I'm gonna kill myself. Should I bother to wipe my hard drive or nah?

I'm gonna kill myself. Should I bother to wipe my hard drive or nah?

Attached: 1547970631709.jpg (610x357, 40K)

Nah, what's the point? Better luck on the next go round user.

See you tomorrow, user.

shred -vfn 1 /dev/sda

さよなら!

Attached: 1555431378534.jpg (715x954, 179K)

sudo shred -v -n1 -z /dev/sdX

If you're worried about what's on your hard drive when you're about to kill yourself the maybe killing yourself isn't for you. Also stream it.

Save a bunch of Wikileaks documents mixed with Jow Forums infographics and /x/ conspiracies, put the hard drive in a package that says "top secret", dress up like a secret agent and give it to a stranger on the street (think of a story to convince him to keep it). When you commit suicide try to make your face appear in the newspapers so that the person you gave the hard drive to recognizes you and believes that you were killed for knowing too much and that his life now is also in danger for knowing about the hard drive.

Attached: 1537400903534.jpg (1500x1488, 579K)

you misspelled it. cba to type kana but it's "sa-yo-u-na-ra", also romanized as "sayōnara". tmyk.

Make sure you follow through. Don't pussy out like a little bitch.

for i in $(ls /dev | grep sd); do shred -z /dev/sd$i; done

Go for a walk when it's nice out. If there are ducks where you live, feed them frozen peas
Clever

sudo bash -c 'cat /dev/sdX | rot13 > /dev/sdX'

Attached: 1527602985136.png (499x499, 19K)

If you're gonna kill yourself you should do something interesting before.
You quite literally have nothing to lose

I mean it depends
Do you want your parents to know you fap to animated little chinese girls

like what user?

don't kill yourself and don't wipe the drive.

like subscribing to pewdiepie

install gentoo

Wipe your hard drive and don't kill yourself. Think of it as a new beginning, a second chance at life.

Well, I don't know your situation, but go on /gif/ or /b/ right now and look at suicide/favela videos. Perhaps seeing that will make you reconsider your decision. Trying to drastically start life anew will be better than suicide. Best of luck, user.

Attached: IMG_8473.jpg (891x1073, 321K)

cunny

cunny

>sudo shred -v -n1 -z /dev/sdX
lol. Drill, microwave and high voltage are only acceptable ways of wipe(of course drives)

Just make sure you do it at the Applel store, and make sure you don't go alone.

I don't get it user, if you are gonna kill yourself, why do you care about wipe your hard drive?

>dress up like a secret agent
How does that work though?

You ain't gonna kill yourself.. you know why?
Because in just 1 year and 23 days, you will get a real life BLOWJOB from a cutie trap

STICK IN THERE BUDDY

Why only kill yourself?

Attached: clownpepe2.gif (511x512, 105K)

Stop encouraging a suicide, retard

I think the best way to commit suicide is to just walk out your front door and and try to stay drunk on other people's money as long as possible before someone kills you or your liver quits. Bonus points for sucking lots and lots of dicks to get there.

I wonder if one could shoot themselves in the back multiple times. Perhaps in foot and then back/side (like 7-8 o'clock) of your head? Leaving the gun on the crime scene would be a problem tho.

There's no shame for the dead, user.
Just let the world know of your sickness.

>I wonder if one could shoot themselves in the back multiple times. Perhaps in foot and then back/side (like 7-8 o'clock) of your head? Leaving the gun on the crime scene would be a problem tho.
just quickly throw the gun away before you die

THIS. Ask yourself this user. Don't you want to be remembered as a hero in Jow Forums history?

Dress like agent Smith or the Men in Black, I guess.

Trench coat, fedora, sunglasses. Carry the hard drive in a folded newspaper.

listen mate he's about to die I don't think the poor fellow needs a fucking lecture

This

Kill muzzies before that.

This.

you mean an hero

(1) rob a bank
(2) use ill gotten gains to buy weapons and transportation
(3) go someplace shitty and kill the people making it shitty

Like Syria, Venezuela, Mexican drug gangs, i'm sure you can think of a few. Even if you fuck it up royally, at least you'll be on the news as that crazy American who got killed trying to infiltrate North Korea.

Attached: cirno_seagal.jpg (600x750, 299K)

lol based

What's wrong user?

Attached: 7f90a08e31966e0dd447d12586a5fcf6dd10352d.png (216x255, 9K)

This.
Don't be a faggot, if you wanna die take some people with you.

Journalists have explicit orders to not reveal much about suicides, in order to prevent promoting such acts. His face will never appear on the news

Attached: 9798A4C17815433D829582823DFF8C39.jpg (712x195, 88K)

dont bother, you wanna be remembered dont you?

I guess OP will need to make it look like an "accident".

don't kill yourself, kill your classmates

Attached: 1555265715270.jpg (955x767, 71K)

Suicide is bloat.
Life is all about struggles and overcomming them.

I suggest you do some meditation. If you don't know how to slience your mind, do the wim hof breathing method. This is the best advice you will ever get.

Do you have something to hide?

>struggles and overcomming them.
bloat, life is about being the best