposed to score the pure hardware of your brain, without taking into consideration anything that you ever learned, but they don't.

>This is because IQ tests are not constructed on the basis of any scientific model of intelligence: they are simply created (by statistical manipulation of item content) to identify individuals who have already been deemed to be ‘intelligent’ by other, more subjective, criteria.
Calling something that show clear correlations, and a high degree of predictability unscientific is either pure ignorance or intentionally disingenuous. That pretty much sets the stage for the entire review which makes copious use of intentional omission of facts or blatant misrepresentations.

There was also a direct followup written to that book so if you're going to cite something related to it it should probably be the most recent example.

Maybe if they worried more about scoring well on tests instead of wallowing in a perpetual state of tribal warfare and Islamic fundamentalism they wouldn't be stuck in a shithole country.

oy vey

>You simply can not score someone who was not exposed to the concepts used in an IQ test.
It's simple pattern recognition and spatial reasoning. There's no learned concepts involved.

Its #2 obviously
But pattern recognition isnt iq

Kek

If you take 7,5,1 ,symbols and get them inside each other its supposed to look like 6 but 6/3 is 2 + 1 so its 3 or 8 or 1 without 3 is 1 + 3 is 4 × 2 is 8 - 3 is 5
yeh..

Attached: 1555075829306.png (1132x1705, 2.83M)

Nice try, Jamal Abdul.

>hasn't even killed a lion and cut off part of his dick when reaching maturity
I feel sorry for you John Smith

>mentions two abilities that are learned
?

The test isn't in figuring out the correct answer, it's in figuring out the rules.
As soon as you realize it's a transposition the answer is trivial.

Are you for real? Pattern recognition isn't a learned skill anymore than walking is a learned skill. It's an inherent feature of the human brain and any human beyond the age of infancy will have developed it to a degree and any human older than childhood will have likely developed almost all of the capacity for it they'll ever have. Spatial reasoning is exactly the same and is not a skill that can be taught or trained to any real degree which is why they comprise a significant aspect of an IQ test along with memory and sometimes verbal reasoning skills depending on the specific test.

what does this have to do with technology