Autohotkey scripts

What's you favourite autohotkey script?

What do you use most? What scripts have you written for yourself?

>made a script to change volume with thumb mouse button + scroll wheel
>made a script to change audio output (headphones to speakers)

Attached: 4835043B26CA6EFF6D45665CB05753974CA4456E.png (400x400, 187K)

I've got a mouse that I like that double clicks on its own since the microswitch is waring out. Made a script to detect any double click in a 50ms window and replace it with a single click. Makes "broken" mice perfectly usable.

AutoIt is the superior language.

I have a few scripts that open highlighted files in certain editors

Not autohotkey, but I recently made a script to download any YouTube videos open in the browser.

In autohotkey I made a script to prevent a friends laptop keyboard from typing 2 letters from one keypress (faulty keyboard). He was literally going to buy another computer.

Super cool applications IMO.

Recoil script :))

the one that makes everything behave like emacs

Attached: Keyboard_062.png (493x582, 38K)

>made a script to change audio output (headphones to speakers)
how do you do this?

Attached: dMDXZ8p.jpg (924x1200, 160K)

Honestly I can't be bored to learn how Autohotkey works. Shell scripts are much simpler for me to understand, but due to current conditions I'm stuck using Windows.

>shit mouse
>if you press the button it will send 2+ OR MORE inputs
>find script someone wrote to stop unintended double clicks
>it works perfectly

ahk is cool

Why?

I'm having this problem with my mouse, mind sharing that script?

here friend
r.secsrv.net/AutoHotkey/Scripts/Buggy-Mouse

Thank you.

I would need a script that holds down for example W for 4 seconds, then holds down E for 4 seconds. It is important that the key is only pressed once and hold down then. Any ideas?

How about:
Sendinput {w down}
Sleep 4000
Sendinput {w up}
Sendinput {e down}
Sleep 4000
Sendinput {e up}

Long time since I wrote autohotkey scripts but this is worth a try

^SPACE:: Winset, Alwaysontop, , A
Single, most useful line of code ever.

Elegant.

I bought one of these bad boys and made a ahk script to map each button to do certain things, cool thing about it is that numpad keys are treated differently from the regular number keys on the keyboard, so regular keyboard functions are not affected.
A few examples are copy paste, ctrl tab, alt tab, switch desktop, alt f4, open browser, open ide, open heidisql, open git GUI, move window between monitors, maximize window etc. I can do all these with a single key press without taking my right hand off the mouse. One of the keys opens Speedcrunch and another key turns it into a regular numpad for inputting numbers normally. Btw my biggest recommend is mapping a couple of them to be left click and middle click. You will never go back after noticing how annoying it is to click the mouse with your mouse hand

Attached: 51WUZidgFgL._AC_SY400_.jpg (397x400, 27K)

I made autohotkey scripts to
>enter alt-codes on numpad-less keyboards
>regularly refresh dynamic DNS in the background
>open or close all communication programs with one click (steam discord and so on)
>add backgrounds to a batch of transparent images (doesn't use mouse/keyboard, very fast)
>instalock league champions and write position in blind pick, you can choose which one and it's very fast
>various bots for various 2D games
>much more software that I don't want to post here

Never Linux Nigger, Autoit is one of the worst programs